• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Noble Phantasm Revisions

Tbh, the planet in nasuverse is such an odd thing. Like its "soul" is avalon. I won't go diving into that fiasco though.

and there is many "Layers/Textures" in it, and the Norse layers supposedly has tier 2 stuff involved with just it alone.

so defining a tier for "The planet" is probably going to be pretty hard.

You could say that Ea separated the babylonian layer from earth if though if you want

Last edited:
So if I understand the standard we might be going with

A Rank - Low 7-B+ (5.7 megatons) - 3x base
A+ Rank - 7-B (9.5 megatons) - 5x base
A++ Rank - 6-C (29.57 gigaton) - Excalibur calc

So if I understand the standard we might be going with

A Rank - Low 7-B+ (5.7 megatons) - 3x base
A+ Rank - 7-B (9.5 megatons) - 5x base
A++ Rank - 6-C (29.57 gigaton) - Excalibur calc
I don't know where the A Rank ones come from, but the rest seems to make sense to me since we know what scales to Excalibur and the A+ Ranked rating comes from an Anti-Unit NP, which is arguably the weakest type on average, so an Anti-Army NP with Rank A+ should be superior

While we're talking about Noble Phantasm I want to bring up again that Arondight Overload is only an A rank NP, not A++ like Lancelot's profile says. This should really be fixed

On that note could this maybe be used to scale all A rank NPs to 3x Base? Overload should be superior to a regular attack from Arondight which scales from NoS Gawain

That works and makes sense to me, however Noble Phantasms stronger or comparable to Overloaded Caliburn would be at least 5x Base
3x comes from this

Excalibur should only compare to Anti-Fortresses and similars, not to any A++.
Yeah agreed, however not many things even scale to Excalbur and things that do are made blatantly obvious that they scale

Here's the main scale for the things we have

A Rank Anti-Unit NP<A+ Rank Anti-Unit NP<A+ Rank Anti-Army NP<A++ Rank Anti-Fortress NP

What about Cu's B+ Gae Bolg Anti-Army Attack? Would it scale to an A Rank Anti-Unit NP since Anti-Army>Anti-Unit in general and it would therefore be close in power?

According to parameter rules

B+ > A but is less than A+

A+ > B+ > A

not for sure if we are going to go that route though.

To actually scale based on Rank and Type seems like so much work, most of which won't make much sense if looked through after...
But I don't have an alternative right now. Will try to think about something more manageable/less convoluted.

Other A++ rank or higher Anti-Fortress NPs according to type moon wiki include
  1. Excalibur Proto
  2. Excalibur Morgan
  3. Teardrop Photon Ray
  4. Piedra del Sol
  5. Poseidon Maelstrom
  6. Dendura Light Bulb
  7. Rhongobongo
  8. System Keraunos
  9. Xiuhcoatl?

Excalibur Proto has its own calc which i linked above.

Rhongo has a lot of its own calcs lol like a lot of them without being limited, and it being limited in power.

Tesla's NP would have a fierce debate i think judging from the past

Dendura Light Bulb scales to a solar flare doesn't it?

Piedra Del Sol does have a calc but i don't think it matters because 2-A goddess

not for sure about teardrop photon ray. is that the one that was used in rome?

not for sure about the other things.

Last edited:
Teardrop is A++ Anti-Foretress in general (Altera can still use it Extella where she isn't necessarily grail boosted)

Interestingly most of the ones you mentioned were EX rank anyways

I'm gonna have our resident cloud calc boi take a look that the 6-C cloud feat since it seems smelly.

Also the Guga feat shouldn't be used, unless his foot is literally bigger than the area he's stepping on then we shouldn't assume he did it in a singular step.

Ishtar's NP briefly summons Gugalanna for the purpose of it delivering a single strike with its hoof. The default assumption is that it was done with a single strike as such a high tier NP would cost too much energy to spam, and Ishtar had no way of controlling the damage in order to stop the beast from destroying the singularity along with Connacht with its stomp. It is more reasonable to assume that the massive destruction caused by the stomp extends beyond the area of the hoof, which doesn't require an exagerration of Gugalanna's size.

That's actually reasonable.

Btw the metorotie feat can't be used, the calc assumes it came from space when that's never stated nor shown. In cases where they don't come from space we use Ablation speeds, which'll decrease the total yield vastly.

Can someone explain the meteor feat to me? Like what are the specifics of what happened and how was it destroyed?

Well it looks like at first, Emiya Alter fragmented the meteor and then Saber vaporized all of the chunks, so that actually is able to be calced

I can do a rough calc

Well it looks like at first, Emiya Alter fragmented the meteor and then Saber vaporized all of the chunks, so that actually is able to be calced

I can do a rough calc
Unlimited lost works is durability negating. It creates weapons from inside a person that expands outwards iirc

Unlimited lost works is durability negating. It creates weapons from inside a person that expands outwards iirc
Well then Saber vaporizing the chunks would still be calcable, Emiya separating the rocks would still mean that the asteroid would have the same volume, just it was separated into pieces instead of one meteor, so that should still be valid

Well then Saber vaporizing the chunks would still be calcable, Emiya separating the rocks would still mean that the asteroid would have the same volume, just it was separated into pieces instead of one meteor, so that should still be valid
I just remembered.

The whole plot was for moriarty to test out his theory on how he could bypass earth's natural defense mechanism to destroy the planet

ssssooooo The Asteriod bennu was meant to destroy the cot damn planet lol

Via a chain reaction, punching a hole through the earth and imploding from there. Although nobody would scale to the KE of the meteorite since nobody stopped it in it's tracks.
Basically this^

You can end the world without directly being Planet level, I mean Bennu impacting earth would certainly wipe out humanity

He didn't assume a volume or mass, he's using the real life Bennu was a measurement.
Sorry, volume or density.
And no, he´s not.
Bennu is a low density body, with high porosity. It´s density is like 1000 something kg/m3
It´s volume is also known IIRC, so no need to calc that

Back