• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New World Incarnation - RP Thread

Ireland

Merlin told the others, "I must leave you, all of you, briefly. All of you, I cast my spells of protection on you." People of hostile intent cannot perceive the existence of the people inside Buckingham palace, and don't even see it. Furthermore, thanks to Merlin's enchantments, the Following has the precognitive foresight they need to stay safe if Merlin's protective spell is not enough. Some brave souls are asked to search the English Chunnel, and are told to be careful, it may not even be there anymore. With that, Merlin flies on magically conjured wind to the island of Eiyre (an old name for Ireland). He searches with his magical perception, for Human survivors or even animal people that might be receptive to his teachings, but first and foremost on his mind is the survival of Humanity.

Last edited:
"W-Wait! Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, Mr. God!" Your bullets are expertly dodged by whatever was behind you, as not once do you sense that a clean hit was landed.

After your rain of bullets ends, something cowers on the ground before you...

"So mean... You're so mean to me, Mr. God..." The being sniffles, shaking on the ground in fear, despite not having a single graze upon it.
"Sorry." he replied, having entered a state of battle despite the thing not being that much threatening, keeping his weapons at his pockets.

"What are you?" a simple question, looking at the being.

Your declaration of divine authority stunlocks the enemies into submission. Your everchanging existence shows the soldiers that they are nothing but ants in the face of your higher power. Some of them tremble in awe at your divinity, lose their minds attempting to fathom the scope of your might, and shoot themselves in the head with their own weapons after being unable to come to terms with their own futility in horrific insanity.
"..." Sarah stares, slowly her eyes open much more while everything including her own form returns to normal, she begins to descend from the sky, falling to her knees on the ground, she begins to cry, she wanted to stop them, but She did it in the worst way, she let her power go to her head, in battlefield with thousands maybe tens of thousands of people dead around her because of her, making some commit suicide and when she used Azure to make them suffer extreme pain.

"forgive me, please forgive me" Sarah would continue crying while hugging the corpse of someone lying on the ground and on her knees, her wings touching the ground without moving, getting dirty with dust.

Szerak starts to walk down the street, waves of flame shooting out in all directions with every step, scorching everything in its path. He notices the buildings haven't fallen, still standing and writhing as they were before, just more burned than they were previously.

"How... disappointing." Szerak said to himself "Am I so weak that even these buildings won't fall before me?" He felt a bit of anger flare within him for a moment before he calmed himself and chucked.

Szerak stopped. "If that won't work, perhaps this will work better." Szerak repositioned himself so he was directly facing one of the buildings. With a single shift of his foot, a blade of distorted space and reality formed, firing out towards a building at high speeds, with the intention of cutting it in half.

The tigress slowly got up as her Goddess allowed her to stand, feeling every bone and muscle in her body ache. Ignoring the discomfort, she alloted a few moments to trying to further comprehend human language as she had heard it when she was slaughtering humans not to long ago...

"...Name...."

"...is..."

"...Mino." She says, before taking a knee and lowering her head before you.

"....Mino... serve... Goddess. Mino... is... the Goddess'... Claws... and... Fangs." Says Mino, "I... am... yours."
"Mino...." The goddess repeated. She smiled ever so slightly, her fangs flashing in the light of the sun. Slowly...the woman got to her feet... nearly double the size of her newfound follower. She took a step forward...placing a sturdy hand on the Tigress's shoulder...before lowering herself...placing her tongue on her forehead, before slowing licking upwards across her hair. It was a gesture likely familiar to the Tigress...the act of one cat grooming another...a sign of friendship and trust. Yet...there was another purpose to this...the very scent of the goddess was now marked upon the huntress's flesh. A way to track her...a way to signal to any creature just who she belonged to. Assuming she did not pull away, the goddess would finish grooming her, before taking a step back.

"...Mino...first member...of...Pack." She said slowly.

"Mino...second...only to...goddess now. If...Mino follows...commands...Mino will...grow...stronger. Does...Mino...accept?"

The woman looked at the peculiar sight of this screen, particularly the messages she presented. While this dimension was in fact tranquil, a void of solace, she had the inclination that even as this new world was, this was certainly not all there was to it.

"Not at the moment," She says as she selects "No".

Seeing more of what there was to offer, she left the white void and traversed into whatever awaited for her upon her departure.

(Took me long enough, but I responded lol)
(Oof, I don't think I was ever responded to.)

@DaReaperMan

None of your Followers know anything, and some of them apologize for being unable to help. It seems that before you found them they didn't have time to contact anyone else or call for help, having to fend for themselves or face a quick death.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Your declaration of divine authority stunlocks the enemies into submission. Your everchanging existence shows the soldiers that they are nothing but ants in the face of your higher power. Some of them tremble in awe at your divinity, lose their minds attempting to fathom the scope of your might, and shoot themselves in the head with their own weapons after being unable to come to terms with their own futility in horrific insanity.

@Spider_Kaiju

Luckily enough, Ireland is one of the places still attempting to fight back against the apocalypse, but they are losing and updates on the island' status is generally unknown. Your attempts at gaining Followers aren't as effective as you'd have hoped, as most of the people in the vicinity are dead and have already passed on completely, making it impossible for their souls to be summoned.

