• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Assuming his resistance is good enough, would Existence Erasure, Law Manipulation and Death Manipulation help him here? I feel the law-hax in particular would be his best bet. He could possibly prevent Ness from being able to exist in that universe or make it so that he's unable to come back from being destroyed via fate-hax.

I'm not so knowledgeable about Ness so I could be wrong though.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Not from what I see, no.
I'm pretty sure Fate hax/TOTU screws him over
Not quiet. Law Manipulation isn't just for changing laws. It allows the user to change the very fabric of the universe.

Have you never considered why it's called the Law of Gravity? Or the Law of Motion.

Law Manipulation in reality is Rule Manipulation. The ability to change something to that which the user decides.

And if he so decides... then he can remove fate from the battlefield.

He scales to the likes of Mio who made this law :No attack may harm her and instead is reflected to the attacker.

She also made this: No one may escape her dimension.

He could simply make a law where Fate does not exist. Combined with his already impressive Fate Resistence... The Truth's protection on Ness isn't going to be much help.

Shido can't remove Truth of the Universe, that ain't happening any time soon. You're also making the assumption that Shido has knowledge on Ness and his abilities and being protected by TOTU, he does not. So that's also not happening. Plus, you can't vote on your own thread. Further more, Shido is dealing with a Universe, I doubt trapping him inside some NLF type abilities or whatever will work (correct me on that one).

Death Manipulation is absolutely useless since it lacks the range to even affect Ness.

PSI and Passive Fate hax screws over Shido.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Shido can't remove Truth of the Universe, that ain't happening any time soon. You're also making the assumption that Shido has knowledge on Ness and his abilities and being protected by TOTU, he does not. So that's also not happening. Plus, you can't vote on your own thread. Further more, Shido is dealing with a Universe, I doubt trapping him inside some NLF type abilities or whatever will work.
Death Manipulation is absolutely useless since it lacks the range to even affect Ness.

PSI and Passive Fate hax screws over Shido.
Fanboy much? Where in the world did I say I was voting? Was it in Canada? Or Russia... because as far as I CAN TELL... I was simply stating my opinion. And last I checked, that was not against the rules.

So do me a favor and shut up about what I already know.

Now... I am going to be making a CRT about Ness... as it seems that no one is ever allowed to know about Truth of The Universe... which kind of means that Ness is always forced to win.

Second of all, You are all forgetting that Shido already has Fate Resistence. The Law Manip is to completely remove the concept of fate from the battle.

Now leave me alone and only message me when the battle is done and seven votes are counted for one or the other.

I'm tired to dealing with people judging me for just stating my bloody thoughts.

So please for the love of God... just leave me alone and let me drown my sorrow in a bottle of alchohol.

(That's a joke)

Uhhh, I'm just going to back away from this thread now...

Clearly this isn't the best time.

I suggest you do the same. I don't know what you are dealing with, but I just hope your situation gets better.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
The way Ness is set up currently means that Ness can't lose or it only ends in Incons.

You are saying that Fate Hax can't be nullified or resisted because no one knows of Truth. It's getting really on my nerve. (Brutal honesty there bro)

Anyway have the fight. I don't really care who wins. I'm just trying to prove that Ness can be beat.

Honestly, I really do suggest you should take some sort of break. This sort of behavior isn't allowed on the wiki and will get you banned.

I'm not going to debate now if that's how it's going to be.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Uhhh, I'm just going to back away from this thread now...
Clearly this isn't the best time.

I suggest you do the same. I don't know what you are dealing with, but I just hope your situation gets better.
Nah I don't drink man or anything like that stuff. Never liked that.

Just getting frustrated with that same reasoning coming up and up. It get's really annoying after a while.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Honestly, I really do suggest you should take some sort of break. This sort of behavior isn't allowed on the wiki and will get you banned.
I'm not going to debate now if that's how it's going to be.
I mean it did kind of start because of you. You accused me of voting on my own thread.

But you are right. I do need a break. The book I'm writing isn't wanting to be written, so that's something else.

Good night bro.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Honestly, I felt a little disturbed and uncomfortable from that comment.
Yeah... I really do think I need to step back... like really far now lol. Sorry bout this mess. I'm going to see if I can get it closed and make another one when I'm feeling better.

(Having a flu really doesn't help things.)

I simply told you that you aren't allowed to vote on your thread as you stated "I think X character takes this", just a heads up really.

I didn't mean anything from it.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I simply told you that you aren't allowed to vote on your thread as you stated "I think X character takes this", just a heads up really.
I didn't mean anything from it.
Yeah I realise. Really sorry about that bro.

I'll tally down your vote and the other guys and then head to bed

I'm going to see if I can get the earlier messages deleted, yours too with your permission, when I get back from my outing in the morning.

By how many laws it can affect I think, some characters are capable of controlling one or two laws, while others can control "all the laws in the world". Maybe I'm wrong, but I think it is like this.

I have your vote down already TheQuirkyBoy and The Oblivion. I need people who vote for Ness or Shido to state that they vote before I count it.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Idk
Please, don't say the S word.... </div>
It's not sealing. That only works on spirits who have feelings for him. If they lose any affection, they can actually regain their power.

I did read something interesting. If the Fate Hax only prevents Ness's death... then what happens if Shido makes a law where Ness can't use his powers, but still lives?

Just food for thought.

More likely than not... his wincon may be future manipulation

When I said "S word" I meant this matchup being a stomp. Also like, Fate hax does more than preventing death. It makes him win and the opponent fated to lose by any means. Meaning Shido will probably not even use it in the first place. Shido has no resistance.

Also I really doubt he could attempt to put Ness in a situation where TOTU isn't accessible. No, TOTU is always with Ness.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
When I said "S word" I meant this matchup being a stomp. Also like, Fate hax does more than preventing death. It makes him win and the opponent fated to lose by any means. Meaning Shido will probably not even use it in the first place. Shido has no resistance.
Also I really doubt he could attempt to put Ness in a situation where TOTU isn't accessible. No, TOTU is always with Ness.
I'm really starting to think that Truth shouldn't be allowed in the battle whatsoever lol.

I thought you were reffering to Sealing haha. What are Ness's Wincon.

Back