• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 28

Too DemonGod,

The Animes do leave out a big portion of information on many aspects of the Lore and Story, and also has problems with showing the true power of the Servants, for example in Heavens Feel 2, the AP of Artoria was blown way out of the water, and exaggerated far past what was actually shown during that fight in the VN.

Also it leaves out the information describing all of their skills and backstories, and the weapon descriptions, that are explained in the Novel.

It also misses alot of internal dialouge,

There is a NoCommentary playthrough by Tomoboy2436. It is the orignal, but does contain the Voice Acting, but cuts out the H-Scenes. But does show scenes that were cut from Realta Nua, but weren't explicit.

Yes, it is much better to read it with the correct timing, Music, movement, and voice acting. Reading it on LP Archive makes you lose alot. Also the poster is incredibly annoying with his annotations. Like, just shut up already!

So, Tomoboy2436, in his lists of :Fate/Night Visual Novel Prologue" , "Fate/Night Visual Novel Fate Route", "Fate/Night Visual Novel Unlimited Blade Works Route" and "Fate/Night Visual Novel Heaven's Feel"

He also did a Walkthrough of Hollow Ataraxia, which likely isn't getting any Anime Adaptation.

Okay i need help. Somebody said that Ash has infinite mana from Rudra Avatara EX. Where this could come from? Because i don't believe it

I think it's base on this text

He whose half body houses Shiva, once his rage burns will never stop until he defeats his enemy.

He can be depleted of all his energy and still try, kicking and screaming with unending rage, to gut his opponent. It doesn't mean he isn't depleted, just that he's still angry. That is unless, I missed something and rage now correlates to stamina or energy stores.

It really doesn't.

And at this point I really just don't expect anything worthwhile as far as skill descriptions from Mats come so we may never know.

Zouken said:
Does anyone know whats happening to the Tabbers? As the Pictures are now just stretched out. Or is it just my computer?
Not only you, i also encountered this bug alongside the comments time error

Are you using chrome?

No, I am on a Mac.

It is kinda old, but never faced this problem before. Just can't edit Infobox Templates.

I also am having the Date problem.

I was just remembering. Wasn't that Mara equal or maybe even stronger than Shiva and the Indian pantheon? Since the words were given that the indian gods were needed there and especially Shiva to prevent Mara from even coming up, not defeating it.

Might be a dumb question but

Musashi and Kojirou recently became Infinite in speed, that much is obvious.

However are we sure that when "their blades clash for a moment but in that moment infinite possibilities occur" is a result of their speed, and not their hax?

Because people could misinterpret the "infinite possibilities in a single clash" as a byproduct of Kojirou/Musashi's hax or skill, and not sheer speed.

Diinou HotHead said:
We have the fighting in a world without time thingy tho
Yeah I know but aside from that

Timeless void feats are kinda iffy iirc? They must follow a bunch of rules and match with criterias according to this page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Timeless_Voids_Standards

Plus the Reverse Side of the World is also supposedly timeless yet some Servants walked in it and thus we don't allow it. So what's the difference between this timeless void and the one from the Reverse Side?

Also if it's really timeless then how did Ritsuka manage to root for Musashi or smth?

I just personally don't like the whole infinite thing, but is one thing of many I can't really say much to convince everyone else about so it stays as it is.

I'm honestly just curious because just looking at the scan provided, I can already see so many potential questions, confusions, and whatnot. Just wanted to make things clear

I'd reply to the revision thread but it's already closed so eh.

BakiHanma18 said:
I really hate to be a bother, but is there any way to stay apprised of the progress of Abigail Williams's profile?
iirc the people working on it also have finals since its the last week of Decemember. Their also waiting for something too i think it was another CRT they had planned, but i never heard much out of it.

Back