Your Followers are able to bring back 4 new Followers after spending forever searching and confining them, making your current Follower count 21.

@Setsuna_tenma

"No need to greet me. You are the guest, after all..." The apparition says, "Why don't you take a seat while I make the food a bit more... material."

@Da3ggman

The world around you is unfortunately not anything like normal bio-mass, and it is perpetually immortal, making it unable to die. Your attempts at manipulating it in other ways function, such as reshaping it, but whenever you attempt to kill it it only growls in agony and continues to thrive...
"Of course things wouldn't be that easy." Gedon remarked to himself, sighing in disappointment. "I wonder what else is around he-"
“Hmm, such power” Szerak whispered to himself “So similar to my own. Another god perhaps?”

“Hear me denizens of this city! Your first great test is upon you!” Szerak shouted at the top of his lungs.

Lowering his voice once more, Szerak whispered to himself, “If they truly are a god, then they should be able to endure this at least.” With that, Szerak took a single step forward and a wave of flame burst out from his feet, enveloping every building in front of him, melting whatever “living” substance the buildings were constructed out of.
His voice was cut off by a massive wave of fire that shot towards him at blistering speeds. Thinking quickly, he smashed his feet into the ground, causing a massive crater to form underneath him, and rocketed upwards at speeds faster than sound. Though, not before a bit of the flame burnt some of his outer most layer of skin off his body, giving it a bit of a charred look.

Who would dare to attack one such as himself so brazenly?! Someone with a death wish, certainly, but also one that shouldn't be looked at with caution. Scanning and sensing the area around him, he located the source of the blast: someone like him. He could read their energies, and it was almost like looking in a twisted, uglier mirror. "So, another God wants to play? Hmph, I suppose he could make for good practice."
Szerak starts to walk down the street, waves of flame shooting out in all directions with every step, scorching everything in its path. He notices the buildings haven't fallen, still standing and writhing as they were before, just more burned than they were previously.

"How... disappointing." Szerak said to himself "Am I so weak that even these buildings won't fall before me?" He felt a bit of anger flare within him for a moment before he calmed himself and chucked.

Szerak stopped. "If that won't work, perhaps this will work better." Szerak repositioned himself so he was directly facing one of the buildings. With a single shift of his foot, a blade of distorted space and reality formed, firing out towards a building at high speeds, with the intention of cutting it in half.
The blade Szerak fired was smashed in half by a man wearing a black coat, and slicked black blonde hair; with black shades to boot. You could see that his skin was slightly singed, but was healing rapidly. The hand he used to chop the attack was glowing red, before dissipating into a normal looking color.

"You have a lot of nerve challenging the most powerful being in creation to a fight, you know that?" he told the fellow God, seemingly annoyed by his very presence. "But I have to say, that move is quite interesting. How'd you do it?"

"Of course things wouldn't be that easy." Gedon remarked to himself, sighing in disappointment. "I wonder what else is around he-"

His voice was cut off by a massive wave of fire that shot towards him at blistering speeds. Thinking quickly, he smashed his feet into the ground, causing a massive crater to form underneath him, and rocketed upwards at speeds faster than sound. Though, not before a bit of the flame burnt some of his outer most layer of skin off his body, giving it a bit of a charred look.

Who would dare to attack one such as himself so brazenly?! Someone with a death wish, certainly, but also one that shouldn't be looked at with caution. Scanning and sensing the area around him, he located the source of the blast: someone like him. He could read their energies, and it was almost like looking in a twisted, uglier mirror. "So, another God wants to play? Hmph, I suppose he could make for good practice."

The blade Szerak fired was smashed in half by a man wearing a black coat, and slicked black blonde hair; with black shades to boot. You could see that his skin was slightly singed, but was healing rapidly. The hand he used to chop the attack was glowing red, before dissipating into a normal looking color.

"You have a lot of nerve challenging the most powerful being in creation to a fight, you know that?" he told the fellow God, seemingly annoyed by his very presence. "But I have to say, that move is quite interesting. How'd you do it?"
(Just saying before anything else the "blade" was really just distorted space/reality being made into a sort "blade" or just a slice through space so it technically can't be smashed but eh imma just ignore that)

"Wouldn't you want to know." Szerak said, impressed this fellow god endured his flames "And 'most powerful being in creation'. Hah! Quite the boast for one who was still burned by my flames"

Suddenly wings grew from his back and Szerak took flight "Well, how about we further test that little claim of yours, shall we?" he said as fire shot out from his palm towards Gedon

(Just saying before anything else the "blade" was really just distorted space/reality being made into a sort "blade" or just a slice through space so it technically can't be smashed but eh imma just ignore that)
Whoops-
"Wouldn't you want to know." Szerak said, impressed this fellow god endured his flames "And 'most powerful being in creation'. Hah! Quite the boast for one who was still burned by my flames"

Suddenly wings grew from his back and Szerak took flight "Well, how about we further test that little claim of yours, shall we?" he said as fire shot out from his palm towards Gedon
"Such a simplistic tactic won't work on me twice." he stated calmly, as he pulled his arm back. It began changing forms, turning into a razor sharp spear with some form of armor lining it, before it shot out towards Szerak, piercing through his fireball. The arm changed again in mid flight, becoming a giant hand attempting to grab ahold of the God.

