• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I faster than you Junkie for creating TO Escanor match :p

Alright,an another 6-A NNT match,and this time the Lion will fight an tiger here (more like an small girl :v).And if Escanor lose to the small girl his pride gonna be thorned,is it?

-The One Escanor is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Himalayan Mountain

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Nia Blade
Escanor The One

VS

I don't even know much about Nia. Does she use her hax in character? If so I believe she wins due to the fact that Escanor is not able to regen damage to all his organs. According to her profile she ignores durability? Escanor's heat won't bother her too much because she has 6-A durability. Yeah I'm gonna have to give it to Nia.

It depends if she uses her hax. How far above baseline continental is she? Escanor should be way above baseline continental for one-shotting Meliodas with air pressure of a hand wave. With his axe he should be massively above baseline continental in striking strength.

Nia is also scales to a feat that's at least 2.28 Petatons of TNT, so it's likely she's got the AP advantage. She scales to a feat in which Base Pyra and Malo destroyed 3 Continents just by clashing swords. Also, looking at this video, Nia does use her hax in character. I'll place my vote for Nia as well.

This is kinda stompy. Escanor can only maintain this form for a minute. Thern afterwards he will be exhausted and unable to continue

As for AP. The One>>>AM Meliodas>>LM Escanor= Baseline 6-A

VersusJunkie54 said:
This is kinda stompy. Escanor can only maintain this form for a minute. Thern afterwards he will be exhausted and unable to continue

As for AP. The One>>>AM Meliodas>>LM Escanor= Baseline 6-A
Even if the form doesn't last only a minute, if she has the AP adv. then its a complete stomp.

A guy stronger than Meliodas fighting a character weaker than Pyra is a stomp, but the other said match up isn't? I'm confused.

It's a stomp because Escanor only has this form for an extremely short time.

Though you could possibly overcome this limitation by setting the battlefield on a tidally locked planet with the sun in a high-noon position.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
The OP is allowed to restrict Time limits.
I don't think they can do that. Especially if the time limit is an established weakness.

Even if they could, the match wouldn't be able to be added.

That rule only applies to Restricted abilities or techniques, it says nothing about weaknesses or time limits. Goku won some of his matches with his Ultra instinct time limit restricted. Additionally, Restricting Time limits isn't too much different from speed equalization. So it's fair game.

Honestly The One isn't a good thing to use in vs matches. Anyone on his level only needs to last one minute then they win.

I suppose you can; but apparently, Prom said something about it not being added to profiles. And to be honest, there are way too many problems with Vs Threads here in general. There are conflicting arguments between staff about what should be allowed or not; such as restricting abilities and weaknesses, OP having permission to debate, ect. And the biggest problem period is that many threads are treated more like a popularity contest rather than a legitimate Vs Debate. Not going to name any examples, but some are quite obvious.

Understandable, since the actual Vs threads are unimportant here. But that doesn't mean it isn't rather annoying.

So,this is an msimatch?

Meh,since Monster Hunter get buffed to tier 6-A i didn't mind this get closed since in MH there's bunch of them who i can throw against Nia at least.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
OP having permission to debate,
I debate on my own threads regardless. I think it is ridiculous to restrict someone from debating on their own thread. Otherwise, why even make it in the first place?

Not certain, some seem to think it's a stomp given Nia's AP advantage and hax against Escanor's short time limit. I'll let you be the judge on whether or not you want me to close it.

I don't think our favorite Lion Sin can win this one. Especially with Nia's cancer bubble hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back