• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Negi Springfield's Tier

So, i've been doing some major edits to Negi Springfield's profile on the last few days (mainly adding links to his powers and abilities and adding his notable attacks/techniques) and i noticed that his tier is currently "7-B to 7-A, likely at least 7-A". Since the best calculated feats i could find for the series are these two, and both of them are City level, i was going to change it to "At least 7-B", but i figured it would be better to get permission first. So, can i change his tier, and his stats?

Btw, the accepted value of the first calc is 58 megatons. It's in the comments.

Ah, i found the feat. Not the same calc, but the same feat. It even has a link to the one you posted here (which is also not working there). It's this one, right? Because sadly, that doesn't scale at all.

Well Negi tied with Jack Rakan, who tied with Nagi, so it might scale. However, I did not see any energy values for either of the calculations.

@NotEvenHuman Yeah that's the one

@Ant Well when I put the previous one in the nuke calculator it seemed to range from mountain to small island, although since I'm not very experienced with this, I may have been doing it wrong

Yes, Negi tied with Rakan who tied with Nagi, but you have to remember that Nagi and Zect managed to, somehow, defeat the Lifemaker. The same person that destroyed Rakan's arms like they were nothing. Rakan himself said that he had no chance at beating the Lifemaker, but Nagi did it (with help from Zect). If that doesn't show a difference in power, i don't know what does.

Even 20 years later, Rakan is still fodder to the Lifemaker. So no, it doesn't scale.

Uh, what? Nagi and Zect defeated the Lifemaker. Zect probably got the final blow, since we see him as the Lifemaker later. Ala Rubra fought the Lifemaker again 10 years later, and while i don't remember if they explained this or not, the Lifemaker took over Nagi as it's new host, and then was sealed under Mahora. It wasn't a gag scene.

Yes and the lifemaker also took over negi we see that in recent UQ holder chaps what chap did they fight lifemaker?

The Lifemaker took over Negi 20 years before UQ Holder, yes. Although that probably happens in timeline B.

Who? Ala Rubra fought her twice, Asuna and Negi fought her once, Ala Alba (and probably a whole lot of other people) fought her off-screen during the time-skip between chapter 353 and 354. UQ Holder fought her at some point during the 80 years between the two series.

What does this have to do with Negi's tier?

Back