• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 14

IDK if I should be glad or ded for being awake for 4 hours out of whim just in time to see all this being talked about in the morning on my end xD

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
IDK if I should be glad or ded for being awake for 4 hours out of whim just in time to see all this being talked about in the morning on my end xD
TRADE MAH NERO WITH YOUR GAO!!! REEEEEEEE D:<

Can't wait for the next LB's and they end up just as hyped as this if not possibly more.

India, Greece, Camelot (seriously that place screams a lot for drama shit to happen lol), and ZE LASTO PLACE~

Next LB we are probably going to fight OP Indian Heroes with their BS Astras. In Greece we are going to kill Gods with Mashu's Black Barrel Upgrades. I'm so hyped.

I want to have Morgan La Fey actually play a major part for this as well. She's also the kind I can see being the LB King of Camelot for here as well.

I posted FA arts of the new Gold Servants if anyones curious. No sight of Old Assassin Li or Red Hares. Don't think I see QSH's afaik though?

That's honestly crazy. So we're probably going to get some expansion on what exactly True Ancestors are in the future and what their role is in the fate side of the Nasuverse.

I got the new Lancer in my last ten pull, I'm so happy. I'm going to grind through the rest of story and try and catch up before the next Lostbelt comes.

Spartacus
The true power of my boy Spartacus. Dude pulls an Iron giant and smacks a meteor apart like a boss.
This is why he's a 1 star. Anything else would have been too game-breaking for us.

Double Merlin plus buster chain NP would easily shatter the multiverse.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Hinako is a true ancestor apparently.
She's also a Pseudo-Servant of herself. Stop releasing awesome characters when i have no quartz DW

Edit: Oh and both QSH and Old Li have been datamined as SSRs, while Hinako is an SR. I guess that means we're getting Old Li for part two and QSH for Christmas. We end up not fighting Tamamo at all, she just runs away to India's Lostbelt, so we could still get Muramasa for New Years.

Qin Shi Huang is just a massive badass. He's basically just chilling in his lostbelt until the day Chaldea comes just so he can test them to see if they're worthy of taking on the other lostbelts. Before that, Hinako and Xiang Yu tried to defeat him but he casually crushed them and forced them into servitude. The other crypters and even the alien god don't know because he used super advanced chinese magic technology to prevent outsiders from peering in.

The rest of his time is spent literally dancing around Hinako and Tamamo's attempts to incite him into crushing Chaldea with his full force and pretty much trolling the two of them. Supposedly later on he imprisons Tamamo and ends up torturing her, but Chaldea sets her free because they needed her information regarding the poison. This part is unclear, tho.

All this cool stuff Im hearing about the Chinese emperor and here I'm just hoping that a certain Roman emperor will get to show what he truly made of during the 5th lostbelt.

Back