• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket-7-A Edition-Round 8

Nico-v11 said:
It depends on how skilled Gat is. Which we're going to need some skill feats for him because pretty sure Arzon is very very very skilled with tons of experience fight a wide range of fighters with different abilities.
He's considered so dangerous that Zinyak, the leader of the most advanced alien race in the entire universe with technology millenia ahead of any other race in existence, feared that Johnny could singlehandedly destroy his empire and had to trap him in mental stasis to prevent him from destroying the Zin race.

Psychomaster35 said:
You cant vote on your own thread.
It's amazing how people falsly point this out every thread. At this point I consider it an urban myth.

Read through the side rules. Unless there was a revision since the last time I read through them all there exists no rule that states you can't.

I wouldn't encourage doing so, if you decided on the characters yourself, but you can.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Well, time to make it so you can't
There was a thread about that already. It was mostly agreed to not make such a rule. I can try to find it if you want.

@Weekly

Being a danger to the empire in terms of power, influence, or just ability to take down a whole system? Because that doesn't necessarily mean skill.

Ability to take down the system. The Zin empire is a race that can casually bust planets, create mind controlling simulations of entire cities, install superpowers to every one of its soldiers, and time travel. Gat at the time was just a guy with a gun and some knives whose best feats were wall level, and he's not known for being an influential person unless it involves threatening people.

I mean yeah but like for example Luke Skywalker took down the Empire which could also casually bust planets and stuff.

Is Gat like that or he can literally fight an entire empire face to face because I feel like that's probably not the case (me being blind to Saints Row).

He can literally fight the empire face to face. The second he got released from the simulation into zinyak's ship he killed a few aliens with his bare hands, stole their guns, and started fighting his way through their army doomguy style

Oh that is an exaggeration. He only ever fights a few dozen of enemies at once, they have far inferior weaponry and lack a lot of mobility, and their hits can't be be tanked relatively much with killing them healing faster than they harm.

And when you only have a gun and are naked, you are pretty much forced to hide and are about to die before the spaceship comes and picks you up.

What are you talking about...? Im not referring to Gat Outta Hell im talking abuot SR4 where 9-B johnny takes out an army of zin soldiers wearing nothing but his glasses

I know, and I am referring to that. I doubt Gat is that far above or below the boss, so it makes much more sense for him to to be as matched to the armies as the dude. Which is quite unfair, since you can take several shots and easily one-shot them with their own weapons, their tactics are abysmal and pretty much just walk towards the enemy's direction while shooting every four seconds, and all The Boss needed to kill hundreds of them (if you don't proceed right away, you can easily reach that number of kills) while naked was to shoot from behind cover.

Even more so, that is not much of a feat that matters here. No Zen are able to dodge as well as Arzon, and none can just blast as widely with as little tells as the dude, either. If Gat doesn't use his best weapons he loses, 100%.

Can't johnny just use his Worship spell/aura to have Arzon do his bidding. Since Arzon has no resistance to Mind Manipulation,also how is Arzon going to Counter Johnny's Skull Weapon that shoots this [Weapo] it looks like the skull shoots a stream of a lazer along with a gravatational pull that pulls enemies upwards. Does he have resistance to this as well?

And the gravitation is nowhere near strong enough to overpower his flight (and yes, gravitational pull can be countered by flight alone... because that's what flight is, remaining afloat despite gravity).

Where is the fight taking place? It could vary on the outcome on where it's taken place. Since the OP never stated where they are fighting at.

Back