• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 15

Guys i have a big question:

• I've watched Fate Zero and fate unlimited bade works
  • I've also watched The movie with Sakura
What i do now?

Heavens feel I guess? You could watch Extra and Apo if you are into spin off's

Prisma Illya if you want to get down and dangerous.

On another note, I petition this little cinammon roll for the next Santa.

Princess Bedivere Santa

I've maxed out my Cu at level 90 (I'm debating whether I'm grailing him or Ozzy to 100), and I'm loving the solo memes.

I just used him to solo the last Christmas node and it was really, really fun to think about what skills I use and cards I pick each turn as opposed to just buster-buster-NPing stuff to death.

From the look of it, it seems they can. But they probably won't do it most of the time in character...unless you are an Assasin servants that is not a swordsman.

^Ever wanted to do Moriarty or so he told me.

We're also in the process of making Red Hare, Gao, Yu (Consort Yu, to be specific), and Lian (Ever figured it'd be faster if he helps Ram with getting Lian outta the way so he plans on doing her instead).

I finished Red Hare and started on Gao last night (didn't had time to finish the latter due to school stuff due today) and Ever's in progress with Yu atm.

Xiang and Qin Shi Huang are gonna take a while as do Tama B**** and Old Man Li (I'm, again, going to state that he opts to being a key/tab for the existing Assassin Li page, just need to know what skills he has and all and/or if he's truly any different enough for a page but I personally think that's a waste). Former two is because none of their skills are known as what they do, and at least Tama Vitch is the same + maybe get her into some fights for feats and what skills she has and she's probably good enough then to start profiling.

Edit: Only going to comment just once (for reals this time). Won't be able to comment on here for several hours.

Xiang and QSH case i understand, need wait for Mats, so does NapNap, goddammit, wait for more than one year for that... >_>

As for Li case, sounds good, told Ever to quick finishing Moriarty lel, and does Ram published Ivan? And well, who gonna make Sitonai? Her bio summaries all of her skill.

Quick finishing Gao profile Potzu, so i can make Kyoko vs Gao

Not yet, I'm getting wrecked by school stuff rn.

I'm not sure if Qing Liang should have a profile yet because all her skils and NP descriptions are super vague like Sakamoto Ryouma and Okita Alter.

**** it, I felt enough of a compulsion to respond one more time but that's it cuz I'll be busy for the next several hours.

@Ram Ever and I are fine with Lian taking a backseat for now. Although he does wonder why you assume Ryouma's are vague. Okitan, maybe. But Ryouma...eh.

All we got rn is Red Hare, Yu and Gao in the making.

@Vel: Normally I'd be annoyed again with your constant questions for profiles (your putting a negative view of yourself to me everytime this happens but you're not aware enough to know that so why do I bother anyways...). But to answer your question on at least one of them, Ever's got Sitonai covered. He's just probably going to do Weiten's(??) page by reading through the Agartha stuff.

@QB Okitan's Boundless skill is kind of vague. So until mats I'm not gonna publish it. Hero of the Reformation doesn't really explain what it does, because it only talks about why he has it and that it's special.

@Ram: I kinda get that part already of Okitan by now but alright. And welp to Ryouma I guess.

I'm just about done with Red Hare as I said earlier, and Ever's done with Yu mostly but one of her skills and that of her intellect(?). Gao's is still in progress but I can get to him enough. Rn it's mainly waiting for at least their In-game profile TL's before setting them out (or just sending you Yu's draft considering she, and QSH even tho he won't be worked on for rn, are ones you're doing a collab with on Ever in her case) to make sure the stuff we're using for their skills are accurate enough.

Once that's done, I can send you a preview link of Yu's on your wall or something I guess.

Back