Whoops-

"Such a simplistic tactic won't work on me twice." he stated calmly, as he pulled his arm back. It began changing forms, turning into a razor sharp spear with some form of armor lining it, before it shot out towards Szerak, piercing through his fireball. The arm changed again in mid flight, becoming a giant hand attempting to grab ahold of the God.
Szerak saw the hand begin to envelop him and began to smile "Shapeshifting? How interesting." he thought to himself

With that, Szerak twisted his body, thinning his body to the point where it was almost imperceptible to the naked eye and transformed into a long, snake-like form, literally slipping through Gedon's fingers. He then reformed his body and once more regrew his wings, soaring even further into the air.

Szerak began to cackle, "Looks like we're quite similar you and I!", firing out another burst of flames towards him

Szerak saw the hand begin to envelop him and began to smile "Shapeshifting? How interesting." he thought to himself

With that, Szerak twisted his body, thinning his body to the point where it was almost imperceptible to the naked eye and transformed into a long, snake-like form, literally slipping through Gedon's fingers. He then reformed his body and once more regrew his wings, soaring even further into the air.

Szerak began to cackle, "Looks like we're quite similar you and I!", firing out another burst of flames towards him
Gedon sneered at the comment, and formed his unused hand into a shield to block the fire attack coming at him. "To compare you to the likes of me is ridiculous. I am the acme of life itself; you're just the cheap knock-off!" he yelled, finally showing a bit of emotion through his cold exterior.

The shield reformed again, this time turning into a wing with hundreds of feathers on it. Gedon sliced through the air with it, sending the feathers toward his enemy; instead of simply flapping in the wind, however, they stayed straight and deadlocked onto him. If he were hit, it would certainly hurt a lot.

@DaReaperMan

None of your Followers know anything, and some of them apologize for being unable to help. It seems that before you found them they didn't have time to contact anyone else or call for help, having to fend for themselves or face a quick death.
"Vaikuttaa epäilyttävältä, onko enää eloonjääneitä, Paimion saavuttaminen kestää vain muutaman tunnin, sydäntäni särkee mahdollisuudesta, että eloonjääneitä on, ja te, seuraajani, saatte jäädä kahden hengen ryhmissä katsomaan. .. mutta minun täytyy viedä suunnitelmiani eteenpäin. En ole tämän maailman ainoa jumala, enkä voi vain olettaa, että voin tehdä liittolaisia ympärilläni oleville." [It seems doubtful that there are any further survivors, it should only take a few hours to reach Paimio, my heart aches for the chance that there are survivors, and you, my followers, are permitted to stay behind in groups of two to look... but I must push onward with my plans. I am not the only god of this world, and I cannot simply assume I can make allies of those around me.] Artanis said, before he turned in the approximate direction of Helsinki, before me mentally cursed at himself

"Tarvitsemme täältä tukikohdan sinulle ja kenet tahansa löydätte jäämään, sallikaa minun..." [We will require a base here for you and whoever you may find to stay, allow me...] Artanis said, putting his hand out and kneeling for a bit before rising...

The area brightened up, and a massive structure about a hundred meters each side rose, and symmetrically four large crystalline structures appeared on each side with two large Cannons around each, totaling eight.

"Tämä on toimintasi tukikohta, jos haluat jäädä etsimään eloonjääneitä, sillä se voi tarjota minulle suoran yhteydenpidon sekä välttämättömyydet kuten ruokaa ja vettä." [This will be your base of operations if you desire to stay and look for survivors, as it can provide direct communication with me as well as necessities as food and water.] Artanis spoke, it would be highly unwise to not mark a territory here and he cursed himself for not being more careful about his actions

Gedon sneered at the comment, and formed his unused hand into a shield to block the fire attack coming at him. "To compare you to the likes of me is ridiculous. I am the acme of life itself; you're just the cheap knock-off!" he yelled, finally showing a bit of emotion through his cold exterior.

The shield reformed again, this time turning into a wing with hundreds of feathers on it. Gedon sliced through the air with it, sending the feathers toward his enemy; instead of simply flapping in the wind, however, they stayed straight and deadlocked onto him. If he were hit, it would certainly hurt a lot.
Szerak saw the feathers incoming, he flew away from them, dodging and burning however many he could, but even then, a few still hit their mark. The first one hit, piercing his arm and digging into his flesh. He winced in pain. Then a second hit, but his body was already reacting, adapting to this form of attack. The second feather, while still painful, was less so than the first. A third hit, then a fourth, then a fifth, and so on, each doing less and less against Szerak’s skin, each hurting him a fraction less. If such an attack were to be made again, he would barely take half as much damage as he did before, his body would be ready for it.

