• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
obviously this is only suitable for the fun and games board

It must be the only explanation for why I made a second one of these.

Thunder McQueen vs Misogi Kumagawa. Both in-character, Speed Equalized, SBA, Win via any means possible

That's it. You get nothing else.

Wouldn't Kumagawa stomp by value of completely negating McQueen's only win condition? Even should he kill himself and activate his stand, Kumagawa can return from death easily so surviving isn't necessary. Is there anything he can do to win in this situation? Assuming they're both in character, his only chance is if Kumagawa tries to pin him with screws and H2H forces him into the same position. Even in that case, Kumagawa could erase the screws holding down McQueen once he figured why he was also being prevented from moving. He can't even get an inconclusive since Kumagawa revives after being killed by H2H with AF and wins since McQueen is already dead at that point.

Yeah, feels like a mismatch.

TMQ can't beat resurrection or high enough regen, and Kumagawa is physically too strong for him to hit. Mismatch.

How... did I forget about that? I must have only been thinking about Bookmaker at the time. Wow, yeah this is a total mismatch. How about we just forget this ever happened, hmm?

Back