• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bro. Off the top of my head, I can vividly remember King Hassan using blue flames. There are dozens of characters with flame ability.
I wasn't being serious 😭 . OH I have an ability Nasuverse doesn't have.

I wasn't being serious 😭 . OH I have an ability Nasuverse doesn't have.
That's literally just reality manip+some other abilities. The root has all of the abilities it mentioned.

But they don't have the verse specific ability in particular
I mean, it's not like Nasuverse would somehow have an ability called "understanding" without it being claimed to be a rip-off. It's like how SMT doesn't have "Mystery." The Root can work exactly how understanding works. Wait a minute, even Authorities work similarly to Understanding.

I mean, it's not like Nasuverse would somehow have an ability called "understanding" without it being claimed to be a rip-off. It's like how SMT doesn't have "Mystery." The Root can work exactly how understanding works. Wait a minute, even Authorities work similarly to Understanding.
Does Nasuverse have egg manipulation tho?
image.png

Still don't see the relevance. Also, aren't dimension in Nasuverse supposed to be based on R>F rather than strictly additional spatial axis?

Besides, no, Nasu never mentions higher infinities directly, it's just "us" that equate some aspect of his verse to it.

Reality/Fiction discussions on Nasuverse are dumb because Fiction > Reality.

Human Observation (Hans) and Era Observation (Dumas) see this and go ara ara

Yo, guys. I read through Oberon's abilities and it's says that his NP literally ends the World. Shouldn't be Oberon Low 1-C tier then?
Usually we don't take the "world end" statement into the ap since it can be an exaggeration or just a hype tool, but considering the scaling of top tier servants then yeah, Oberon will be indeed Low 1-C even without the NP statement........tho if we take the normal servant version of him, then LLV is should be Low 1-C indeed

Usually we don't take the "world end" statement into the ap since it can be an exaggeration or just a hype tool, but considering the scaling of top tier servants then yeah, Oberon will be indeed Low 1-C even without the NP statement........tho if we take the normal servant version of him, then LLV is should be Low 1-C indeed
I don't think the world end statment is an exaggeration as we litterally see him do that to Britian lostbelt and is about to do that to PPH.

I don't think the world end statment is an exaggeration as we litterally see him do that to Britian lostbelt and is about to do that to PPH.
I know that, it just that Oberon is obviously will in tier 1 due of the scaling even without the statement, and said that statement is an further strong points for hin

Yall should look at my Akiha thread fr fr
I'm late but nice. Don't really glance on the Nasuverse stuff on this site too much anymore since I disagree with a crap ton of stuff that'll likely never be changed.

Although I am tempted in removing the "50%" rating from Arcueid since that's fanfiction

I'm late but nice. Don't really glance on the Nasuverse stuff on this site too much anymore since I disagree with a crap ton of stuff that'll likely never be changed.

Although I am tempted in removing the "50%" rating from Arcueid since that's fanfiction
i dont think a 50% arcueid key exists

I think the 50% thing originated from this thread. No source and its fanfiction

Back