“Heh. Cheap knock off? No, I’m the upgrade.” Szerak said as his body ejected the feathers and started to heal his wounds. With a flick of his wrist, three blades of distorted space flew outward towards Gedon as Szerak turned and flew between the buildings, out of his line of sight.

Szerak saw the feathers incoming, he flew away from them, dodging and burning however many he could, but even then, a few still hit their mark. The first one hit, piercing his arm and digging into his flesh. He winced in pain. Then a second hit, but his body was already reacting, adapting to this form of attack. The second feather, while still painful, was less so than the first. A third hit, then a fourth, then a fifth, and so on, each doing less and less against Szerak’s skin, each hurting him a fraction less. If such an attack were to be made again, he would barely take half as much damage as he did before, his body would be ready for it.

“Heh. Cheap knock off? No, I’m the upgrade.” Szerak said as his body ejected the feathers and started to heal his wounds. With a flick of his wrist, three blades of distorted space flew outward towards Gedon as Szerak turned and flew between the buildings, out of his line of sight.
Sensing the disturbances in the fabric of reality, Gedon skillfully weaved through the attacks, with one barely grazing his chin. The god fell to the ground with a thud, surprised that he managed to get hit at all. As a bit of his red blood flowed from the scratch, he wiped it away with his finger and brought it down to lick it off, chuckling a bit as the wound healed off.

"You know, you're making this almost too easy," he calmly stated, standing back up while dusting his clothes off. He grinned sadistically, and snapped his gloved fingers. In an instant, Szerak felt something wrong with his body. Welts and blisters began lining his skin, blood oozing out of his various openings. He felt his head ache, and his coordination go extremely fuzzy and uneasy, like someone was racketing his brain around in his skull. The need to vomit was overwhelming.

"Neat isn't it? I like to call it the 'P-Virus'. It's just a prototype, but eventually it shall be even more lethal," Gedon stated, starting to walk closer to the disoriented Szerak, continuing his monologue, "Next time you should really watch out for what you allow to hit your body; after all, you never know what it might be lined with."

Sensing the disturbances in the fabric of reality, Gedon skillfully weaved through the attacks, with one barely grazing his chin. The god fell to the ground with a thud, surprised that he managed to get hit at all. As a bit of his red blood flowed from the scratch, he wiped it away with his finger and brought it down to lick it off, chuckling a bit as the wound healed off.

"You know, you're making this almost too easy," he calmly stated, standing back up while dusting his clothes off. He grinned sadistically, and snapped his gloved fingers. In an instant, Szerak felt something wrong with his body. Welts and blisters began lining his skin, blood oozing out of his various openings. He felt his head ache, and his coordination go extremely fuzzy and uneasy, like someone was racketing his brain around in his skull. The need to vomit was overwhelming.

"Neat isn't it? I like to call it the 'P-Virus'. It's just a prototype, but eventually it shall be even more lethal," Gedon stated, starting to walk closer to the disoriented Szerak, continuing his monologue, "Next time you should really watch out for what you allow to hit your body; after all, you never know what it might be lined with."
“Indeed…” Szerak said, wincing and groaning in pain “Quite… neat

Szerak started to heal himself and noticed it was slower and weaker than normal. “The virus” he thought to himself. As time went on, his body would slowly adapt to the virus and overcome it, becoming immune to it, but for now, he’d be weakened. Though he was still strong enough for this.

“Wanna see something else neat?” Szerak said as he slammed his hand onto the ground, shattering the street below. Then, placing his hand down, flames wreathed up across the entire street creating pillars of fire through all the cracks. As the street collapsed and was consumed by flames he chose to stand his ground, conserving his energy to hasten his body’s evolution.

@Setsuna_tenma

The shadowy figure disappears once more, and an aura of unknown energy surrounds your food. Suddenly, whatever goods you had consumed prior are restored, and now the food actually has a... taste, somehow.

"Now....." The shadowy figure appears again after the fact, standing at the opposite end of the table. "What's your business here, traveler?"

@Spider_Kaiju

Ireland is alive, but it's dying. Whatever people that live are fighting for their lives, or running for their lives. Modern weapon technology is absolutely useless against these anthropomorphic creatures of varying shapes and sizes, with their superhuman strength and speed. As you float along the coast you can already sense the death that permeates the small island nation, and you quickly realize that you have little time to act if you want to save anyone.

@Backbackback

"Who... am I?" The being sniffles a bit more, before standing up. The little snail eyes on its quite peculiar hoodie stand up ever so slightly as it speaks, "I am... this place."

As it stands, you notice that the beings feet are no longer there... rather, they have fused with the ground up to its ankles, creating a fusion of flesh and broken floor tiles...

"This facility is my body. The breeze that blows through it is my breath. The water that flows through the pipes is my blood. The thumping you feel underneath your feet when you take a step... that is my heartbeat. I am this place... and this place is me."

@Oliver_de_jesus

There is no more time to falter. Whether or not this is the method you wanted, the War, or at least this pivotal battle in it, is over, and you saved all that you can. Whatever remains of the enemy has retreated and spread tales of your display of power, and whatever remains of your allies now worship you after witnessing true divinity in the form of your power.

