• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 13

Last Encore is the Septem of anime. Too much Nero wank, too little actual substance of note. The only one I enjoyed was Nursery Rhyme, and she was barely a blip in the radar that is Nero's greatness.

Wanking Nero is the new fate meme. She get so much wank in FGO and Extella as well.

Like apparently being able to match Servants despite being a normal human in Septum

Unless I missed some revelation about her being a Servant too?

It's always been the fate meme whenever Sakurai is involved. Her obsession with Nero is like Takeuchi and his Saberfaces, except Takeuchi doesn't wank so much as make more.

I don't really recall anything about Nero that allowed her to fight Servants like Alexander to even her Roman ancestor Roma/Romulus.

In-universe/story wise that is. Could just chalk it up to Sakurai wanking her when she wrote the Septem chapter.

Which I also think is why Sakurai is definitely, deeply hated as heck from the TM fans. Possibly what also culminate to her personal twitter being attacked sometime ago whenever that happened...yeah.

Didn't they also wank Nero to be the most beautiful women ever in the Septum chapter? Like heck everyone and their mother is praising Nero and talking about how perfect she is which put me off tbh.

That they did, yes. Which is why I tend to not like whoever happens to write Nero that way whenever it happens.

Though that's kind of odd coming from someone who's actually reading a series made by Sakurai that's completely unrelated to Fate. But on topic with Nero here, that's one of thr things that puts me off when it comes to Nero. It's not the character herself but whoever is writing for her and happens to hype her up more than she actually needs to be.

Monarch Laciel said:
Like apparently being able to match Servants despite being a normal human in Septum

Unless I missed some revelation about her being a Servant too?
Speaking of which, there are multiple people who are humans yet can still match servants, such as Shirou\Bazet and Musashi "I think?"

Is it really that far fetched that Nero can fight servants?

@ZERO

I mean, Servants from ancient times are usually weaker than their living counterparts. Just look at Solomon and Saber.

Last encore was meant to be read in a book format, not an anime adaptation. I mean, Nasu tried to convert it but it obviously wasn't really able to capture the full picture he was going for.

There were so many scenes that were cut out that it's not even funny. That's why so many people are upset with it.

There are some interesting lore points scattered around though if you dig hard enough. I'm just waiting for the book to drop.

Some Nero Beast hints I remember.

Living Nero has unexplained Servant level power. Living Nero's headache disappears when she meets you in Maries' interlude before she gains Servant level power again.

A random Nero wraith has demon god pillar level magical energy.

Alexander saying this to Nero "A rose that attracts glory and prosperity! A sin only allowed for humans, a Beast that shows the number of the Fallen."

This entire description from BB's Golden Grail.

Golden Grail EX

The Holy Grail that grants its owner's impudent and selfish desires. The grail that the great enchantress who appears in The Revelation of St. John the Divine holds. Though it's a counterfeit Holy Grail, it's because that it's a counterfeit Holy Grail that it's become a "genuine" Holy Grail that grants the desires of humans without paying heed to right or wrong.

To the Christians of those days, who considered honorable poverty a virtue, this grail, which was formed as a symbol of treasures such as gold, is no doubt the meaning of corrupt wealth, greed, and the vanity that leads one to adorn oneself.

Though it is clear on the occasion that this grail is held by the great enchantress of Babylon which in the personification of the Roman Empire, this grail symbolizes the wealth of the earth, which is the inversion of Christ's words, "Do not pile up the wealth of the earth." "I saw a single woman astride a red beast. This beast, whose entire body was full of numerous blasphemous names, had seven heads and ten horns."

This is the description of the beast of destruction that appeared in the Holy City and the woman who was straddling this beast, according to the book of Revelation. A large beast with seven heads like a hydra came from the sea and disembarked toward the Holy City. This beast and woman, while two, are as one, and it is impossible to think of them separately.

It is said that this woman was born from evil, and those who are quick to anger, those who are greedy, cannot resist her allure and become corrupted by that grail.

This is a digression, but it is sad that the red Saber who claims the title of emperor was, after her death, was seen by believers to be on par with this beast.
Nero's reaction to the Grail in my room dialogue.

