• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket-7-A Edition-Round 3

WeeklyBattles said:
He can pull off dozens of divides in less than .002 seconds?
Haha, using the tecnicalities with her speed.

He needs to pull off one, and he'll have enough energy to counter the one attack regardless. And since he is FTL, he should be able to, or at worst just back off at the same speed its coming at him.

WeeklyBattles said:
The only think Ryuko loses without senketsu is flight
So that let's Issei just make her fall anytime she tries to fly close, and any long ranged attack gives plenty time for him to divide and use its power against her. She can't jump while mid-air, so that pseudo-flight won't matter much.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
So that let's Issei just make her fall anytime she tries to fly close, and any long ranged attack gives plenty time for him to divide and use its power against her. She can't jump while mid-air, so that pseudo-flight won't matter much.
No because she can pseudo fly without senketsu and she can actually jump in midair

Punching wont bypass Ryuko's regen and just punching her a lot just makes her amp to be able to oneshot him again

Issei would need to be hundreds to thousands of times stronger than ryuko to vaporize her which he cant attain in this fight

Well, I'll vote Issei for my reasons. A single divide will give him a massive boost, and... he can boost, a lot, before she would reach him.

He can rip her clothes and rip them again before they reform properly, and he would be able to predict her while she is naked. If her scissor is 7-A, then that could be destroyed too by dress break.

If I under correctly, her Regenerationn isn't absolutely endless, and she runs out of steam eventually if continually wounded. If that is true then he keeps repelling her and harming her till she just can't regenerate anymore. If not, she eventually stomps.

Its only that in dura

though i cant believe i forgot to add that, there was a whole crt regarding its dura a while back

There's a good number in the bracket who can get through high-mid

Though funnily enough i asked for ryuko to not be nominated nd she was still nominated anyways lol

WeeklyBattles said:
He regenerated from being cut into dozens of pieces when ryuko cut him to shreds while possessed by Juketsu
That was later than this key, though. Clearly couldn't do that before.

And I doubt Ryuko oneshots with her basic strength. 147 megatons isn't too much above baseline and Issei's 3rd 7-A key is probably a good bit stronger than the first one as well (someone that read the series correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, if nobody in this tier can beat her via physical attacks shouldn't she be disqualified due to being too hax?

No that was his 7-A key, his 6-B key happens after that fight

There are multiple people who can beat her in t he bracket

WeeklyBattles said:
No that was his 7-A key, his 6-B key happens after that fight
Happened during Junketsu fight, which happened right before the Post-Junketsu key. This key is pre-Junketsu fight. So chronologically before this happened.

There are multiple people who can beat her in t he bracket

Dante due to having specific counter hax. Wrath if he acts out of character. Who else?

This isn't Senketsu during the Jenketsu fight though, since Ryuko wasn't wearing him at that time.

This is Senketsu the last time Ryuko wore him before the Junketsu fight. At that point he has no feats of doing so, quite the opposite.

It is senketsu from during the junketsu fight because senketsu up until that point had no changes

Him getting shredded was in his high 7-C key. This is his 7-A key. Please dont get the two mixed up youre confusing everyone.

Back