• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New here

So I am very new here but am sure i will contribute a fair bit in the future but i have no clue about some things on the wiki and i can't find any pages on it. My questions are 1 When creating a profile how well known does the character have to be (I get that you probably can't write one on an OC) but just how well known does it have to be? I wanted to do the nuclear throne characters but i'm far too new here, i'd assume that they're fine to place on the wiki (Not sure if I'm capable but i'd like to knwo how to do it if anyone can help). Secondly how do you say you support a "verse" and is there a thread that answers these questions and more?

1. As long as the character is not completely and utterly obscure (as in, at least a few people have heard of it and you can google it without coming up with virtually nothing), and stats are well justified, it should be fine. Another thing of note is that if it is an alternate continuity version of an already existing character, it is best to ask before creating the profile, as it may be superfluous.

2. "Supporting" a verse simply means you like the verse and are a fan of it. Any verse you like, you can add your name to the supporter list.

• Click the "Edit" or "Classic Editor" button on the top left of the page
  • Find the "Supporters" section on the verse page
  • Make use the Enter key to make a new row after the last name and add your name

If I recall correctly, you have to be a member for a few days to do edits. It might be 3 or 4. By the way, welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around. :)

Back