• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NGNL 2-C Revision

Dargoo Faust said:
Here's the full scan which should explain omniscience furthur.

ÒÇÉ——If there were to have such a convergence, then the [Star Grail] should know.ÒÇæ

"...... 'If you want to see my face, then look at the future'...... Can't you put it in a simpler way like that?"

Smiling wryly, Tet fluttered the palm of his hand in the air.

"I'm bragging, but, unlike you guys——I have good taste."

Floating in his hand was the proof of the Sole God.

"To the point I decided to make it my principle to not look at the future

——seeÔÖ¬"

——[Star Grail].

It was a device with the concept of absolute supremacy——a vessel where the "omnipotent power" had settled.

It could even be said the existing power of this universe was nothing but a mere fragment that spilled out and fell

from the vessel.

For the person freely controlling it, originally, time and even the metaphysical cause and effect——was already meaningless.

Both creation and destruction, past and future, even observation and definition, it was all as he pleases.

"To see the future where the Old Deus will make a roaring face" —— creating such a future would also be pretty

easy, but——

"Is it fun to cheat like that? Looking at the future, was there anything good there?"

——Even if it wasn't as much as Tet, who possessed the [Star Grail].

If you're an Old Deus, then you should be able to see the future to a certain point, right, he laughed with sarcasm.

"——I don't look at anything besides the past."

With a single murmur, he made the trash can disappear and brought up a single book and feather pen.

That book, which God had bundled and wrote, was still occupied majorly by blank pages.

"That's why I'm excited, wanting to write this game's result——This continuation, you see."

It was the future expected by the God who rejected omniscience.

It was a story that still didn't exist——which recorded a myth not even God knew.

Tet let out a wry smile at the silence essentially to measure his real intention. There was no way "she" would accept

Tet's words as true.

——That [Quintessence] definitely wouldn't allow it to be accepted as true.

ÒÇÉ——Did you call me out for such 'nonsense'?ÒÇæ

"Hm~ alright. The mockery and instigation were, to the bitter end, just a bo~nus☆ The main issue is, you see——" Yes, together with a wry smile, Tet pointed at the blank page.

"Your name is unknown even to the [Star Grail ] you see, so teach me? Because I can't write it here otherwise——"

——He had said so, but, maybe it was because he rejected omniscience.

Tet laughed without even noticing he was pretty much saying the main issue was also an instigation——

————*kshh*

The communication was severed, leaving behind the annoying sound of space cracking.

"......Uwah...... To pull out the entire circuit altogether...... As a gamer, I wonder about that?"

Explanation: I only said Omniscience because the scan literally says omniscience. The scan also said "if the convergence did happen, star grail should have known about it", meaning he knew something didn't happen.

Regarding the "power of the universe", don't flugels have devices that let them play games like materialization shiritori, which can use magic to create or destroy laws from the universe (coulomb's force in this case) and cause a supernova. This is pretty much the only game Flugels play, so there should be hundreds of these devices out there. Since the existing power of the universe would be vastly more than those devices combined, would this work as grounds for at least 4-B?

Yeah, Flugels are capable of that, but since the Ten Oaths forbids this and that, they can only do so in an alternate universe.

If Tet's Ten Oaths weren't around... well...

But, yeah. I do agree "the power of the universe" is easily 4-B via current Materialization Shitori feats, and in one scan, I forgot who, but someone said "if a Spatial Bomb were created, the entire universe would collapse.

This easily places the "power of the universe" at 3-A.

But I'm not sure. The statement is vague, overall, but if we take it seriously, it should be 3-A.

Ah, the entire scan seems to support that better.

Although I'm not sure if we treat statements of omniscience in the same way we treat statements of omnipotence/unlimited power, so I'd grab more input on the matter before closing shop.

I think the "existing power of the universe" statement should at least indicate that it's vastly more powerful than anything else in the universe, so if that includes universe busting bombs, 3-A (maybe with a "likely") would make sense imo.

Claims of omniscience can be treated as hyperbole without further clarifications, yes. Our standards are rather strict in terms of being able to know everything there is to know within a certain setting.

There are other scans that may support his omniscience. Here's one:

——There was a single person at the summit of the giant chess piece at the end of the world.

A true and genuine "god" ——the Sole God, Tet, who supervised everything of this world was——

"*Achoo* *Ah-choo* *sniff* ...... I'm really being called a lot today, huh, even though it's not my doing."

He was rubbing his red nose while holding a trash can that was filled with tissues.

The only unnecessary things that were produced even by a god are snot and complaints.

"......Being called 'liar, liar' continuously...... Is there anything crueler than those harmful rumors?"

——I'm about to cry, you know?

Tet was seeing the new land that was born in the heavens, while flapping his legs discontentedly.

It was a continent expanding big enough to completely cover up all the land from the Eastern Union to Elkia.

It was a vast game board one of the Old Deus had assembled temporarily, but——

"Haha☆ This may be a little unexpected. So, you like those pretty and flashy things, huh?"

Even for an Old Deus, you're using your power too flashily, you know, towards such murmur Tet had spilled out

——no.

The scan takes place after he was called names (specifically a "liar") from some place in the world, and he immediately knew it happened.

In the scan, it literally says "Tet is the one who supervised everything in the world".

I will have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help.

@Velda

Lol, no problem, and thank you for your input. NGNL is finally getting its overdue upgrade and what the series deserves, and I'm happy to be the one to give it the push.

