• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Evil "A-poach-ing" (Eric vs Flumpty Bumpty) [STOMP]

Starting off Joven (Screw you flumpty reminds me of him and he also is kinda based off of him) is resistant to plot manip so anything Eric tries to do with him relating to the plot ain't doing shi-

Starting off Joven (Screw you flumpty reminds me of him and he also is kinda based off of him) is resistant to plot manip so anything Eric tries to do with him relating to the plot ain't doing shi-
Eric's plot manip is basically just what Flumpty has in that he basically just says "Nah, I'd win" whenever someone with plot armor appears.

Eric's plot manip is basically just what Flumpty has in that he basically just says "Nah, I'd win" whenever someone with plot armor appears.
Anyways IDK WHAT THE F**K JOVEN starts off with because he is literally unpredictable... but uhh I think he starts with throwing hands

Flumpty can be anywhere where he wants to be.
He's coming back he also has concept manip but I think it's because he likes fooling around.
That's quite vague and even then shouldn't be able to bypass Infinite Gravity Field
Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (3 layers; Could create a field spanning across the entire universe that prevents anyone but him from rewriting laws and concepts, which was able to effect Jarvis, who rendered the Cosmic Entities powerless, who prohibit any typical user from changing laws and concepts)
Yeah, I don't think Flumpty's Concept manip will be working anytime soon.
Flumpty can always send out duplicates of himself to attack E.
Which also wouldn't be able to get to Eric Andre, because, (say it with me, y'all!) Infinite Gravity Field.

Even if they're smort enough to not get within IGF's range, Eric can just sweep across with Infinite Arm to take them all out at once.

alright sleep decent
Sleeping?
No I have an new job and IT pays well you're missing out Leo
539.png

Well then Eric just spams teleporting and elemental attacks
Do they do substantial things hax wise? Flumpty has his own teleportation as well and could possibly reality warp the location constantly to give himself an advantage and information manip might change what those elemental moves do, especially since he can control stuff such as heat, and I feel if he applied himself seriously he could likely change much more than just the stuff he does in game, plus just being able to transcend time and space makes it hard to believe that regular elemental abilities would affect him much

Do they do substantial things hax wise? Flumpty has his own teleportation as well and could possibly reality warp the location constantly to give himself an advantage and information manip might change what those elemental moves do, especially since he can control stuff such as heat, and I feel if he applied himself seriously he could likely change much more than just the stuff he does in game, plus just being able to transcend time and space makes it hard to believe that regular elemental abilities would affect him much
stomp? Flumpty kind of resists everything Eric can throw at him...

Back