• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 14

He does imprison Tamamo after she gets No Second Strike'd by Li, though i don't know about torturing her.

I feel kinda bad for Hinako. She gets a one in a lifetime chance to reunite with the love of her life, only for him to be immediatelly killed by the guy who was supposed to be helping them, who she is then forced to serve. I don't know if the Lostbelt version of Xiang Yu being a thing makes her situation better or worse.

Well... ^^;

Spartacus starts burning with magical energy.

Spartacus: "Oooooh!

This boiling! This boiling power! This is the burning of the bond between I and my Master!"

He jumps.

Nezha: "He really jumped!"

Fou: "Fooooou!"

Jing: "It's not just his leg strength, but the magical power as well! No, the power is already spent!"

Spartacus: "Oh, in this moment, my legs rebel against gravity! People, look up! This flight is the ultimate liberation! Unreasonable power shall overcome adversity! My wings are free! If a tyrant star covers the sky, I will be the rebellious storm that covers the ground. AHHHHHH!"

Mashu: "Look! He's pushing his head against it!"

Mordred: "****, hit it properly! At least he's going straight into it..."

Jing: "To convert such extreme damage, he must be hitting the limit of his Noble Phantasm's output..."

Spartacus: "Fuhahahaha! Incredible! This is incredible! My power! My life! My love will explode in this moment!"

"HOWL OF THE WOUNDED BEAST!"

Also this here which takes place after he lands back down and starts to fade:

A child from the village runs up.

Child: "Is Spartacus dead?"

Spartacus: "Haha, I am not dead. Spartacus will never die. As long as the light of rebellion burns in that little heart of yours... My life will never truly end, my friend."

He fades away.

Villager: "All this, for us..."

Child: "...Don't cry. I won't cry!

Even when he was in pain, even when he was pitiful, he never stopped laughing..."

Mashu: "..."

Child: "That is why I will become strong. I'll laugh and endure everything for the day I become someone else's Spartacus. He won't die, as long as the people next to me are laughing..."

Mordred: "So, this is his rebellion..."

Discord moonrune readers said that Consort Yu summoning herself to become a pseudo servant is fake news. She didn't summon herself she just ate ikemen for power.

Yeah, i just saw that on Reddit. It's not as crazy as summoning herself, but it makes more sense and it's still cool. Apparently she might not have summoned Xiang Yu at all, too, which makes her situation slightly less tragic, but i'm still rolling for her.

Btw someone say in discord that playable servant Hinako is confirmed, Qin even say she might be remember the event that happen on LB3, this might be interesting.

Eat it Ophelia fanboi! Ophelia stay ded while Hinako can be summoned, gyahahahaha!

Oh yeah, I actually forgot about Hinako throughout all the other crazy shit that's happened since yesterday cuz of this event 😂

So she like die or something at some point, yeah?

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Oh yeah, I actually forgot about Hinako throughout all the other crazy shit that's happened since yesterday cuz of this event 😂
So she like die or something at some point, yeah?
Fake died and registred to ToH, in short.

Also, there seems to be some new information regarding the lostbelt trees on beastlair. Apparently, the cosmo trees aren't just named that because it sounds cool. They actually contain their world's cosmos as a cut time-line and will fully take over the world when they're grown.

Galaxy leveled servants confirmed? xD

@Repp:

Sorry, didn't see that. Thanks.

I replied btw.

@Velox:

The crypters are the likes of Ophelia and Kadoc right? Or are these the servants?

@Gemmy

The crypters are the former, yes.

I'm interested in making a few profiles for them, but I think we should wait until full chapter translations are out. Unless they already are, in which case, yeah.

I mean, for Ophelia case we already know how her mystic eyes work, as for Hinako herself we should wait for her gacha part 2.

Kadoc doesn't have any special power unlike that two, right?

I see. I only follow the JP server through memes so as far as I know, Kadoc and Ana are a ship, as well as Ophelia and Napoleon's pecs.

Oh, and iirc, Kadoc was not particularly notable as a magus. Rather, he was mediocre, but that's just second hand knowledge gotten from the above noted source.

Yeah, Kadoc is a mediocre magus, but a great Master, similar to Guda.

There's no point in making pages for any of them except Hinako so far, though.

It allows her to see the possibilities that existence has, and cull those possibilities and restrict the advancement of events pertaining to the target to a single course...basically it's like forcing that existence to it's default state, and can't advance beyond that state.

The only one I see outta the Crypters now that could get a profile is Hinako. She can be like Romani or Lev where they can have pics of their human forms that link to another page altogether even if there was one made for it (Romani linking to his Solomon form, Lev linking to Goetia). Hinako would be the same thing with a link of Consort Yu on her pic link from the verse.

It's anyone's taking if they want Ophelia and Kadoc made though.

Roman linking to Solomon and Lev linking to Goetia shouldn't even be a thing. Both Solomon and Goetia already have links to them in the appropriate Class sections, by linking Roman and Lev to them we are just randomly spoiling people for no reason.

If the only thing Ophelia can do is use her Mystic Eyes, then no, she doesn't deserve a profile. We don't know anything about how she fights. We don't even know the full extents of how her Mystic Eyes work.

Kadoc is not only featless, he doesn't even have statements to him. A profile for him might as well be a blank page.

Can I ask if anyone ever found out where the whole "Achilles become fastest of any hero of any era" as one of his many NP's a thing?

It came to me a while back that this was made ever since the days of Apocrypha yet I've never come across a source of that being stated. I tried looking at his myth stories or however I can read about him and unless I was blind while reading, I never came across anything of him being fast beyond his most famous trait of being nigh unkillable.

@Qliphoth

Straight from his profile:

Dromeus Cometes: Comet Form

Type: Anti-Unit (Self) Noble Phantasm

Range: 0

Maximum Number of Targets: 1 Person

A Noble Phantasm whose activation is usually triggered by stepping out of "Tempeteous Immortal Chariot."

It is an embodiment of the legend that he is the fastest among all heroes of all eras.

He can run through a giant battlefield in one breath, obstacles on the field will not slow him down.

It must expose his weak-point, the Achilles Heel, however there aren't many heroic spirits that can keep up with his speed.

The legend it's referring to actually isn't from myth but the "Achilles and the Tortoise" paradox proposed by Zeno of Elea.

Back