@Argo

Thank you for your input. I agree as well.

I think there are a ton of profiles on this wiki that either need to be updated or there are profiles that need to exist. But there isnt enough people who want it. I'm really happy to see that Tet is getting updated because it was really confusing me how he ever got ranked that low

Yeah... It's sad to think that there are other profiles like that out there. The best thing to do would be to cross our fingers and hope somebody who enjoys those series will try to update them someday. After all, there are 7 billion people on this planet.

I was only an anime-only pleb back then when I made Tet's profile, so... lol...

Kuroiha said:
@Velda

Lol, no problem, and thank you for your input. NGNL is finally getting its overdue upgrade and what the series deserves, and I'm happy to be the one to give it the push.

@Argo

Thank you for your input. I agree as well.
What do you think about Holou dimensionality? Are dimensions in no game no life comparable to our dimensions? Cause Sora said Holou was probably 11-D but i still havent finished vol. 9

I think when Sora meant dimensions, he literally meant dimensions.

"However, I think I told you this before: We will make Holou a 'Top Idol'"

"... there is no 'Perfect Idol'... in 2D… or 3D…"

They said, walking around meaninglessly. They were defining something:

After becoming a top idol, they could be called a perfect idol, but what is that!?

"What we are aiming for is someone with the unrealistic ideal of 2D, and 3D's sense of existence: that they are not made up and alive!! Combining these two is not 2.5D ÔöÇ it's not 3.5D or 4.0D either ÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇÔöÇ uhmm?" Sora spoke passionately, but he suddenly stopped, turned towards Holou and asked:

"Holou, you said that you were a multi-dimensional intelligence, right? How many dimensions?"

"I-it depends on the definition, but I hypothesize Quintessences are on a 13+iR variable coordinate systeÔöÇÔöÇ"

"That's it! It's already beyond 11 dimensions, an Idol literally in a different dimension!"

In their previous world, it was a concept that even the newest physics theories didn't entertai, mere references that were mostly ignored! Sora kept yelling bravely about that noble idealÔöÇÔöÇ!!

Sora asks Holou what type of dimensional sapient she is, and in turn Holou replies with "13+iR variable coordinate system".

Afterwards, Sora replies with "it's beyond 11 dimensions", and narration continues to point out that 11+ dimensionality was a concept that even modern science couldn't begin to grasp.

The fact that narration brought out "current science" means it's definitely based off of our dimensions.

Hmmm... For this i think it's better to wait the end of volume 9... .... Also I dont know if vsb still uses dimensional tiering, but if that's the case and dimensions are confirmed Tet scales to tier 1 lol

Just seeing the OP and not the rest of the thread:

• Nigh-Omniscience: I think seeing across time is more Clairvoyance, you wouldn't necessarily know absolutely everything
  • Creation: Sure
  • Time manip: sure
  • Concept manip: Not really sold on this
  • Abstract existence: What is meant by "incarnation of concept of games"?
  • Immortality 4: I don't see anything for this there
  • AP: Low 2-C seems fine, given control over time alongside universe power and all that
  • Causality manipulation: This is probably more Acausality

Wokistan said:
Just seeing the OP and not the rest of the thread:
1: nigh omniscience is fine. Star cup grants omniscience (stated) but Tet refuses it most of the time. OP scan is really cut off the full scan is in fhe discussion.

Concep manipulation: can manipulate concept observation and definitions.

Abstract existence: he is a old deus. Old deus are born from concepts. Tet is the concept of games... Literally.

Immortality: idk the types, but being bound to a concept he cant die as long as that concept exist. In no game no life zero, he barely existed cause games were nigh non existant. Stronger the concept, stronger the old deus.

Causality manipulation: full scan says metaphysical cause and effect is meaningless to him and can manipulate it as he pleases. That would give him a resistance too though ƒæÇ

Acausality? ......

So: • Nigh Omniscience • Acausality type? • Immortality type 8? • Concept manipulation • Resistance to concept and time manipulation • Time manipulation • Creation • Abstract existence

Whoops. Sorry, I meant Immortality (Type 8).

But yeah, Velda explained it nicely.

Omniscience is due to the fact that while he does have omniscience, he consciously rejects it, and only chooses to use it at certain times. This is scene when Tet rejects it most of the time during games, to see the future, etc, but uses it during times when he "supervises" the world.

When I mean by "incarnation of the concept of games" is he's literally the physical embodiment of the concept/belief in games. Like, take the word "games", and give it a physical body. He cannot die as long as games exist in that world, and in NGNL: Zero, it was shown that he was previously dying because games were non-existent in a war-filled world.

Hm... What type of Acausality? It also mentions cause and effect, too, though.

Kuroiha said:
Whoops. Sorry, I meant Immortality (Type 8).

But yeah, Velda explained it nicely.

Omniscience is due to the fact that while he does have omniscience, he consciously rejects it, and only chooses to use it at certain times. This is scene when Tet rejects it most of the time during games, to see the future, etc, but uses it during times when he "supervises" the world.

When I mean by "incarnation of the concept of games" is he's literally the physical embodiment of the concept/belief in games. Like, take the word "games", and give it a physical body. He cannot die as long as games exist in that world, and in NGNL: Zero, it was shown that he was previously dying because games were non-existent in a war-filled world.

Hm... What type of Acausality? It also mentions cause and effect, too, though.
I think changes can be made now. We all confirmed that. So we could start with Jibril revision

Back