• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Beowulf his animations are boring. Must be that first year servant thing.

I really hope they give him an animation bump too.

I do like his jojo style NP though, it’s cool.

This is off-topic but I noticed there are many language thread on this forum: Indonesian, Spanish, Vietnamese, etc.

I was just curious to ask, if you don’t understand/speak the language but wish to join. Is google translate acceptable then? (You want to participate but can’t due to reasons mentioned above so you use google translate to translate the messages and then post messages using it)
I think it depends on the members' opinions. If you really want to participate in a discussion thread and just learn another language, I'm sure that the members would be glad to help you.

let me guess by going ultra instinct issei which is above ultra instinct @LehenDuo which in turn is above ultra instinct @Jamesthetaker which in turn is above ultra instinct @ShadowWhoWalks which in turn is above ultra instinct @FallenMaou2234 which in turn is above ultra instinct @Regidian which in turn is above ultra instinct @TypeOU which in turn is above ultra instinct @Mageman460 which in turn is above ultra instinct @Pokemonfan807 which in turn is above ultra instinct @Ubdon which in turn is above ultra instinct @John985 which in turn is above ultra instinct @Violatas which in turn is above ultra instinct @CrystalValley which in turn is above ultra instinct @NeoZex6399 which in turn is above ultra instinct @Veloxt1r0kore which in turn is above ultra instinct @Paul_Frank which in turn is above ultra instinct @Migue79 which in turn is above regular ultra instinct

If this isn't false information then Gilgamesh. Which likely means a definitive connection between Ea and Slash Emperor.

or you know you could just go ultra instinct everything12 which is above the levels of ultra instinct shown above (also each level of ultra instinct is actually one dimensional layer or something. So your 18D) this is a joke I made because of issei’s name even if it’s a cringe/lame one.

If this isn't false information then Gilgamesh. Which likely means a definitive connection between Ea and Slash Emperor.
where do you get this leaks from?
or you know you could just go ultra instinct everything12 which is above the levels of ultra instinct shown above (also each level of ultra instinct is actually one dimensional layer or something. So your 18D) this is a joke I made because of issei’s name even if it’s a cringe/lame one.
Nah, i would then enhance my ultra instinct to reinhardt cardinal layers into boundless

that makes absolutely no sense. Slash emperor is a sword that gets big based on the size of the target but doesn't even work that well against normal sized enemies. EA is... NOT, any of that. Gil is just saying that he has a way to destroy part of ORT body, not even kill it.

Also wukong will solo

from the bits and pieces I saw, ORT looks so shitty compared to his original design due to his current colors. just looks black with glowing blue lines and shit. what happened to those great blend of colors his original self had? well not surprised.

from the bits and pieces I saw, ORT looks so shitty compared to his original design due to his current colors. just looks black with glowing blue lines and shit. what happened to those great blend of colors his original self had? well not surprised.
We only faced a level 1 unserious ORT. That wasn’t its strongest form as it is only barely awake. Daybit is trying to awaken it fully to devour Chaldeas and destroy all of humanity.

So that definitely isn’t its final form.

Also I noted fairy knight Tristan has these weird black vine like marks on her arms and body.

are they tattoos or just some sort of jewelry/ornament like a band or something.

tpBdIRQl25yo63PfdatEgnXJF_w9hnk8ELSoNyEzX2Xb3AfMufKE_kYnroTixt2lbgGVyNY40LqKaBU=s800-nd-v1

(an actual line)

What will happen if ORT is awakened:
back172800_1344_626.png

Model:

j5348k.gif

Compared to the 2006 design, the biggest difference appear to be the coloring:
ORT.png
Ortbody.jpg

Surface of Pangaea in the Lostbelt:
back170900_1344_626.png

Daybit's Servant is Tezcatlipoca, who is the blond man with the glasses. He uses time manipulation to bring the future to the present, and gives a preview of what would happen when ORT is awakened 10 days later.
Interestingly, he says that he is a pseudo-Servant who created a human body to use as an avatar.

Excalibur doesn't seem to consider Olga to be a threat to human history, and Daybit says that he is a genuine enemy of humanity unlike the Alien God and he wants ORT awakened. Turns out he might be a bigger psycho than Beryl.

Kingprotea Alter (merged with Xolotl):
1098253150.png

Olga claims that she defeated all 7 Grand Servants. Though later she has a dream battle where she defeats them, and after she brags about it, it is played off as comedy. So it is properly megalomaniac delusion, especially since she is supposed to not be threatening to humanity.
Castoria is used as a stand-in for Grand Saber, and Tai Gong Wang is used as a stand-in for Grand Rider (even though it is Noah). Grand Berserker appears to be Tezcatlipoca in his battle outfit:
7cXe6O7.png

After Olga jobs to Kukulkan (Mayan version of Quetzalcoatl) in the beginning, she becomes amnesic and teams up with Chaldea alongside Kirei and Koyanskaya of Light.

Back