• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

Somebody give me videos of notable feats in the Nikke-verse, so I can calculate something for this verse, lol
Short animated video is extremely lacking, even worse than Azur Lane, at least AL have destructive feats to calc and some statement

The only method i can think off right now is pixel scaling some raptures with the background in some map we fighting to get general results, highly not accurate, but better than nothing

Short animated video is extremely lacking, even worse than Azur Lane, at least AL have destructive feats to calc and some statement

The only method i can think off right now is pixel scaling some raptures with the background in some map we fighting to get general results, highly not accurate, but better than nothing
Oof

Snow White video, but well she is top tier of the verse so....

Yeah, Seven Dwarves is pretty much a one shot to anything it can actually hit (minus regeneration).

If we can estimate Rapture sizes in cut scenes, you can probably get some decent values there.

Around 2:00 is the best shot of a rapture's size I can find, normal raptures at least. A special rapture shows up as well, that can also be estimated size wise

Said special rapture does quite a good attack that Nikkes in game can tank. Likely tier 8.

Somebody give me videos of notable feats in the Nikke-verse, so I can calculate something for this verse, lol
The third video I uploaded is pretty good. Has a full shot of a Rapture compared to Poli and Mirandi, as well as a potentially tier 8 feat for one of those above average raptures.

Snow White video, but well she is top tier of the verse so....

Around 2:00 is the best shot of a rapture's size I can find, normal raptures at least. A special rapture shows up as well, that can also be estimated size wise

Said special rapture does quite a good attack that Nikkes in game can tank. Likely tier 8.

Nice! I'll calc these out once I do the finshing touches for some Blue Archive calcs I am making.

Is there any channel on yt that has the event exclusive videos running around? It will be helpful if we can find it

New event for the New Year celebration with Red Ash Scarlet as the new unit
Considering this event take in place pre-Red Ash where she's joined the goddess squad in first place, we might get something here, feats or lores

good ost and eh.....speed feat for us, but again, feat for top tier lol

Subsonic right? Pretty on brand considering the very best stuff is supersonic. Scarlet is definetly one of the faster ones tho yeah. Even ignoring her top tier status, she's a melee fighter who needs to get close.

Subsonic right? Pretty on brand considering the very best stuff is supersonic. Scarlet is definetly one of the faster ones tho yeah. Even ignoring her top tier status, she's a melee fighter who needs to get close.
not good at these stuffs, but probably transonic, considering she is top tier, still, in Red Hood event she is said to went through many upgrades, so we don't know, need to go through this event to know deeper

not good at these stuffs, but probably transonic, considering she is top tier, still, in Red Hood event she is said to went through many upgrades, so we don't know, need to go through this event to know deeper
I meant the feat itself (FTE is Subsonic). She should be supersonic in reactions and combat if she is comparable to the likes of Red Hood or Modernia at all (the former throwing a supersonic attack and the latter catching a bullet between her teeth).

So what do we got from the event beside the speed feats that already happened in the trailer? Beside the obvious emotional rollercoaster that we got in this event

Speed feat only for.......well........again top tier, low tier is helplessly featless, probably if you guys want low tier profile, they gonna be vaguely superhuman level in both AP and Speed
Mighe be some statements in bond stories. Alice tanks baseball bats for instance, but she's not exactly low tier (and that's pretty meh).

Poli and those who scale from her benefit from one of the few cutscenes of the game, and they're high tier? Not top tier at least.

Low tier is mass-produced Nikke so i think we can ignore them, unless you want them on the wiki too
There's the occasionally relevant mass-produced nikke like Pinne.

They upscale from humans like the commander and their weapons can kill raptures, so there's that.

Finally made a calc for this feat. Just got to see if there is anything wrong with it, or if it is all good to go.

... Oh, btw. Result is 7-C (Town) to High 7-C (Large Town), if you want to know.

I think we don't need to translated that to story as long there's no contradiction
Yep, yep. On a side note, though... If this calc of mine doesn't have any issues, we can't really have any gacha-verse vs gacha-verse with Nikke, atm. It is either A. The opposing gacha verse is too weak AP-wise (Arknights [8-C], Azur Lane [8-A], and some of Genshin Impact [H8-C to 8-B]) or B. The opposing gacha verse is too strong AP-wise for Nikke and/or they gets hax-stomped (F/GO, Honkai)

Back