• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Formatting Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, does somebody here have good suggestions for how the following page should be adjusted according to the consensus result here?

Speaking of which, can we consider this sufficient agreement, given AKM has given an OK?

I tried doing it, this is a modification of what the page currently has for bullet point + list things

4) Bullet Points and Bolding Formats (Optional: Abilities can be listed in paragraph format as above, but for more than just a small number of abilities, it may be clearer if the abilities are displayed in a list which displays the abilities in an organized fashion. See examples of pages that have incorporated bullet points successfully here and here. Abilities in this format should be bolded to help distinguish them from the rest of the text. It's also possible to bold abilities while maintaining a paragraph format, which may work particularly well in profiles with larger amounts of text between abilities. See successful examples of this here and here)

Speaking of which, can we consider this sufficient agreement, given AKM has given an OK?
Yes, that is fine.
I tried doing it, this is a modification of what the page currently has for bullet point + list things

4) Bullet Points and Bolding Formats (Optional: Abilities can be listed in paragraph format as above, but for more than just a small number of abilities, it may be clearer if the abilities are displayed in a list which displays the abilities in an organized fashion. See examples of pages that have incorporated bullet points successfully here and here. Abilities in this format should be bolded to help distinguish them from the rest of the text. It's also possible to bold abilities while maintaining a paragraph format, which may work particularly well in profiles with larger amounts of text between abilities. See successful examples of this here and here)
Does this seem fine to apply for the rest of the staff here?

@Damage3245

Thank you. Would you be willing to apply the change after (if) a few other staff members have given it an approval?

Looks fine to me as well.

Shall I tag the staff members who agreed to it once more?

@DarkDragonMedeus @Planck69 @Duedate8898 @Amelia_Lonelyheart @Emirp sumitpo @LordTracer @Abstractions @Therefir @Celestial_Pegasus @Eficiente @Sir_Ovens @SamanPatou @UchihaSlayer96 @Elizhaa Is the following down below fine for you to apply?

Anyway, thank you for the replies.

Would you be willing to add the new information text to our standard format for character profiles page, Damage3245?

Thank you for the help. That was less complicated than I thought from memory.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back