• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Needless Stats Revision

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Ok, I rewatched the serie and analized more the scaling since the current one is kinda a mess. The detail are posted in this very blog post, and starting from the weakest:

• Street level: Ute and Kuchinashi (the last one with an At least at the start)
  • Room level: Setsuna, Eve Neuschwanstei (Beginning of the serie), Uten's Clone, Kuchinashi (Via Jet Gauntlet) and Teruyama Momiji (the last one with a "+" in the stats, adding resistence to heat attacks)
  • Building level: Kafka, Eve (With the Dero Dero compound), Teruyama (Via Vulcan Shock Ignition), Seto, Solva, Young Adam Blade, Hatfield and Mio (the last one with the At least at the start)
  • Multi-City Block level: Stigmata Teruyama (with a "+")
  • Town level: Adam Arclight (Via PF Zero explosion)
From here the stats are more speculative (excluding Saten's Fifth Wave) due to lack of scaling, so going to start from there:

• Small City level: Saten (Via Fifth Wave, with an At least at the start), Adam Z/Gido (again with an At leart), Adam Arclight (hipotetical Fifth Wave, with At least), Adam Blade and Stigmata Teruyama's durability against heat based attacks (It also scale to Arclight and Saten, with the At least in the last two)
  • City level: Adam Blade (City Arc), Stigmata Arclight (with an "+")
  • Mountain level: God Form Arclight, Stigmata Saten
  • Island level: Almighty Blade
  • Planet level: Almight Blade (Via reality warping)
Between other changes, the Low 2-C key from Almighty Blade will be removed, since is still being Reality Warping, and the statement about Big Bang power from Adam Arclight.

Mio surviving the Fifth Wave it would be considered outlier, and Kuchinashi fighting Mio a Gag (this panel should be enought... and this one); similar way, a normal Gido surviving the a Vulcan Shot Ignition with little damage is a Gag.

Dark649 said:
I agree, also you should add the Anime renders for them.
Never didn't since the Anime isn't canon to the manga, so didn't wanted to people to get confused about that.

Antoniofer said:
Never didn't since the Anime isn't canon to the manga, so didn't wanted to people to get confused about that.
I thought that it was initially adapting the manga, then changed with the God Arclight thing and etc. Alucard [Hellsing] and Lucy [Elfen Lied] have their renders from an anime series, which is non-canon since like Needles they deviated from the original source. Anyway it is not that important, so it's your decision.

Yeah, they deviated after the Arclight Arc including its ending. Ok, going to add the renders of them when I get back to my pc and finish the quiz from Micro

I find Anime pics in the wikia but the images have a black background.

Updated to OP with Kuchinashi with her Jet Gauntlet and durability against heat attacks from Teruyama and Blade; also including some outliers.

Other thing: I can't edit Blade's profile, so an admin would need to unlock it. If you want, you can wait until tomorrow, I'm going to finish first with the other profiles.

I applied the changes in Blade profile, not sure if locks are necessary now. Only Riru is left, the calc is pretty straight foward, so going to apply the changes.

Back