• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night Raid vs. Team RWBY

Best out of 5 battles, Speed Equalized

Fight 1: Lubbock vs. Pyrrah

Fight 2. Leone vs. Yang

Fight 3. Akame vs. Blake

Fight 4. Mine vs. Weiss

Fight 5. Tatsumi vs. Ruby

Half the fights are already done.

Lubbock uses wires made from a danger beast. Pyhrra has magnetism. I see this going both ways given that even though Pyhrra can't shift Lubbock's wires, she can control her own weapons and has very good aim considering she through her spear halfway across the forest and hits Jaune on his hoodie.

Lubbock though has better skill with his weapon and is a tactician. He will more than likely run around, setting up his wire traps while Pyhrra follows him around.

Lubbock 5.5/10

Leone vs Yang has been done and was agreed upon that Yang wins. Though seeing as this is speed equalized, Leone has a good chance but will have a hard time going around Yang's Ember Celica. Leone though, shrugs off getting her arm cut off and so is likely to be able to temporarily ignore shotgun wounds on her body if she could get close enough for a neck snap.

Leone/Yang 5/10

Akame vs Blake has been done and was agreed upon that Akame wins. Blake has nothing on someone who massively outdoes her in reflexes, even in speed equal. She gets swatted around by Akame till she runs low enough on aura to get cut.

Akame 9/10

Mine vs Weiss has just been posted and apparently, it's from you as well. Check my reply there.

Mine 8/10

Tatsumi vs Ruby. Oh god. None of them in both RWBY and JNPR sans probably Pyhrra can do anything to Evolved Incursio Tatsumi (which is arguable because Incursio is a danger beast, not metal). Tatsumi shrugs everything and whacks them with neuntote in the head for the win.

Only one I see that has a good fight with Tatsumi is Penny with her lasers.

Tatsumi 10/10 against everyone in the main cast.

Gemmysaur said:
Half the fights are already done.

Lubbock uses wires made from a danger beast. Pyhrra has magnetism. I see this going both ways given that even though Pyhrra can't shift Lubbock's wires, she can control her own weapons and has very good aim considering she through her spear halfway across the forest and hits Jaune on his hoodie.

Lubbock though has better skill with his weapon and is a tactician. He will more than likely run around, setting up his wire traps while Pyhrra follows him around.

Lubbock 5.5/10

Leone vs Yang has been done and was agreed upon that Yang wins. Though seeing as this is speed equalized, Leone has a good chance but will have a hard time going around Yang's Ember Celica. Leone though, shrugs off getting her arm cut off and so is likely to be able to temporarily ignore shotgun wounds on her body if she could get close enough for a neck snap.

Leone/Yang 5/10

Akame vs Blake has been done and was agreed upon that Akame wins. Blake has nothing on someone who massively outdoes her in reflexes, even in speed equal. She gets swatted around by Akame till she runs low enough on aura to get cut.

Akame 9/10

Mine vs Weiss has just been posted and apparently, it's from you as well. Check my reply there.

Mine 8/10

Tatsumi vs Ruby. Oh god. None of them in both RWBY and JNPR sans probably Pyhrra can do anything to Evolved Incursio Tatsumi (which is arguable because Incursio is a danger beast, not metal). Tatsumi shrugs everything and whacks them with neuntote in the head for the win.

Only one I see that has a good fight with Tatsumi is Penny with her lasers.

Tatsumi 10/10 against everyone in the main cast.
I agree with this.

Lubbock vs Pyrrha could go either way but Pyrrha is supposed to be getting an upgrade in the near future so I can't be sure, Blake and Yang won their fights, Mine probably beats Weiss, and Tatsumi stomps Ruby.

So what then? This team vs team would end in a split set of victories.

Do we acknowledge their wins individually?

Well, I think they have to have individual threads. I know both Yang's and Blake's victories have already been added, Mine vs Weiss doesn't have enough input to be added to either profile yet, and Tatsumi vs Ruby is too much of a stomp. Pyrrha vs Lub hasn't been done yet though...

Back