What is your next step?

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Mino stands up once you have marked her as your own, and nods. Her gaze is one of absolute, unshakeable loyalty. Despite having only met this being perhaps a few minutes ago, you feel deep in your soul that she will stand with you until the end of your journey.

"Mino... will follow... the Goddess... wherever she goes. My claws and fangs... your sword. My hide... your shield. Your will... is... my will..."

She kneels once more.

You have gained 1 Follower.

"Goddess... what is... your will?"

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers gaze in amazement at how effortlessly you had risen a grand structure from the ground. Many were skeptical of you before... but now their faith was only rising, and you felt your strength swell as your Followers found evermore reasons to believe in you as a divinity.

However, none of them wished to stay behind to search for survivors. Although nobody directly said anything... they all instinctively knew that whatever family or friends they might have had were already dead. They themselves had barely been surviving before you took them in, and even then they were dying by the minute. Your Followers recognize that you, and they, must move forward.

Your Followers stand behind you, ready to march down whatever path their God takes them. What is your command?

@ZoroNotZolo

As you exert your will to leave the void of pure euphoria, 5 portals of everchanging shape and color manifest themselves around you. As you turn to each of them, a voice rings in your head, cryptically signifying the destination of each portal in your head.

The Land of Death.

The Land of Elves.

The Land of Carnivorous Beasts.

The Land of Infinite Possibilities.

The Void.

The Land of Permafrost.

What is your destination?

Merlin
Seeing fighting in the capital, Dublin, Merlin, the Archmage god, quickly masks the ground troops fighting against the anthropomorphic beings. He then casts a spell, intending that he blinds these monstersm and then joins the fray of battle himself by taking to the air, and conjuring powerful, concentrate thunderbolts against the monsters. As an invisible target, it should be difficult to harm Merlin, and a result, he is confident he can eradicate the enemy. With his perception manipulation, and empathic manipulation, he emanates an aura from himself that allows the Irish to understand who he is and what he's doing, also granting them the courage and hope to fight on.

With all that said, Merlin is fighting with righteous indignation against the anthropomorphs, which should boost his powers through good empowerment. The survival of Humanity is at stake with every single death that man, woman or child suffers. Even Ireland very recently had six and a half million inhabitants. Merlin shuddered at all the carnage he had seen already, the rubble and the dead.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

There is no more time to falter. Whether or not this is the method you wanted, the War, or at least this pivotal battle in it, is over, and you saved all that you can. Whatever remains of the enemy has retreated and spread tales of your display of power, and whatever remains of your allies now worship you after witnessing true divinity in the form of your power.

What is your next step?
Sarah knew that she could not fold her hands so she decided to do the best she could, treat the wounded, and began to rebuild everything she could with the others, she needed to fix this world, at the same time she told her soldiers that track any enemy group that remained but did not interact with them, just lwatch them and communicate with her to see if she could solve it by talking, she wanted to finish before time ran out.

"Who... am I?" The being sniffles a bit more, before standing up. The little snail eyes on its quite peculiar hoodie stand up ever so slightly as it speaks, "I am... this place."

As it stands, you notice that the beings feet are no longer there... rather, they have fused with the ground up to its ankles, creating a fusion of flesh and broken floor tiles...

"This facility is my body. The breeze that blows through it is my breath. The water that flows through the pipes is my blood. The thumping you feel underneath your feet when you take a step... that is my heartbeat. I am this place... and this place is me."
"Okay." he replied, at least this thing isn't trying to hurt him— or this place based on what they are saying. "What now?" he asked, staring at the thing for some answers.

But it's not something that he needed to ask this place for, and instead said. "Little Brother. Info."

Last edited:
@DaReaperMan

Your Followers gaze in amazement at how effortlessly you had risen a grand structure from the ground. Many were skeptical of you before... but now their faith was only rising, and you felt your strength swell as your Followers found evermore reasons to believe in you as a divinity.

However, none of them wished to stay behind to search for survivors. Although nobody directly said anything... they all instinctively knew that whatever family or friends they might have had were already dead. They themselves had barely been surviving before you took them in, and even then they were dying by the minute. Your Followers recognize that you, and they, must move forward.

Your Followers stand behind you, ready to march down whatever path their God takes them. What is your command?
"Stand with me, Daelaam! Keep the young in the center of our group!" Artanis ordered in finnish before he turned and began to move quickly, and with their unity of purpose, they would surely reach their first destination within the hour, something that Artanis valued greatly, as time was of the essence if he didn't want to find corpses... plus, it made him feel a bit like a general and inspiration, so he gained personal satisfaction out of this

@Setsuna_tenma

The shadowy figure disappears once more, and an aura of unknown energy surrounds your food. Suddenly, whatever goods you had consumed prior are restored, and now the food actually has a... taste, somehow.

"Now....." The shadowy figure appears again after the fact, standing at the opposite end of the table. "What's your business here, traveler?"
"Don`t know I arrived there via a portal i rented." he said.