"The Holy Grail ... ? Uuh, that name is not to my liking ... My headache has gotten worse. Please speak not of this!"

Also one of Caster Neros skills is called Seven Crowns which has to do with Fragrance/Aroma.

Arthur mentioned that Beast VI/R also has to do with fragrance.

Wonder who has the more wank or power lore in Nasu that Hakuno has to deal with at this point were they to still be Nero or Tamamo's master still.

Nero wank? Pffft! Wait till Nero get a class of her own. Beast surpassing all Beasts, "Grand Beast" container :p

Speaking of Grand. who do you think would be qualified for Grand Ruler or Grand Saver container? so far, no Rulers are bombastic enough to be a Grand.

But Jesus might qualify as Grand Saver... assuming he ever appear in Fate, or if he's not genderbent. But Boddhisatva is good enough Saver to be a Grand I guess.

I doubt Jesus would ever appear, but then again, Hinduism is still widely practised and Rama and Arjuna still showed up.

Monarch Laciel said:
I doubt Jesus would ever appear, but then again, Hinduism is still widely practised and Rama and Arjuna still showed up.
maybe Its because they rarely appear anywhere else.

its always, Angels this, Demons that, or Greek Gods this, Norse Gods that.

Hindu myth is quite underused IMO. I hope Nasuverse keep exploring that.

There isn't grand class for extra classes as far I know. I doubt Jesus will appear really, same for budda and other bug relegien figures

As for grand class no idea really, I guess Sun wukong for grand lancer? Grand Saber will most likely be Arturia herself.

Bhudda is in? lmao must have missed that.

They can BS their way through to include Wuknog don't worry.

@Monach yep, Buddhasattva. and to boot, Nasu did not play around when he revealed Buddha's powerlevel :lol:

Wukong may not be able. but Ishtar and Eresh are a thing. so maybe possible?

Grand Lancer might be Cu Chullain (again). I have no idea who's most skilled Lancerman.

Theoretically speaking, who would you think Grand Avenger could be? Even if they aren't a character who as appeared in fate yet.

Monarch Laciel said:
Theoretically speaking, who would you think Grand Avenger could be? Even if they aren't a character who as appeared in fate yet.
since we don't have OP Biblical Servant yet, why not Cain as Avenger? his God-given curse literally screams "Vengeance!" to me XD . considering in WoD Cain is 'True Ancestor', it might be nice twist if it turns out that Brunestud is Cain after being exiled from earth to the Moon by God.

but Gaia dragged Cain to Earth again nonetheless

or by some twist of Fate, 'Abel Alter'. blood of Abel will be the thing that kills Gaia.... or something....

The Grands are the origination of the seven classes used commonly in GWs so I doubt that we would have any Grands for extra classes.

ZERO7772 said:
If Arturia isn't grand Saber I am gonna riot Ó▓á_Ó▓á
I'd rather Arthur be Grand Saber tbh. He's extremely intriguing for a dude whose primary story was unfinished and cancelled.

1. He's not mentioned to have Avalon, though it was said that Ayaka summoned him through a relic inside her.

2. He was a great leader, but his allies often can't keep up with him. This makes me think, is he stronger than the rest of the round, or are the rest of the round just weaker in the Protoverse?

3. Excalibur Proto's seals looks as if it is a sharp-edged sheathe for the sword, which is something to note regarding #1.

4. He beat a Beast twice.

5. He got noped from entering Avalon.

6. His meeting with that guy.

7. Chaldea can't detect him.

8. This translated line from the Trial Quest:

DaVinci-chan flashbacks to during the time Romani have her to listen to his old time story where he met a male King Arthur near Fuyuki City's bridge. He met him before the Chaldea Summoning System was up, Vinci-chan didn't believe him as that was like years ago, after the Fuyuki Grail War, which was impossible to summon a Heroic Spirit that can talk unless summoned in a grand way.

9. His line, "It's a battle to save the world."

10. It was suggested that Ayaka wanted to confess to him, but Proto Gil jumps in to proclaim her as his.

11. His body was apparently blown up at some point in Fragments, but was fine by the end. How and what happened, idk.

Back