• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nega-Wisp Armor vs. The Avatar (Eggman Attempts To Crush The Newbie) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
Eggman manages to separate the Avatar from the rest of Sonic's team, realizing they have the potential to be as big of a problem as Sonic himself, and sets one of his recent ultimate weapons upon them. Will they be able to beat this dastardly weapon and manage an escape, or will one of Sonic's newest allies fall to Eggman's scheme? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have the Avatar from Sonic Forces, and in the red corner, we have the Nega-Wisp Armor from Sonic Colors, piloted by Eggma himself.

SF STEAM MANUAL EN LRv5-4
Nega-Wisp-Armor-Sonic-Colors-I
-This is a fight to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Eggman has base knowledge on the Avatar and had 3 days worth of prep time, and while there is no prep time for the Avatar, they do have base knowledge on Eggman.

-Neither character are are allowed any outside help.

-Speed is not equalized due to being an in-verse fight.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Avatar: 7 (One Stick Man, Iapitus The Impaler, Maverick Zero X, Thebestsilver, VioletVoid100, ShadowWarrior1999, ShakeResounding)

Eggman: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I don't know yet because I haven't I haven't looked at either profiles, but this would be a cool battle to see in a sonic game.

EDIT: The Avatar should be able to take this one because not only he's comparable to a Modern Sonic (Who beat the Nega-Wisp Armor), but he has much more abilities than Eggman, most of which Eggman can't truly avoid even with prep. Also, he was comparable with Modern Sonic from Sonic Forces, who's stronger than the Sonic we see in Sonic Colors.

Isn't this a redundant matchup? Sonic already beat the NWA in canon, and the avatar has all his stuff and a gun.

One thing, experience. Sonic knows how to go about taking care of Eggman's robots, having been doing it for years, whereas the Avatar has only had the one game to their name. And with prep, Eggman can take countermeasures agianst the Avatar so he has less of a chance of getting caught off-guard by something they can do. (He is a super-genius after all, a fact which I think people take for granted anymore.)

So...no, not a rehash, in my opinion.

One Stick Man said:
I don't know yet because I haven't I haven't looked at either profiles, but this would be a cool battle to see in a sonic game.

EDIT: The Avatar should be able to take this one because not only he's comparable to a Modern Sonic (Who beat the Nega-Wisp Armor), but he has much more abilities than Eggman, most of which Eggman can't truly avoid even with prep. Also, he was comparable with Modern Sonic from Sonic Forces, who's stronger than the Sonic we see in Sonic Colors.

Necro... But Sonic went from getting curbstomped [and Infinite regarded as on a whole other level than he was, which Pre-Forces Sonic should already be stronger via him improving over time anyways... and Colors was quite a deals ago] to holding his own and essentially being equal with Infinite. The OC is comparable to that Sonic... So I doubt Wisp is going to be able to do anything and likely perhaps oneshots.

Back