Mino stands up once you have marked her as your own, and nods. Her gaze is one of absolute, unshakeable loyalty. Despite having only met this being perhaps a few minutes ago, you feel deep in your soul that she will stand with you until the end of your journey.

"Mino... will follow... the Goddess... wherever she goes. My claws and fangs... your sword. My hide... your shield. Your will... is... my will..."

She kneels once more.

You have gained 1 Follower.

"Goddess... what is... your will?"
Raplphina slowly lowered herself into a crouch, her unkempt, wild hair flowing freely in the breeze. She noticed that Mino was already getting remarkably good at understanding English...a welcome surprise.

"...Mino...first of the pack..." The goddess said quietly.

"...Are there others...with your....prowess in...these lands? Those fit to hunt beside me? My will...is to gather the...exceptional. Those untainted...by the filth of the cities...."

@ZoroNotZolo

As you exert your will to leave the void of pure euphoria, 5 portals of everchanging shape and color manifest themselves around you. As you turn to each of them, a voice rings in your head, cryptically signifying the destination of each portal in your head.

The Land of Death.

The Land of Elves.

The Land of Carnivorous Beasts.

The Land of Infinite Possibilities.

The Void.

The Land of Permafrost.

What is your destination?
"Take me to the Land of Infinite Possibilities," The goddess spoke aloud.

Infinite possibilities... She would likely have a question or a thought about each one. However, knowledge is frequently limited by possibility. Mortal men often only have surety in knowledge of what they know and have seen to be possible. Open that up infinitely? Infinite knowledge is now available.

Perhaps that was what Aspasia would find there.

“Indeed…” Szerak said, wincing and groaning in pain “Quite… neat

Szerak started to heal himself and noticed it was slower and weaker than normal. “The virus” he thought to himself. As time went on, his body would slowly adapt to the virus and overcome it, becoming immune to it, but for now, he’d be weakened. Though he was still strong enough for this.

“Wanna see something else neat?” Szerak said as he slammed his hand onto the ground, shattering the street below. Then, placing his hand down, flames wreathed up across the entire street creating pillars of fire through all the cracks. As the street collapsed and was consumed by flames he chose to stand his ground, conserving his energy to hasten his body’s evolution.
Gedon jumped back and into the air, sprouting wings on his back in an attempt to avoid the torrent of fire below him. "Using the same trick twice won't save your pathetic life."

The God swooped down towards the weakened Szerak, and turned his feet into talons. The newly formed appendages sunk into his flesh, ripping out a piece of his shoulder; Gedon flew back up swiftly, absorbing the chunk of meat he just acquired in a grotesque manner. His stomach opened up, and many tentacles wrapped around it, bringing the meal into his chest cavity, bodily fluids falling out onto the burnt battle field. While he did this, the perfect life form remained motionless in the air, hovering with a constant tempo of flaps from his wings.

"Truly delicious!" Gedon exclaimed, a look of pure ecstasy on his face. He looked completely focused on the piece of Szerak, perhaps a little too focused. He didn't seem to acknowledge the injured God below him at all; now would be a good time to strike.

Gedon jumped back and into the air, sprouting wings on his back in an attempt to avoid the torrent of fire below him. "Using the same trick twice won't save your pathetic life."

The God swooped down towards the weakened Szerak, and turned his feet into talons. The newly formed appendages sunk into his flesh, ripping out a piece of his shoulder; Gedon flew back up swiftly, absorbing the chunk of meat he just acquired in a grotesque manner. His stomach opened up, and many tentacles wrapped around it, bringing the meal into his chest cavity, bodily fluids falling out onto the burnt battle field. While he did this, the perfect life form remained motionless in the air, hovering with a constant tempo of flaps from his wings.

"Truly delicious!" Gedon exclaimed, a look of pure ecstasy on his face. He looked completely focused on the piece of Szerak, perhaps a little too focused. He didn't seem to acknowledge the injured God below him at all; now would be a good time to strike.
Szerak looked at him, wincing in pain, his shoulder slowly healing itself as his body adapted to the virus. He'd be immune to it in mere moments but the energy he was using to regenerate and attack wasn't doing him any favors.

Gedon was right, using the same trick twice wouldn't work. Good thing he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. As his body adapted to the virus, Szerak took a fragment of his remaining energy and sent it out as a slash. Distorted space once more flew towards Gedon as Szerak collapsed onto the ground. He couldn't afford to move, he needed to funnel the rest of his energy into adapting, with it appearing to coalesce around him. He had to remain still, if it meant seemingly leaving himself open to attack.

Last edited:
Szerak looked at him, wincing in pain, his shoulder slowly healing itself as his body adapted to the virus. He'd be immune to it in mere moments but the energy he was using to regenerate and attack wasn't doing him any favors.

