• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New NNT Rescaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking Escarnor's Profile he has three times of the Day

Dawn, Mid Morning, Near Noon

I think it was more or less Mid Morning Escanor that fought Galand as Escanor was knocked out the previous night and woke up sometime in the morning

I feel like a "possibly Low 6-B" in Galand's AP wouldn't be a bad idea, although a "higher" would be the undoubtedly better solution since we don't really see him do anything noteworthy in CO besides withstanding Tarmiel's Ark ball. that is, he gets completely destroyed in the two times he used CO

I feel like a "possibly Low 6-B" in Galand's AP wouldn't be a bad idea, although a "higher" would be the undoubtedly better solution since we don't really see him do anything noteworthy in CO besides withstanding Tarmiel's Ark ball. that is, he gets completely destroyed in the two times he used CO
I mean he did split tarmiel in half

Not really, no. First time we see it used is against Escanor, where an attack from CO Galand doesn't even faze Escanor. Second time is against Tarmiel and Sariel, when he lifts up Tarmiel's Ark ball and throws it onto Sariel, but then he gets blasted by Ludociel and put on the ground.

All Galand really did is stop an Ark that even his previous form could hold back. He's not Low 6-B.

Nerobasta is high-rank.

Nanashi is extremely high rank if he had four wings.

But maybe it's like Lucifer, where shedding his wings sheds some of his power.

I'd argue they're just glass cannons to some extent.

Also, Estarossa is stronger, and he couldn't even match their vessels.

So, they can fend them off, but they're not equal.

Nanashi in the past is the four archangel member, he the user of sunshine before mael from i know, he get heavily injured in order to protect ludociel from calmadios, other goddess though he was dead, and sunshine leave him.

But he's rating ap now just compare to hendrickson due he oneshot grey demon

Nanashi in the past is the four archangel member, he the user of sunshine before mael from i know, he get heavily injured in order to protect ludociel from calmadios, other goddess though he was dead, and sunshine leave him.

But he's rating ap now just compare to hendrickson due he oneshot grey demon
When was this lol

I mean Monspeet isn't that much weak infact he performed better in his fight against Estarossa

Yeah im not pushing for them being equal, they should be relative at max and could get a likely key
All Monspeet did was switch him around and stop his flames because he's better at Hellblaze.

Still seems way too high for Derieri.

Also, Galand split Tarmiel in half after he tanked a massive combo star barrage from Derieri, so it's likely they're just exceptionally vulnerable to sharp objects like Derieri's broken arm bone.

All Monspeet did was switch him around and stop his flames because he's better at Hellblaze.

Still seems way too high for Derieri.

Also, Galand split Tarmiel in half after he tanked a massive combo star barrage from Derieri, so it's likely they're just exceptionally vulnerable to sharp objects like Derieri's broken arm bone.
Switching him around is one thing but still managing to keep him in a headlock despite Estarossa efforts to escape is a feat in itself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back