• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cat Vs. Dog

Neco-Arc was strolling down the streets of the the Cyber World when a little, white dog comes charging.

Both are 9-A, speed is equal, and both are in-character. SBA otherwise.

Burunyuu:

BARK: 5

Last edited:
I think Dog will take this easily.
He just will suddenly appear and spam TONS of attack on Neko, btw, he ignores REAL HP. I checked his cutscene with 160HP, there's no difference for dog between 160 and 120.

Is that enough to add Durability Negation to the profile?
don't know, he just creates new HP to Kris, make it 120 (some guys checked and add 9999, but dog still kills after 120 damage).
And it's Versus Thread, not CRT

By the way, delete Annoying Dog page. On stream it was confirmed that Annoying Dog it's STILL the creator

Make a CRT if you feel it needs to be altered or deleted, but from what I can tell, a vauge Easter egg isn't enough to warrant the deletion of the profile, or confirmation that the Annoying Dog found in the Deltarune universe is actually a direct stand-in for Toby.

Make a CRT if you feel it needs to be altered or deleted, but from what I can tell, a vauge Easter egg isn't enough to warrant the deletion of the profile, or confirmation that the Annoying Dog found in the Deltarune universe is actually a direct stand-in for Toby.
I mean, Toby Fox on stream confirmed that this dog is HE

What I can say, Neco gets f*cked by Soul Manip and dies

Bro, there's won't be any other people who would debate it, just make a grace
That's not how matches work. You can't call grace until there are seven votes.

I also feel like Neco is in need of an argument, as most of these replies seem to think that Neco-Arc will just allow herself to be hit by the car.

That's not how matches work. You can't call grace until there are seven votes.

I also feel like Neco is in need of an argument, as most of these replies seem to think that Neco-Arc will just allow herself to be hit by the car.
Idk

Back