• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Depends on the ability you get

I got storm negation of all things lol

Damn I actually really love this power. Goku's not meant for a power like that though.

I never got why people want him to be this insane reality warper and stuff tbh. The whole reason people like Goku in the first place is because he's a badass martial artist that beats villians up. The minute he starts winning fights with sophisticated, durability negating, metaphysical hax is the minute he loses what he's loved for.

Ryukama said:
Damn I actually really love this power. Goku's not meant for a power like that though.

I never got why people want him to be this insane reality warper and stuff tbh. The whole reason people like Goku in the first place is because he's a badass martial artist that beats villians up. The minute he starts winning fights with sophisticated, durability negating, metaphysical hax is the minute he loses what he's loved for.
I agree with this 100%. While I wouldn't mind him getting stuff like Hakai and various resistances, it would be weird and un-Goku like for him to start using shit like conceptual manipulation or reality warping.

@Dust Yeah I'm not saying I want Goku to be haxless. Him having stuff like Hakai, new broken techniques or some resistances would be nice. Not even for him being OP sake but just for nice variety. However making him be a Marvel Cosmic God or Masadaverse Gary Stu in powers is just ridiculous. I don't want the savage hand to hand combat the show is built upon to turn into fancy hax chess. Other series are great for that sort of thing but not Dragon Ball at all.

@Ryu I think it'd be really cool if Goku got a similar powerset to Kenshiro, having hax that compliments his martial arts without getting too crazy or getting to Marvel Cosmic tier.

Back