• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
U-Olga does have some kind of absorption ability, however Sion clearly said Excalibur responds to Threat to Humanity but for some reason U-Olga doesn't register as Threat to Humanity hence the output is weaker than the expected. Also if U-Olga is not a Threat to Humanity then the Counterforce won't send a single Grand Servant let alone all of them.

In Olympus U-Olga Beast number is stated as VII but for some reason she didn't have it on LB7, there's also her skill called Protector of Human Order.

If spoilers I read were correct, U-Olga was actually summoned by the Counterforce in LB7.

Remember the whole wiped earth thing was done before the Lostbelts and has been hinted to be related to Specimen E, not U-Olga.
U-Olga has from the beginning said she wanted to be the president of Earth. Destroying it was never part of her plans.

How will lb7 end.

Also how will we defeat ORT?

also you mentioned dantes having 1-A soul hax and immeasurable speed

but wouldn’t yogiri still kill him faster than instantly?

The only person who can possibly defeat him is shiki.

and that’s because while her durability is not the same as her tier, she has type 2 non-existent physiology along with trans duality which yogiri can’t affect

The only person who can possibly defeat him is shiki.

and that’s because while her durability is not the same as her tier, she has type 2 non-existent physiology along with trans duality which yogiri can’t affect
Her dura is equivalent to her tier and none of his hax can affect her bcz she resist all of them

What is this forum’s thoughts about Manaka Sajyou? She is implied to be basically an evil version of Ryougi Shiki except for the fact that her Mana circuits are so terrible so she’s limited massively.

What is this forum’s thoughts about Manaka Sajyou? She is implied to be basically an evil version of Ryougi Shiki except for the fact that her Mana circuits are so terrible so she’s limited massively.

Her Circuits aren't terrible, she has low output, it's different. The output can be compensated for with external things, the quality can not.
It's more similar to Illya, but Illya is lacking in quality compared to her, but compensates with high output. Or Touko on roids.

Manaka specs are actually almost the same as Olga's, whose circuits Cu said are very good in the very beginning of FGO.

Her Circuits aren't terrible, she has low output, it's different. The output can be compensated for with external things, the quality can not.
It's more similar to Illya, but Illya is lacking in quality compared to her, but compensates with high output.
If the root is omniscient. You said it could answer everything but do you ask the question and it will answer it or when your in root you just suddenly realize/have all your questions and thoughts answered. (I want the latter because the former is you might not know what question or hard to explain)

If the root is omniscient. You said it could answer everything but do you ask the question and it will answer it or when your in root you just suddenly realize/have all your questions and thoughts answered. (I want the latter because the former is you might not know what question or hard to explain)

The Root isn't a person to answer something. It's a record, but it can't really be called that because calling it that would imply it has such information with some intention of by some design, while the Root itself is the closest thing to pure existence itself there is.

I think it's like going into a library with all knowledge that has ever been or could ever be? Okay, you are in the library/has acess to it, but you still have to be capable of linking the dots or finding the answer. (Even though Second, Third and Fourth Magic where techncially created to reach the Root, so it's possible to reach it with the answer, instead of First and Fifth, which were created as consequences of reaching the Root.)

The Root isn't a person to answer something. It's a record, but it can't really be called that because calling it that would imply it has such information with some intention of by some design, while the Root itself is the closest thing to pure existence itself there is.
Just asking how it will answer all my thoughts that keep bothering me.

If you truly became omniscient, you would also disappear. At least that's what has been said of anyone that touched the Root.
Then why hasn’t shiki disappear?

I just want something to answer all my questions and thoughts in my head

btw is Asian/eastern magecraft more powerful than western in type moon?

why is it they’re incompatible again?

Isn't the Akashic record different from True Emptiness「 」? I thought the Akashic record is merely a record that exists above dimensional theories and governs and records the rest of the cosmology, while True Emptiness is the true infinity which you can never reach or describe like an Apophatic theology?

Then why hasn’t shiki disappear?
Because she never reached it. She's Void itself forced to take on a physical body.
As IIRC Nasu said, she is the contradiction of being Human while a Mystery. She's not a normal case, nor probably repeatable.

