• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone else i'm missing that's from the Celtic Myth land?

Basically there's Scathach (bae), Medb that won't be around until we get through London first....sounds like we have to travel there IRL and THEN get her, and then we have the Berserk ver of Cu.

For me i have Cu (FSN, Prototype, and Caster), Fergus, and Diarmuid so far.

@Swag

Don't say that man. Have faith! and remember... If a servant doesn't answer your summon it's cuz they don't want you as a Master. It's what I use to get through the fact that I only have 1 SSR :(

@Cross

The Leprechaun and his lucky charms.

>well then my E(X) lancer luck will make unwantable to every unit i want (dokkan my pulls were shit if i try order and that happen i will cry blood lol)

Tfw Tamamo wants me, but I don't want her. Where was my Gil when I needed him, or my Okita?

But yeah, I would also only have 1 SSR if I didn't pay like 30 dollars for Waver.

Honestly I'll be eternally grateful that Gil is my SSR. If I were to only have one. It'd be him. I guess SNI is broken or something? He doesn't know how much you got his back haha

Well we got a waifu incoming for Christmas so I guess that's something to look forward to. Christmas Alter hubba hubba ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@aizen his SBA is sealed once unleash it breaks the game

@J-Man

WHOA WHOA NOT JAILTER! I MEANT SABER ALTER I SWEAR.

@Swag

Yea. I mean while that means EVERYONE gets her.. I doubt many will Grail her to 100 unless she's their main Waifu. and the NP5 is also quite nice :D

In case it wasn't obvious I'm grailing her to 100 lol.

@Redgrave

It breaks Akasha itself.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Big money girl .

Who are you referring to as Big Money Girl? o_O

@Swag

Ooooh that's a tough one m8 haha. If I'm fortunate enough to be put in that situation I'll let you know how that goes. You do the same eh.

I mean... It depends how hard she makes me work for her, If it's like within the first 100 Quarts she can consider the waifu grail war won. If more (praying and hoping and assuming I do get her) She'll pay a penalty :')

Fudge, I was hoping that the grind event would be after my finals. Ugh... sticking this one out I guess. Gonna roll for Jack for sure tho.

@Repp

How many Quarts you have at your disposal bro? Yea I saw on the subreddit people complaint about that.. sorry to hear ovo

@Aizen

Probably going to end up grinding as much as I can.

I have 60 Quartz and I'm probably going to 10-roll at least once to try and get Jack.

@Aizen

Not really. There are characters I'd really like to get (i.e. King Hassan) but ultimately I'll just try to get who I can get.

I've gotten lucky enough with Okita, but I'll have to see what happens next.

King Hassan is lit. When I see the blue flames I just think "Rin.. RUN"

True say m8. Let's hope the EX rank luck for you was permanent.

Also.. Treat Okita well Q.Q She really loves you.

@Aizen

Have her at 2nd Ascension, hoping to grind her up to Final Ascension after my finals are over.

Randoph Carter? Oh I am looking forward to the Cthulhu Mythos at last entering Nasu in style

Do not speak to me about Prelati's Spellbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back