• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Fu statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is pretty straightfoward so I'll do it right now

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443320986864058368/701902267066089593/EVm2gDLWoAA0inp.png

Basically Fu was stated by the writer of Heroes to have the genes and cells of the strongest warriors in existence, which includes Saiyans and probably even Mechikabura [And Hearts since Hearts was Fus puppet]. The "Ultimate existence" and the strongest opponent the TP have ever faced and the 'final boss' of sorts. He is completely indestrctubible in the face of the TP and the cells of those he has.

Because he has all of their genes/cells, he should have their abilities. Including all Demon God abilities for obvious reasons (The ones that would be added are Soul Manipulation from Shroom and Petrification from Dabura), Saiyan abilities (Reactive Power level), Existence Erasure (Hearts) and then resistances to a few of their abilities since their abilities can't hurt him

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but we still cannot add any undemonstrated abilities to his profile, just write "likely several others (He has been stated to be created from the genetic material of the strongest fighters in existence)", or somesuch.

Yes, I think Zenkaibattery's solution makes the most sense. He should have at least the basic abilities of the Saiyans, Hearts and the Demon Gods due to having their genetic makeup.

I suppose so, yes, although I am not sure.

@Ant

Since DB is getting a 2-A upgrade and Fu is included, Julian can add the "likely far more" with the justification to kill two birds with one stone.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Ant

Since DB is getting a 2-A upgrade and Fu is included, Julian can add the "likely far more" with the justification to kill two birds with one stone.
Can blessed be added for Trunks also

Have you asked Julian to handle this?

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back