I just want something to answer all my questions and thoughts in my head
Probably easier to have Mystic Eyes like the guy in KNK or Atlas Alchemy-lie Though Accel/Parallel Processing.

btw is Asian/eastern magecraft more powerful than western in type moon?

why is it they’re incompatible again?
Philosophy Mcraft has been shown to be superior.
They are inherently incompatible because Western Magecraft is based on the idea of limiting the spread of information while Philosophy Mcraft is based on Sharing. Japanese Magecrat bases itself on something very similar to AoGods Magecraft with the Black Boxes.

Isn't the Akashic record different from True Emptiness「 」? I thought the Akashic record is merely a record that exists above dimensional theories and governs and records the rest of the cosmology, while True Emptiness is the true infinity which you can never reach or describe like an Apophatic theology?
Yes and no.
Root, Akasha, Heaven, Ymir's Well - they are all a name trying to refer to something which cannot be named, aka aphophatic. By naming it, it's obviously not that apophatic thing anymore.

Because she never reached it. She's Void itself forced to take on a physical body.
As IIRC Nasu said, she is the contradiction of being Human while a Mystery. She's not a normal case, nor probably repeatable.

Probably easier to have Mystic Eyes like the guy in KNK or Atlas Alchemy-lie Though Accel/Parallel Processing.

Philosophy Mcraft has been shown to be superior.
They are inherently incompatible because Western Magecraft is based on the idea of limiting the spread of information while Philosophy Mcraft is based on Sharing. Japanese Magecrat bases itself on something very similar to AoGods Magecraft with the Black Boxes.
What kind of mystic eyes knk?

parallel processing/accel how does it work?

Yes and no.
Root, Akasha, Heaven, Ymir's Well - they are all a name trying to refer to something which cannot be named, aka aphophatic. By naming it, it's obviously not that apophatic thing anymore.
I would like to quote what I saw somewhere;

"There's a distinction between the Akashic Records and 「 」, Both realms are closely related to each other, but the akashic records is just a realm that stores all extensions of the Nasuverses' cosmology, all possibilities, all higher dimensions and reality as a whole past, present and future but 「 」, Is a realm responsible for the manifestation of everything within the Nasuverse and is ineffable and indescribable as explained above this is why when Void Shiki explains her connection to the 「 」, she refers to it as a place that has everything and nothing in reference to the relationship between the metaphysical place the akashic records and the indescribable 「 」, and why when Shiki Ryougi was in 「 」she could see nothingness but when she touched the light she witnessed the Akashic Records where everything is recorded and stored."

I would like to quote what I saw somewhere;

"There's a distinction between the Akashic Records and 「 」, Both realms are closely related to each other, but the akashic records is just a realm that stores all extensions of the Nasuverses' cosmology, all possibilities, all higher dimensions and reality as a whole past, present and future but 「 」, Is a realm responsible for the manifestation of everything within the Nasuverse and is ineffable and indescribable as explained above this is why when Void Shiki explains her connection to the 「 」, she refers to it as a place that has everything and nothing in reference to the relationship between the metaphysical place the akashic records and the indescribable 「 」, and why when Shiki Ryougi was in 「 」she could see nothingness but when she touched the light she witnessed the Akashic Records where everything is recorded and stored."
Do remmeber that this is not official...

The only official entry I can remember is this:
「 」 [Others]
If you really wished to pronounce this term, call it "Kara".
Its meaning varied depending on each individual's understanding. To put it in simple terms, it was the Spiral of Origin.
However, since the Spiral of Origin was called the Spiral of Origin, it was no longer ' '.
To properly express this term was a source of headache during the production of the drama CDs.

For anything else you have to read the storise themselves, like Imaginary Scramble, where Skadi talks about nothingness that is true nothingness vs nothingness derived from the impossibility of being observed or Mahoutsukai's Fifth Magic scene.

Or even Touko in Kara no Kyoukai explaining the Root, where she says what we call root are something like attributes attached to the border or the maelstrom derived of it.

It was an Admin that don't want it to be upgraded to HGR negation. But we'll at that time the verse only have one character that have HGR, unlike now.

It should be all the gods will get that Regen, atm the only gods that have that Regen is Zeus, Demeter and Aphrodite.

Space Ishtar was most likely forgotten by Crim to update, alongside servant verse.

Back