• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 14

As I have been doing so lol.

While everyone can talk about stats, I've been browsing art of the two above on Twitter and Pixiv for them sweet juciy art.

The doujins will be pretty dank when they come. Especially Lian cuz she's like the Lancer version of Okita + Too-moe kek

I've also seen a lot of Yu art and she fine as hell like Lian.

Will try to get her together with Xiang though. Lian's just so wholesome as a waifu. Like WAAAAAAAY too much cuteness like Tomoe and Okitan.

I heard something about 30 Quartz or whatever the heckle when you manage to reach Bond 15 or the first, new level or something like that, so Shrug.

Am also a bit of at a lose with a dude I am talking to on Youtube, who seems to find inconsistency on Vlad as a Berserk and Jeanne and Salieri as Avengers, and I am like "you did check what their whole deal was about, right...?"

I may hate sieg, but I do like Sieg as a Caster. When you give him the vibe of someone who has an incedibly diverse movepool as the consequence of going on long journeys and picking up a lot of different powers and tools as a result, he actually has a cool style. His crazy move set of "I have the powers of a dragon slaying immortal, frankenstein's monster, Homunculus powers that let me take apart matter, and a dragon who can destroy countries by breathing" seems more chaotic and funny, along the lines of Astolfo or Hercules

Yet he's still shit compared to the real Siegfried. After all, a fake can't compare to the genuine article! :)

Emiya is technically a genuine article. Have you ever heard of a mythological hero who could copy swords near-perfectly in under a second and with a glance? I don't think so.

You know, I could make a philosophical statement here, but instead, I'm just going to remind you that a 'fake' sword is still sharp and made of metal which is really all it needs to be. And as the name implies, I'm not running out any time soon. Trust me, you do not have enough weapons in stock.
~ Archer being sassy to Gilgamesh in fanfic​

I know is quite refreshing to hear him say that, but it's a bit sad that in reality while his pride wouldn't normally allow it, Gilgamesh can go "Are planes swords?" "... what are you talking abo-" "Didn't think so, ZASHU!" -Proceeds to call out Vimana and defensive armaments for a ton of projectiles, get out of range and get Ea out-.

"You know, I could make a philosophical statement here, but instead, I'm just going to remind you that a 'fake' sword is still sharp and made of metal which is really all it nee-"

"Did you know airships are big and heavy and go really, really fast?"

"... What are you talking ab-"

"Vimana."

Archer dying noises.

Turns out old man li isn't just for show. In fact, he might straight up be the strongest of Qin's guards. Over the years, he shows that his feat of reaching the pinnacle of bajiquan isn't for show. Despite being the actual living Li Shuwen in his old age, a casual strike from him was able to crush through Koyan's defenses and smack her spiritual core, knocking her out.

Then he proceeded to literally smack our team around a bit, consisting of Mashu and Mordred with barely any effort. In fact, the only reason we manage pull a victory is due to the fact that he pulls a Kirei and dies midfight from old age.

"With this reveal on how True Ancestors(?) are made, I'm pretty much 100% certain the legendary Kaguya is one as well, because the pieces fit."

This is interesting lel.

>First roll for Yu/Hinako

>Got NP4 Yu but spooked by QSH

Tenorhhhhh

>2nd roll for final copy of Yu/Hinako

>Get Red Hare and one copy of QSH

Tenorhhhhh

• sitting with 62 quartz, 7 summon tickets, and a Lancelot who's actually pretty good and a new 4 star lolilily lancer, patiently waiting for the next roll up rate event that looks nice*

I used up all my quartz and ticket on Eresh banner.

Only got Nursery, Saber Diarmuid and Medusa Lily. The last one hurts even more than Goetia's Ars Almadel Salamonis.

So I started rewatching UBW.

Can servants attack in spirit form? Lancer stabbed Shirou in the chest while he was still in spirit form.

Back