• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've gone into the power null topic too many times so i'll just not use that point

I don't think every summon is 7-A, just the Basmu and he's still stronger than the Basmu. The other beasts are like actual animals that have to bite him to poison him, he can just stay away from their mouths and blast. He doesn't even need to kill them all, if he kills Semiramis who is wall level he wins. Semi has barriers but he oneshots them and then Semi dies due to passive heat aura.

When I was talking about burning I meant the null ^

And she has chains to restrain him. So he won't get close to her when she restrains him.

Semiramis has only 9-B and 7-A in the Gardens. She summons in the Gardens and the only exception is Basmu which is rated as higher. So it's safe to say that her summons are 7-A but again you should ask a Knowledgeable Member to get a proper answer.

About Basmu's poison:

Within the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, she can summon creatures of the Phantasmal Species as long as they are related to poison, such as giant Primeval Snakes and the Divine Beast Bašmu, one of the eleven demons birthed by Tiamat, which possesses a incredibly lethal poison that would have killed Mordred the instant it opened its mouth.

An instakill poison that works when the beast opens his mouth. Natsu has a little resistance to poison so he should be capable of survive a minute at most. Semi can summon it during a battle and if Natsu starts outside the throne room she'll get enough time to completely summon it.

Semi's Mountain Level with the Sacred Fish Scales and her dura's even higher with Basmu and barriers. What's Natsu AP here?

Well the powernull isn't useful cause in a recent thread it was stated that is random if he does it or not. So he won't be burning the poison.

a glass cannon nonetheless. If that's the case, then all the mami matches would be removed cause she has higher tier shields.

How is this not a stomp. Natsu can not damage her. It doesn't matter what tier her body is, he's not getting past that shield. Mami doesn't count because almost all of her opponents have hax that ignore forcefields. That's a false equivalency.

@Dragon it's not false equivalency when some of her foes don't use hax in character a good chunk of the time. Both Semi and Mami are glass cannons with potent hax that they use a lot to make up for the lack of defense they have. Simple as that.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Doesn't change the fact that Natsu isn't breaking it. It took a 6-C attack to even break it.
@Nedge

Sorry, this threw me off.

@Rin

A 6-C attack could break a 9-B shield, that doesn't make the shield 6-C for getting broken. Clarent's not even 6-C, it's high 7-A.

@Rin CBA is a High 7-A attack, unless her profile didn't get the upgrade for 6-C like Saber did.

@Dragon

Let's not dive into golden mean fallacies like you just used. The shield was durable enough to null the effects of CBA but broke in the process. Meaning it can block Natsu's attacks who's only 7-A.

Theglassman12 said:
@Dragon it's not false equivalency when some of her foes don't use hax in character a good chunk of the time. Both Semi and Mami are glass cannons with potent hax that they use a lot to make up for the lack of defense they have. Simple as that.
>Don't use hax in character

Sosuke Aizen, Wolfgang Schreiber, Nui Harime, Bloodlusted Da Vinci, bloodlusted Sans, Cinder Fall.

This is detracting from the thread and is also incorrect.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Read her profile again. It blocked CBA but broke afterwards. CBA is a 6-C attack.
No it's not. Mountain level (Fought and eventually mortally wounded her "father" in life, and managed to trade blows with Sieg, though she was reinforced by a Command Spell), at least Large Mountain level with Clarent Blood Arthur

>says CBA is 6-C

> It's not

> when I explain why, calls me suspicious for not having the link to the thread immediately and asks me what thread I'm talking about when you brought it up

I'll look for it, no need to be so aggressive.

Okay, so if I'm doing this right. Mordred is Mountain from scaling through a chain to scale to Hercules who deflected weakened Excalbur at 385 megatons. Large Mountain comes from being A+ which is twice that of A so that means CBA is 770 Megatons. Natsu DF > Transformed Mard > Base Mard > Jellal's Sema = 578 megatons. So Natsu destroys the shields in two punches.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Okay, so if I'm doing this right. Mordred is Mountain from scaling through a chain to scale to Hercules who deflected weakened Excalbur at 385 megatons. Large Mountain comes from being A+ which is twice that of A so that means CBA is 770 Megatons. Natsu DF > Transformed Mard > Base Mard > Jellal's Sema = 578 megatons. So Natsu destroys the shields in two punches.
Two punches that might will drain Natsu considering his feat wasn't casual. And I don't think it works that way as an HP bar.

Theglassman12 said:
large mountain level is in the gigatons, not megatons.
So what's the number? The profile says it's High 7-A because it was comparable to Balmung and Balmung is High 7-A because it's comparable to CBA. This is circular reasoning.

Calaca Vs said:
Two punches that might will drain Natsu considering his feat wasn't casual. And I don't think it works that way as an HP bar.
That's how shields work. If you hit them enough times with enough force then they break even if you aren't strong enough to oneshot them.

Alright for one. Durability and AP are because you would break your own body if your Dura was lower than your AP. Circular scaling is when you say that CBA is H 7-A for hitting Balmung and vice versa. If there's nothing to scale off of, then this is just assigning a random number to the AP of these attacks.

Anyways that doesn't matter but that thread doesn't make any sense either. Why is Balmung High 7-A for holding back Brahmastra which is 6-C?

i gtg sleep now but ill be back in the morning. I'll probs just message some knowledgable members so they can clear up the issue/fix up a CRT if anythings wrong

Balmung is High 7-A for holding back BK because he only swings it a few times when deflecting the 6-C attack. If it was just 7-A he would need a good few more swings to even do anything. Alternatively we could just scale Balmung to 6-C since he deflected that stuff when it was right in his face (Balmung is stronger the closer the target is to the sword since the energy doesn't get spread out as much)

Back