Gedon was right, using the same trick twice wouldn't work. Good thing he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. As his body adapted to the virus, Szerak took a fragment of his remaining energy and sent it out as a slash. Distorted space once more flew towards Gedon as Szerak collapsed onto the ground. He couldn't afford to move, he needed to funnel the rest of his energy into adapting, with it appearing to coalesce around him. He had to remain still, if it meant seemingly leaving himself open to attack.
Too engrained in the absorbing process to notice the obvious attack, the slash in space hits true, tearing through Gedon's body. It doesn't completely slice him in half, but it does create a large gash across his chest, and more importantly, inside his open cavity. The God coughed up blood, a look of pure shock across his face as he looked down at the resting Szerak. This shock quickly turned to anger, however, as he roared at his opponent, about to swoop in again to finish the job....only to find himself descending towards the ground at a rapid rate.

He smashed into the burnt soil below, a crater accompanying him. "Shit...that attack was actually pretty neat...!" Gedon said to the fellow God, stumbling a bit with his words as the pain from his injury finally reached him. "Perhaps it would be advantageous to both of us if we settled this another time, don't you agree?"

Too engrained in the absorbing process to notice the obvious attack, the slash in space hits true, tearing through Gedon's body. It doesn't completely slice him in half, but it does create a large gash across his chest, and more importantly, inside his open cavity. The God coughed up blood, a look of pure shock across his face as he looked down at the resting Szerak. This shock quickly turned to anger, however, as he roared at his opponent, about to swoop in again to finish the job....only to find himself descending towards the ground at a rapid rate.

He smashed into the burnt soil below, a crater accompanying him. "Shit...that attack was actually pretty neat...!" Gedon said to the fellow God, stumbling a bit with his words as the pain from his injury finally reached him. "Perhaps it would be advantageous to both of us if we settled this another time, don't you agree?"
"Huh?" Szerak looked at Gedon confused a smirk growing on his face "Trying to get out of fighting right after I take a chunk out of you?"

He rose, his body just about to finish adapting to the virus but he had already spent most of his energy adapting his body and now after adapting his technique to counter Gedon he was practically spent. Hell, even getting up took more effort than he was willing to admit.

Szerak gritted his teeth "Fine, we can settle this another time. Until then I suppose." he said as he started walking away from Gedon

(Yall still throwing hands gah damn)
(Chemistry has taken over my life lmao)
"Huh?" Szerak looked at Gedon confused a smirk growing on his face "Trying to get out of fighting right after I take a chunk out of you?"

He rose, his body just about to finish adapting to the virus but he had already spent most of his energy adapting his body and now after adapting his technique to counter Gedon he was practically spent. Hell, even getting up took more effort than he was willing to admit.

Szerak gritted his teeth "Fine, we can settle this another time. Until then I suppose." he said as he started walking away from Gedon
Gedon smirked, and replied, "Yes...when I beat you. I have to say, you really were delicious!" He began walking in the opposite direction, as the wound slowly began to heal. Normally this would be an easy thing to regenerate from, but of course his enemy had to attack him while he was most vulnerable and absorbing. "Still, that lesser deity gave me decent information. I shall use that to its full potential in my next experiment," The God said to himself, chuckling a bit as his hand began to shift and swirl into various forms, including one closely resembling Szerak's own.

This world shall fall, so it can live; he would make sure of that.

@Spider_Kaiju

Your attempts at helping where you can be are successful, but your range of influence is only so large. While you save one group of people from their demise, more die miles away. Wherever you go in an attempt to save all you can, in another place, more will die. Not everyone can be saved, that much is clear to you, but where you can reach in time, you save thousands.

@Oliver_de_jesus

You've stopped this pivotal battle, but it's clear that the entirety of the war itself is not over. Every corner of the world is at arms, and in the timeframe you've been given, making any relevant progress is downright impossible. In your corner of the world, your reputation is swiftly built up as you make efforts at reconstruction, treating those who are wounded, etc. Of course, some die before you can get to them... but those who survive are eternally grateful.

In the short few hours you've been here, a large statue of you is erected in your honor with superhuman speed. You have come to be known as The Goddess of Victory for your exploits in battle, and you feel deep in your soul that even though you may soon be gone, that your legend will spread far and wide in this world as a tale of triumph.

@Backbackback

"Hm...? Who are you talking to?" The Being asks, tilting its head in confusion. "I-It's rude to talk to others with somebody standing in front of you!"

While the thing pouts, the System Interface greets you.

"HELLO, G0D! WhhhaaaaAAAAAAT can I do for you!?????"

@DaReaperMan

Your Followers follow your every word, and at the same time they marvel at the new bodies they've been granted. The superhuman strength and abilities you've allotted to them are difficult to get used to it seems, some even lose consciousness for a time trying to contain the tiny, microscopic fraction of your might they've been given, but quickly they adapt.

The desolation greets you and your people as you march, and you find no survivors. Nobody expected to find anybody alive, but truly seeing the destruction simply hammers in how hopeless the situation is, even now that they have been reborn and have a chance to fight back...

@Setsuna_tenma

"Surely you expected to find something when going through this portal, though." Said the dark figure, "Was it on a whim? Did the castle entice you with thoughts of riches up for the taking? Tell me your story."

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Mino shakes her head.

