• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

Also I am not giving it flak, I love the Verse, and it is becuase of that that I want it to be properly portrayed, and not go off of mistranslations, ignoring of Macromechanics, and overly literal readings.

Last Encore is what happens if Hakuno chooses Nero as their servant, but loses their fight with Saver at the end of Extra. The moon cell only somewhat changes due to direct interference. It's the same moon cell

on an unrelated note the Death Battle research team thankfully uses Multi+ fate so there's no need to worry about it in a DB

ZephyrosOmega said:
on an unrelated note the Death Battle research team thankfully uses Multi+ fate so there's no need to worry about it in a DB
Don't underestimate their incompetence

Dangai Ichigo said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
Don't underestimate their incompetence
you can literally see kirsche in the comments takling about it in the link i sent. In fact, they accepted 2-A LONG before this site did.

Also to Zephyros, that Thread repeatedly proves me correct, though it uses information going against its point as proof of it. Like "it ca be infinite, thus it is..." despite the fact it just talked about how it was indeed finite.

Also Amaterasu was never stated to be able to destroy the multiverse, but rather the Trichilliocosm, which is a single universe. Multiverse is such a mistranslation.

As stated by Sleepy

"Pretty sure there's a mention of Tamamo saying Amaterasu can destroy the multiverse

the JP uses õ©ëÕìâõ©ûþòî though which doesn't TL to multiverse at all"

It translates to Trichillocosm, so that part was just wrong, and by scaling Saver based on it, it is way high-balling them.

Are you trying to poke the bear Zephyros, fine I'll take that bait, as there is simply no proof at all of 1-C. Not even misreadings, it simply doesen't exist. If its from 6-D Avalon, this proves it to not be 1-C

"This rating can be reached by 5 and 6-dimensional constructs and spaces when they are either of an infinite (or otherwise non-insignificant) size or portrayed as qualitatively greater than lower-dimensional objects in their setting, or alternatively, one can also qualify for its lower end by creating and/or destroying an uncountably infinite number of universes, or more generally, showcasing uncountably infinite power/size when compared to 4-D beings or objects."

A Higher-Dimensional rating does not immediatly constitute a higher tier.

"However, higher-dimensionality is indeed a valid way to jump unto higher tiers if the higher-dimensional being / object in question is either treated as being infinitely and/or qualitatively above lower-dimensional ones specifically because of their dimensionality, or is provably infinite, in which case it is equated to the size of the entire n-dimensional real coordinate space in which it resides. See this page for more information."

And Avalon is said to be 6-D, but is not shown to be infinitely greater than anything else.

"It is a Noble Phantasm at the level of magic, that completely shuts out all physical interference, transliners from parallel worlds, and communication from other dimensions (up to the sixth).
If Saber secludes herself with this, none will be able to reach her" - https://www.tmdict.com/en/su.avalo

Yeah, I'll make one tomorrow, I am getting tired of arguing today.

And that is not enough to qualify one as 1-C. As it does not show degrees of infinity beyond the standard universal model. Not even one. At best it would classify as being Defensive 1-C when activated. And as Avalon hasen't been broken it cannot be scaled to Offense for any character. Much less be used as the Tier for Saber.

These dimensions are shown as purely spacial, and not shown as levels of infinite transcendence.

1.) i don't think she had it long enough for it to be relevant on a profile, but it could be listed in her abilities section iirc (As in i think there was something about it there, currently)

2.) "Parallel worlds" - There is an infinite set of those and could be more. That is a degree of infinity

3.) I'll be eating popcorn for this thread

One last thing before I go:

It is stated that there are not infinite worlds as the World itself limits it so such a thing doesen't happen. It is literally stated explicitly that there is not an infinite set of parallel worlds. I don't get why people hold onto something so tightly when it is explicity stated to not be the case, and shown to not be the case, on multiple occasions.

It is stated that there are finite worlds that could be infinite, not infinite that could be degrees of infinity.

Nasu also uses Infinite often, but it is for flaire, as stated above by Sleepy, who read the works in Japanese and English, and states that the Offical Translations are not to be trusted due to how ludicriously inaccurate they are.

The World limits it?

By pruning worlds that are infinite down? Doesn't that mean they were infinite before?

This is like on of the first things debunked about it during the 2-A Upgrade. Along with "Mooncell worlds are not real"

Zouken said:
One last thing before I go:
It is stated that there are not infinite worlds as the World itself limits it so such a thing doesen't happen. It is literally stated explicitly that there is not an infinite set of parallel worlds. I don't get why people hold onto something so tightly when it is explicity stated to not be the case, and shown to not be the case, on multiple occasions.

It is stated that there are finite worlds that could be infinite, not infinite that could be degrees of infinity.

Nasu also uses Infinite often, but it is for flaire, as stated above by Sleepy, who read the works in Japanese and English, and states that the Offical Translations are not to be trusted due to how ludicriously inaccurate they are.
You really could just post sources to be a bit more credible

Eh, people only question the translations if they lead to high Tiers (Amaterasu destroying Multiverse)

It's fine if the scans lead to lower Tiers (Parallel Worlds "endlessly expanding", opposed to most "expanded to infinite")

BakiHanma18 said:
From the Hokusai Trial Quest, I NEED a picture of Gozen saying "YEET" OVO
Anyone got the hook-up yet? I totally skipped past it by accident and have regretted it since...

I swear all of these people who want to dowmgrade 2-A rating haven't read any of the threads. All of their questions and arguments are addressed there. Multiple times.

1. Calm down

2. Wait for the guy the make the CRT and continue it there.

3. I think it's time we move on to the next discussion Thread.

Swag make sense tbh, its like peoples didn't read many of the previoud threads that upgrading it to 2-A

And of course, trust to Gin

BakiHanma18 said:
Also, as the Foreigner-obsessed fanboy I am, gotta know: how are the Foreigner profiles going? I'm playing a game with my friends irl, kinda like a Vs Battle irl, but things like stomps and speed blitzes aren't rules, so we all try to find characters from fiction that nobody else knows about and stomp everyone else. I'm hoping someone like Abi can help me stomp my friends OvO
Just show Toda Mikuki to them. Watch in amusement as they don't know what to do.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Again with this
This was already debunked in the 2-A buffs long ago

At least read through them instead of saying "oh its wank"

I don't get why Nasuverse gets a lot of flak in comparison to other verses.
Sorry, it wasn't debunked.

What I said was just thrown to the side. I even used explicit statements about infinite possibilities being mentioned, as the OP loved to bring up, yet further down the statements, infinitely growing but finitely number universes were once agai mentioned and outright confirmed.

2-A is indeed bullshit where I stand from, and it feels at times lately people just agree with stuff without actually trying to look more into it.

But the CRT has been done with for a long time, and arguing this goes nowhere unless it is made in a new CRT. Dropping this is for the best. Arguing in any earnest matter about stuff like tier in a discussion thread just feels like a waste of energy.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Also, as the Foreigner-obsessed fanboy I am, gotta know: how are the Foreigner profiles going? I'm playing a game with my friends irl, kinda like a Vs Battle irl, but things like stomps and speed blitzes aren't rules, so we all try to find characters from fiction that nobody else knows about and stomp everyone else. I'm hoping someone like Abi can help me stomp my friends OvO
Just show Toda Mikuki to them. Watch in amusement as they don't know what to do.
Hell yeah brother, I'm saving this one for when we have starting restrictions (like "AP can only be Wall level" or something) so I can amp with "Strength is Infinite"

Back