• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 16

anyone know best place for suicide? I spent 800+ SQ and 40 ticket to get bradamante and the result was zero

GLHF22 said:
anyone know best place for suicide? I spent 800+ SQ and 40 ticket to get bradamante and the result was zero
Got her on accident, burned her immediately, got Martha Brando later on.

No regret.

Why Homu? That ass is good.

Pretty lucky currently, in 90 SQ. I got Liangyu, Hinako, Chiron, Bradamante and NP3 Tomoe.

1) That fanservice NP is just cringeworthy.

2) Her design is kinda bland.

3) Her voice sounds like she belong to some precure anime.

4) Saw some review and most of them said even Parvati and Valkyrie are better units than her.

5) Got too many Lancer already, I don't need another.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Well I would agree with this.

But I don't have any problem with her as a unit. Even though I already max my Parvati.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also maybe don't make suicide jokes
im just dont know how to describe my feeling, im broke, after accidentally lost 8 SSR account then i lost all of my SQ in new account, T_T

Question.

If EMIYA catches Medea in Unlimited Blade Works, and she drops Rule Breaker in surprise, what happens?

Gemmysaur said:
Question.
If EMIYA catches Medea in Unlimited Blade Works, and she drops Rule Breaker in surprise, what happens?
Uhhhh assuming the blade pierces the ground... ubw vanishes?

John985 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Well I would agree with this.
But I don't have any problem with her as a unit. Even though I already max my Parvati.
Brad can works with double Skadi, but not as effective as either Valkyrie or Parvati.

It is disappointing cuz Brad is the one with SSR status.

Pretty sure that Brad is the only one that needed skadi. Parvati is already good on her own. No idea about Valk, cuz I don't have her.

Monarch Laciel said:
Who needs complicated combos when you can throw together whoever looks cool
In near future, you will thanks to that complicated combo m8.

Just wait until DW releases Shimosa chapter.

Monarch Laciel said:
Who needs complicated combos when you can throw together whoever looks cool
The battle in Shimosa, you really need to make plans for it. Even the upcoming CCC event in NA.

More like you really needs some quartz to revive your party members.

I heard CCC event is the most pain the ass event, is that true?

PlsnomoreMerlinbulli :v

Also ugh, many interesting servant didn't explained fully on their bio and requesting to wait a mats, so painful to wait >_> XD

Shit lol

Ah right, I forgot to do this last night but got really tired/lazy to do it.

SECOND HALF of 'MURICA scans (for visual info/references) (Refer to last thread here for last scan post).

-Sometime passes in the battle where we continue hitting up to the White House (this would sound really out of context in today's world situation but let's not get into that lol, thank you xD). Mash thinks back to Cu Alter's words on him defeating Scathach, and we're given a sort of flashback-ish scenario from probably a day before the Karna vs Arjuna + Merlin incident.

• 1) Gae Bolg clash and its result
Gae Bolg clash
Gae Bolg clash result
  • 2) Some talks here and there of master and student, then Scathach tries to BFR Cu Alter with her Gate of Skyes only for it to not work as he points out.
Cuzilla no go away from BFR
  • 3) Just after pointing out next that becuz it didn't kill him, Cuzilla goes to unsealing his NP on his teacher, who stops moving outta surprise and that causes her to get a hole punched through her.
Cuzilla punches hole through teacher
  • 4) As it turns out, Cuzilla didn't bother to check if she truly died and so he left, not knowing Scathach jumped herself towards the Gate of Skye (or maybe she did jump through it or was thrown in it by Cu Alter, with him not bothering to check further before encountering our southern force). We then pan to a scene of Scathach still alive and then talking to Li Shuwen, who SOMEHOW managed to find where she was or whatever TF Scathach landed, with Scathach pointing out the result of what Cuzilla did to her with just one use of CC.
Result of Cuzilla hole punch
-Fastforward a lot of stuff and we have a Demon God Pillar version of Clan Clannatin(??), where Edison has a breakdown of how many had shown up and states it to be impossible as it would take several just to take down a single Pillar.

Multiple Servants to beat one Demon Pillar
-However, near the end of the whole Singularity event we have Arjuna coming in at the last second after Tesla and Edison used their NP's together to create some of electric cage powerful enough to bind all 28 Pillars together, and we get this:

Arjuna Calculation powah
Calculation powah and range minimalist

Arjuna's AoG Nuke
Proof that Indians were one of the first to have nukes back in the day.

Arjuna nukes all 28 Demon Pillars
Indian hero boi nukes all 28 Pillars but at the cost of his life (probably was caught in it?) and wondering if he finally understood Karna's feelings

And that's all I got outta America alone. Things I could have gotten were maybe scans of Cuzilla going through ascensions in the final bout and just getting stronger and stronger for Mash, Rama, and Nightingale to fight. And Maybe one of Li stating how well Mash got in their fight and wondering how it would turn out had they fought to the death but everything else looks like it's good to go.

Now onto CAMELOT and BABYLONIA~

Edit: Should probably note I might not get to doing those for a bit so...kek

Back