• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neutralization of a giant alien (Reno Ichikawa vs Way Big)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Kaiju Hunter : 0
Ultraman Alien : 0
Incon : 0

Speed equalized
First key for both
Starting distance is 200 meters with no line of sight
Ichikawa has prior knowledge

If we're lucky, this won't be a stomp. I assume that based on what seems to be durability negation on Ichikawa's page but I'm not sure if there's limits on it

Everytime someone uses Way Big I'm gonna troll em with master Greenshifter's Way Big Page
He has Resistance to Mind, Soul and Concept Destruction 😈😈😈😈

Everytime someone uses Way Big I'm gonna troll em with master Greenshifter's Way Big Page
Insert : KevinLaughsAtYou

OK... His physical body isn't resistant, right? Because uh, that'd be overpowered

Nothing is overpowered in Ben 10....Mana in itself is a concept (Way Big would have resistance to Conceptual Freeze Absolute Zero via scaling below Ultimate Way Big because (Ben couldn't defeat Evil Way Big with any of his previous aliens which includes Big chill.)

Nothing is overpowered in Ben 10....Mana in itself is a concept (Way Big would have resistance to Conceptual Freeze Absolute Zero via scaling below Ultimate Way Big because (Ben couldn't defeat Evil Way Big with any of his previous aliens which includes Big chill.)
Seriously? I guess that makes sense

Lmao the madlad actually linked my page.

Back