• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Years Special Super Sword Tournament (7-C.)

I needed to swap Hyde with Zabuza so remember that on the Challonge that they should be switched.

I will make the second match meanwhile to make the matches a bit faster. I'll post it here after I make it.

Okay with you Potato, or do you want to make it?

I will make the second match tomorrow after that they will come far more quickly due to it being a weekend.

Make it now as we all have different time zone, some may be asleep tomorrow. For example, for me it's already tomorrow compared to other countries.

Bump this so maybe those that have suggeret the characters for the first and second match may comment/debate and explain their "fighter".

1st Round is Zabuza vs Miyamoto (Baki)

2nd Round is Alm (Fire Emblem) vs Yami Sukehiro

I will make round three and possibly round 4 tonight so I would recommend getting more arguments for round 2. Round one might just need an FRA train if Musashi's arguments don't seem convincing

Should I find the replacements or should the people who requested them? Milly should be easy to find at least but I will probably just leave a message on Epsilon's wall.

Round three is starting soon since two is over. Someone find a replacement for Asta, it doesn't even need to be Epsilon's choice.

I have been busy recently so if I make more I will have to scrap the story blurbs, this is fine as I have been to busy to make good blurbs anyway.

That isn't round 4?? We haven't even gotten through Ting's first match so why is she fighting Zabuza? I will make the real round 4 and 5 now and later tonight.

You SWITCHED Zabuza Momochi with Hyde?

Okay I can switch that. Just I saw Zabuza was fighting Langyue in your given link. You should update that chart and let us know.

Also, wonder if Zabuza could replace Asta and/or Yami Sukehiro since he is a sword user and he is 7-C.

From what I see

Round 1 is Musashi Miyamoto (Baki) vs Hyde, just to be swapped to Zabuza Momochi here.
Should we have a redux match of Musashi Miyamoto vs Hyde since Hyde is Light Speed when Musashi Miyamoto is Hypersonic+? Is it not the last fight thread quite flawed?

Round 2 is Yami Sukehiro vs Alm (Fire Emblem). Yami stomps by 7-B against 7-C

Round 3 is Shizue Izawa (Light Novel) vs Brook. Deemed Town+ AP makes Brook stomp without quoting the scaling tree and multiplier.

Round 4 is Ting Lanyue vs Zabuza Momochi, just to be switched to Ting Langyue vs Hyde because Zabuza was sent fighting Musashi Miyamoto (Baki) instead. Fight thread here.

2020-01-15-0908

Actually I will make round 6 we need an Asta replacement. I don't even care if it is the original requester at this point.

One last chance to replace Asta or I just skip his round and his potential opponent gets moved on.

I think you are a bit late for that. I am just skipping those rounds, Yami was eliminated last month.

00potato said:
I think you are a bit late for that. I am just skipping those rounds, Yami was eliminated last month.
So how are the schedules?

No one knows about Corrin so we can't do anything besides wait for someone who does to show up seeing as Cinder isn't responding to the message on his wall or just move one of the two on.

Back