• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Cinder Fall ( Redux.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Cinder has another ability so we'll see if that changes much of anything.

Anyway same as before, Full Power Cinder vs Post Second Timeskip Natsu

Speed is equalized

Winner via death of the opponent

Natsu Dragneel: 0

Cinder Fall:0

Inconclusive: 0

Magic Absorption is gonna be a bitch for Natsu to deal with considering Cinder has the AP advantage in the beginning of this fight

Even assuming that Cinder is going to have the AP advantage in the beginning, the most she is capable of doing is throwing fire attacks at Natsu ultimately fueling him.

Natsu himself may not be AS skilled as Cinder being as he is a brawler type, but by this point he still has plenty of experience under his belt, and fighting a Fire user is what ultimately give Natsu the edge here, the biggest and honestly only way of Cinder attacking is basically doing nothing but making it worse and worse for her.

She needs to go into CQC immediately with her dual swords and keep fighting that way until Natsu is worn down. And Cinder going all out does the opposite of that, and spams fire attacks to oblivion.

Top this off with Natsu's AP advantage that he'll get soon into the fight, his endurance and Stamina advantage and he should have this fight with high difficulty.

Also, let me get a big point about Magic Absorbtion, grabbing Natsu, someone who, unlike what Raven has shown, is perfectly capable of breaking and destroying other 7A barriers or anything with sheer Brute force, I can say right now grabbing Natsu is a terrible idea.

Even though she has shown that shes perfectly capable of and willing to use ice attacks?

From her recent fight with Raven, she's demonstrated that now she's more inclined to go with CQC swords instead of spamming fire, even if shes going all out.

Natsu is capable of breaking something more that has more durability than his AP? She has more AP than him, grabbing him shoud be no issue.

Long story short, Post Timeskip Cinder doesnt spam fire attacks at all, she is almost strictly swords, really only using her fire for mobility

Ah yes, Ice attacks, nothing really new but they won't fuel him so there's a start.

More durabile then his AP? No. Equal to his AP? Yes.

You're implying that Natsu isn't going to get a boost in AP to make him even somewhat comparable to Cinder before she goes for Magic Absorbtion, which she did around the mid-way point of the fight.

Also worth mentioning, any point of CQC is worthless if Natsu breaks the arm.

And as for Ice Attacks, they may be better then using Fire on Natsu but from the little we've seen from her in episode 13, her Ice pales by comparison to Gray.

Just thought i'd mention it considering a single ice attack was able to freeze Raven, someone who primarily uses ice and who has a higher AP than Natsu, solid for almost a full minute before she was able to break free

Without being boosted Cinder's arm is more durable than his AP

Considering Cinder barely uses her fire manip in combat anymore its really not likely. During her fight with Raven she used all of one offensive fire attack, the rest were either mobility or to block ranged attacks.

Which isnt likely considering without a boost Cinder is more durable, including the arm

Gray can freeze people stronger than him who specialize in ice manip?

E027
Natsu was almost submerged....

E028
.....But he casually breaks out from that sand pit....

E031
.....by vaporizing the sands.

Oh, the more Cinder tried to restrain him, the angrier Natsu will get, which would triggered his rage boost. So, AP is hardly matter here. Not to mention, her grimm arm doesn't have aura protecting it.

@Homu Which will only make Cinder stronger as she can absorb his magic just by touching him. Him getting stronger will work out worse in his favor here. Her Grimm arm not having aura really wont matter much considering its more durable than him without any boosts

Also, what was the yield of the feat you posted?

Natsu eata fire lightning and ice and cinder uses fire more than anything so Natsu be eatin tonite.

He then thinks of his friends and gets even stronger. My man Natsu has my vote

What about LFDM? Is it allowed?

Just going to say that Natsu doesn't eat only fire. Might depend on how pissed off or agitated he is. He has eaten melted steel and Etherion, which is composed of other elements aside from fire.

And can he melt her swords? He melted a battle axe in Chapter 2 or 3 with the heat from his body alone, and he vaporized sand like Homu posted.

Cinder absorbtion is...well slow progress. Doubt it will keep up with Natsu absurb rage boost. Again, you're talking as if the AP gap is significant, it's just what, 63 or so difference. And what makes you sure Cinder wouldn't surprised by massive flames came out of nowhere?

@Homu It was enough to make her even with Raven after just a few seconds despite being at a disadvantage before. And yeah its still a pretty sizeable advantage.

Heat doesnt = ap or dura we treat it separately in fiction. So if his heat can melt stone cinders swords are gonna melt

Actually we do treat heat as AP and dura, but let me rephrase that: Is that feat 7-A? If not, its not melting Cinder's swords, which, might i add, she can literally recreate at will even if theyre destroyed

We treat heat as ap, but not ap as heat.

Otherwise any random 5b user is immediately 100s of quadrillions degrees for no reason.

Gargoyle One said:
Can we get a scan of him eating ice if I may ask?
Ita there somewhere but I aint readin ft just to find something as insignificant as that. Natsu can eat any elemental attack, like etherion and lightning.

LordAizenSama said:
Ita there somewhere but I aint readin ft just to find something as insignificant as that. Natsu can eat any elemental attack, like etherion and lightning.
Youre DEFINITELY gonna have to show scans for that claim, none of that is on his profile

LordAizenSama said:
We treat heat as ap, but not ap as heat.
Otherwise any random 5b user is immediately 100s of quadrillions degrees for no reason.
Exactly, so Natsu's flames wont be able to melt Cinder's swords because their heat doesnt have the AP to

>Common knowledge

Its not stated anywhere on his profile and neither of you have shown scans to back these claims up

Shouldnt there be a calc for that then? Seems like a decent feat

Yes, which will make Cinder stronger via absorption

Tbh the ice just evaporates he wont even get to eat

@homu Oh yeah thats why hes 7A. Yeah his fire is laughably above cinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back