"I... do... not know." She says, "I was... only recently... brought to these lands. Only mere... hours... ago... I lived in... Abyss. Half... of... my tribe.. dead. Knowledge... of... other tribes... survival... I lack... Forgive me..."

@ZoroNotZolo

Your will is exerted and met, and the portal leading to such a place expands outward, consuming you in a cascade of light faster than you can perceive.

It takes only an instant for you to end up in an endless Void, which was swiftly filled with countless, as in, literally impossible to count, floating lights surrounding you from all directions. These lights, if you look closer, take the shape of glowing doors. It seemed much akin to the world of all-encompassing light that you stood in only moments prior, while lacking the sense of peace and euphoria.

After a few moments, you are met with a System message.

"WELCOME, GOD OR Go-0ddes!! Would you like to rent a Metabus Gate for 500 MONEY????????????"

Yes OR No. Those are your two options. At the top right corner of the screen your current amount of currency is listed: 1000$.

As you ponder this decision, you feel the ability to escape from this dimension at a mere thought linger within the very depths of your soul. It was clearly not meant to trap anybody... so, should you not care to explore this paid feature, the option to leave for greener pastures is always open, much akin to where you were but a few moment's prior.

What will you do?

@Spider_Kaiju

Your attempts at helping where you can be are successful, but your range of influence is only so large. While you save one group of people from their demise, more die miles away. Wherever you go in an attempt to save all you can, in another place, more will die. Not everyone can be saved, that much is clear to you, but where you can reach in time, you save thousands.

Empowered by good deeds, Merlin repeats his attempts of resurrection that he carried out in London wherever he can for the people he could not save, at least physically, before their death. He keeps fighting with an intense passion of eradicating the invaders out of Ireland and the British Isles entirely, promising blessings in this life and the next for anyone who would become his Following. Maybe some of the monsters would defect to his Following? Maybe not, but the option was there for sincere folk, Human or not. The Keeper of Forbidden Knowledge would not spare his wrathful thunder from those who would massacre the Human race. He thought to himself what the list of surviving Human governments or group of Human survivors were. Were there any more, perhaps in nearby France, The English Chunnel, or Scandinavia? For that matter, Merlin wondered if there were any survivors trying to live on the waters of the surrounding sea.

Mino shakes her head.

"I... do... not know." She says, "I was... only recently... brought to these lands. Only mere... hours... ago... I lived in... Abyss. Half... of... my tribe.. dead. Knowledge... of... other tribes... survival... I lack... Forgive me..."
The goddess considered this for a moment, before placing a rough hand atop Mino's head, rubbing it gently.

"....Forgiven." She said simply.

"...I...shall search for survivors then. A hunt for the strong. You...shall accompany me." She said. With a burst of movement...she disappeared, leaping into a tree hundreds of meters away, and gesturing for Mino to follow her.

@ZoroNotZolo

Your will is exerted and met, and the portal leading to such a place expands outward, consuming you in a cascade of light faster than you can perceive.

It takes only an instant for you to end up in an endless Void, which was swiftly filled with countless, as in, literally impossible to count, floating lights surrounding you from all directions. These lights, if you look closer, take the shape of glowing doors. It seemed much akin to the world of all-encompassing light that you stood in only moments prior, while lacking the sense of peace and euphoria.

After a few moments, you are met with a System message.

"WELCOME, GOD OR Go-0ddes!! Would you like to rent a Metabus Gate for 500 MONEY????????????"

Yes OR No. Those are your two options. At the top right corner of the screen your current amount of currency is listed: 1000$.

As you ponder this decision, you feel the ability to escape from this dimension at a mere thought linger within the very depths of your soul. It was clearly not meant to trap anybody... so, should you not care to explore this paid feature, the option to leave for greener pastures is always open, much akin to where you were but a few moment's prior.

What will you do?
This time, curious as to what a Metabus Gate even was, she decided to accept the offer.

"Yes," Aspasia spoke, sure of her decision, "Might I ask, who is giving me these messages?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

You've stopped this pivotal battle, but it's clear that the entirety of the war itself is not over. Every corner of the world is at arms, and in the timeframe you've been given, making any relevant progress is downright impossible. In your corner of the world, your reputation is swiftly built up as you make efforts at reconstruction, treating those who are wounded, etc. Of course, some die before you can get to them... but those who survive are eternally grateful.

In the short few hours you've been here, a large statue of you is erected in your honor with superhuman speed. You have come to be known as The Goddess of Victory for your exploits in battle, and you feel deep in your soul that even though you may soon be gone, that your legend will spread far and wide in this world as a tale of triumph.
Sarah did what she could but she felt like she could do more, that deep in her heart she owed something to her people, however she only had a couple of hours left at most before return to home, she was currently helping a town after stopping the battle, she slowly moved her wings to fly past the place, being received with thanks and words from the people congratulating her, calling her The Goddess of Victory This made her smile, both with happiness when she saw that those people had hope and with sadness when she knew that soon she have to leave, however, an idea came to her mind.

"Little brother, do you think it's possible to left something like an avatar or a manifestation of my power here?" She asks, hoping that she can continue to help even if she's not there

Back