• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 25

Can't we apply Grail Boosted for Servants who actually use the Grail or are comparable to Servants who are using it ? Like Cu Alter who keeps boosting himself with the Holy Grail the entire time ?

Dangai Ichigo said:
Can't we apply Grail Boosted for Servants who actually use the Grail or are comparable to Servants who are using it ? Like Cu Alter who keeps boosting himself with the Holy Grail the entire time ?
Actually Iapitus, made a thread about, but was just forgoten.

68290173 487149508746839 6374054981380603904 n
Got you!!!, but sorry atm I dont have exp to lvl you. Because on half ap, I focus on farming QP.

Shouldn't we scale the Melty Blood characters to Dust of Osiris since afaik they all have to fight and defeat her. At least we could give charaters like the Shikis and Ciel a separate Melty Blood key where they do scale if we don't want to mess up Tsukihime and KnK scaling

Paul Frank said:
Shouldn't we scale the Melty Blood characters to Dust of Osiris since afaik they all have to fight and defeat her. At least we could give charaters like the Shikis and Ciel a separate Melty Blood key where they do scale if we don't want to mess up Tsukihime and KnK scaling
I'm down for Melty Blood keys

A separate key would be best. Ryougo is said to have the Mystic Eyes like Shiki and the techniques of Nanaya in her Melty Blood description, which is obviously NOT true, so that plainly shows the Shiki in there has no relation to the real Shiki.

Or rather, everyone and their mother is compared to each other so keys just work noice.

The spirit origin is the concept of ones existence right?? Like Tiamat had her spirit oring modified after the concept of death forced upon her right??? In Exterall Link a spirit origin was apparantely described as a sort of "Conceptual Clay" that makes up the "heart" of a servant

Is there anything else that indicates this???

Shouldn't Arc have soul manip somewhere on her page, I remember something about those who are turned into Dead Apostles by True Ancestors having their soul turned in addition to their body which is why Roa can stay a Dead Apostle even after being reincarnated into another body.

Also... During the CCC event on F/Go... The Meltlilith we saw wasn't the meltlilith of that future right? What chapter, or scene do we learn that???

The scene where Main Melt kills the "Church Girl"? It's Epilogue 2: The Palladion that tears through time (I re-watched it lots of times lol For the feels and the music)

OOHH THANK YOU!!!

Also, btw in the Fate/Grand Order CCC manga. Ishtar-Rin appears carrying berserker Tammamo.

Tiamat's Saint Graph went down to the level of a servant after King Hassan sacrificed his Grand title. Which is why she can be sent to "sleep", though only by EX rank attacks.

Saint Graph, Spirit Origin. Are they the same??

The reason i ask is because if that is the place the concept of ones existence is at. Some characters might be able to get a sort of Conceptual attack by it, or able to affect abstract existences... idk..

But BB in the Fate/Grand Order Manga was able to Absorb power, or the level, from the Spirit Orign of 2 servants.

Servant bodies are made out of their Saint Graph pattern/information and a "huge amount" of magic energy. Think atomic structure pattern, but spiritual. Spirit Origins is a base component of SG.

I haven't read that manga, she could have used them for magical energy. Ozy tends to convert his own SG into mana to empower or rapidfire Dendera Lights when things start going south.

I seriously think that a thread specifically for discussing gfeats and abilities in a general manner should be made, because every time i come here to see what you guys are doing about building up the verse from an abilities and tiering perspective, you tend to be mostly talking about gacha and salt and i dont think that that is a productive way to go about it.

Does anyone mind if i make such a thread?

Which feats?

We have done a massive revision of high tier characters which took a while because Monarch is the only staff member knowledgeable enough to evaluate stuff and everything requires staff evaluation. This included tier revision and ability addition for a lot of characters.

Next would be Authority revision, then probably slight speed revision which was started a while ago and so on. We have slight problems with 2-A tiering so that has to be addressed first and I am sure some people want to take a break from such things or have their own problems to deal with.

I think this thread serves a purpose of relaxing people, where they can talk about non-serious matters and so on and it's a good thing to have. Revisions take time and personally, I am quite pleased with everyone and their involvement in the recent threads.

You are welcome to make a thread regarding a topic you want to discuss and people will respond.

Would it be easier to explain the idea if i said "ok, new event or chapter. Go on the new thread to post feats you just saw and go on this thread to talk about gacha or whatever"?

Back