• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Landmark

Here are what I think are likely the top 3 most popular wikis:

The Star Wars wiki: 76731134.28 page views/month

The Dragon Ball wiki: 83573253.09 page views/month3

The Warframe wiki: 95113604.18 page views/month

IMG 20180217 153640 5771

And where does VsBW stand in the list of these top wikis?

I am not sure. It would take quite some time to check up and calculate all of the results for the most popular wikis. We sometimes tend to get spot 10 or 11 in the WAM score, but it is partially misleading, as I think that it uses a mixture of visitor popularity and number of edits. Anyway, somewhere between place 10 and 20 is probably a reasonably good bet.

No, anybody can sign up to SimilarWeb and get the results.

mmmh... That means 0,128600823 new monthly viewers/second? Going this wae we'll reach 95113604 mw in 9659671,29 seconds (3 months 3 weeks 19 hours 14 minutes and 31,2864 seconds) assuming a likely linear growth.

Just as an update, it seems like the Elder Scrolls wiki is even more popular than the Warframe one, with over 116 million page views/month.

It currently has 21359342.55 page views/month.

One million more page views a month reached in just 16 days.

We will pass the DC Comics wiki in the coming months if this continues.

Back