• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

yeah but they would have to first target someone lol

also fate hax can be overcome via expending Vanessa's Mana and Charmy's Food buff can be overcome by making sure Vanessa doesnt eat enough food in time.

still pretty hard to do. but it is possible

I don’t really see the possibility of anyone here figuring out who in the black bulls mega zord are spamming said fate manipulation defense and who is supplying anyone magic power.

Nacht and Gauche alone can occupy everyone with their clones etc. The Black bull base also attacks multiple opponents as well. So if anyone is looking for Vanessa and/or Charmy, they will have to find a way to deal with the distractions from the onslaught of not just the Black bull members but every other team. They might also worry about some of their teammates dying. Etc. etc.

So If there really is a possibility it’s negligible tbh.

I don´t want to participate for now because this is clogging my notifications, but the moment she enters, Henry would notice her, the whole hideout is connected to him for what I remember

Nothing more to add, have fun everyone
Henry lacks feats of sensing people who invade.

The hideout is way too big for people to notice who invades it and their exact whereabouts, also Robin can just produce limbs like only eyes and they wouldn't know

Nope, she still needed to do gestures, and even then her time freeze is limited to single targets like with Cath, and Meliodas' Cocoon.
Not really it froze the entire area even other animals were frozen. Teleportation and Spammable Mass BFR (Merlin's teleportation power is at a high level, significantly superior to her apprentice Vivian's teleportation[12]. She has the ability to teleport herself, other people[13][14], and groups[4] or summon an object[15] to specific locations thousands of miles distant),

I don’t really see the possibility of anyone here figuring out who in the black bulls mega zord are spamming said defense and who is supplying anyone magic power.
Naruto characters might, they ninja they gonna do reconnaissance, Shikamaru smart af

Nope, she still needed to do gestures, and even then her time freeze is limited to single targets like with Cath, and Meliodas' Cocoon.
I'm not 100% sure it's limited to single targets.

It works around the vicinity of the target aswell. Iirc a nearby bird also got frozen in time aswell. Plus her gestures are quick and wouldn't really hinder her

Bro

Luffy (Kenbunshoku)
Zoro (Kenbunshoku)
Sanji (Kenbunshoku)
Jinbe (Kenbunshoku)
Usopp (Kenbunshoku)
Robin (Project Eyes)
Neji (Byakugan)
Hinata (Byakugan)
Shino (Bugs)
Sai (Ink Creature Reconnaissance)

It's way too easy

Go send a single scan of where Vanessa formed a bond with Sally.
Bet, I have time to stomp your dishonesty into the dirt. Asta forms a connection with the former Eye of the Midnight Sun members, including Sally, and recruits them into the Black Bulls, even allowing them on their Raging Black Bull (hideout, where Vanessa stays), which is proven, because they all charge together to save Yami. Vanessa‘s magic affects the entire structure, which houses Sally.
That shit says "saves people Vanessa has family bonds with"
She has no familial bond with Sally, yet it worked with her.
It worked because Asta saw her as a friend, and Asta is family. Vanessa as no idea who in the slightest **** Robin is.

She said that statement when she was ignorant of the power, because she blatantly said "I don't know much about this", and later she managed to provide luck to Sally.
This is a completely moot point, considering the instance when she first got the power, and the instance she protected Sally are 100+ chapters apart, so you’re just using your standard rat tactics in order to discredit the evidence.

You're headcanoning her ability, which is why you couldn't send a single scan for these baseless ass points below
No, you’re lying about it, as if it’s said anywhere that it protects anyone close, when it specifically makes possibilities better for the caster. Why would Rogue, who is CONSTANTLY on Vanessa’s shoulder, let that happen? You’re just making up points that have no logical sense that are riddled with deceit.

We don't care who has feats of interacting with her fate. Her fate has a weakness of passively affecting anyone close to her.
Disproven.

Yeah naw we not doing this today.

Cut this out
Stop with your rat arguments and I will.

Bro

Luffy (Kenbunshoku)
Zoro (Kenbunshoku)
Sanji (Kenbunshoku)
Jinbe (Kenbunshoku)
Usopp (Kenbunshoku)
Robin (Project Eyes)
Neji (Byakugan)
Hinata (Byakugan)
Shino (Bugs)

It's way too easy

Who are you responding to?

Not
I don’t really see the possibility of anyone here figuring out who in the black bulls mega zord are spamming said fate manipulation defense and who is supplying anyone magic power.

Nacht and Gauche alone can occupy everyone with their clones etc. The Black bull base also attacks multiple opponents as well. So if anyone is looking for Vanessa and/or Charmy, they will have to find a way to deal with the distractions from the onslaught of not just the Black bull members but every other team. They might also worry about some of their teammates dying. Etc. etc.

So If there really is a possibility it’s negligible tbh
Clone won’t be a problem because of the danmaku the sins have I mean ban alone killed countless indura spawn around Britannia they would still all get bfr and everyone will be frozen in time.

You're overhyping their uses of it. They don't just spam hax off the bat

While almost everyone else here does their hax off the bat
Merlin started using bfr against a lot of people because she was pushed and that’s like her starting moves and absolute cancel and magic seal.

Okay

Idky you're so hostile
Bet, I have time to stomp your dishonesty into the dirt. Asta forms a connection with the former Eye of the Midnight Sun members, including Sally, and recruits them into the Black Bulls, even allowing them on their Raging Black Bull (hideout, where Vanessa stays), which is proven, because they all charge together to save Yami. Vanessa‘s magic affects the entire structure, which houses Sally.

It worked because Asta saw her as a friend, and Asta is family. Vanessa as no idea who in the slightest **** Robin is.

This is a completely moot point, considering the instance when she first got the power, and the instance she protected Sally are 100+ chapters apart, so you’re just using your standard rat tactics in order to discredit the evidence.

No, you’re lying about it, as if it’s said anywhere that it protects anyone close, when it specifically makes possibilities better for the caster. Why would Rogue, who is CONSTANTLY on Vanessa’s shoulder, let that happen? You’re just making up points that have no logical sense that are riddled with deceit.

Disproven.
Imma just say this one point cause you said a whole lot of nothing.

Vanessa can support her allies from extremely far distances away.
Vanessa said that if Sally moves away from the close vicinity of the group, her ability wouldn't cover her cause she's not a black bull.

All that shit you said just now was bullshit.

For someone who accuses people of lying, you like to make up stories about nothing.

Deadass your entire argument was just headcanon.
Stop with your rat arguments and I will.
Yeah learn how to talk.

"Dishonesty" "Lying" "Rat Arguments" shut up.
You always do this. You stay so adamant on your point and you act as if it's impossible for you to be wrong, then you act like anyone who disagrees is just vehemently opposed with an agenda.

Shut that shit up and argue respectfully.

Merlin started using bfr against a lot of people because she was pushed and that’s like her starting moves and absolute cancel and magic seal.
How is it a starting move if she needs to get pushed to her limits to use it

I am going to be honest here as I see it Naruto and one piece are probably going first because of the bc and nnt hax they either get frozen in time or just bfr. Next BC vs nnt only a fight because of rogue and Asta. Rogue gets absolute cancelled and magic sealed then black bulls gets bfr or frozen in time then Asta gets punched to death by the the heavy hitters in the group. Did I miss anything?
How is it a starting move if she needs to get pushed to her limits to use it
She used it to play around with Vivian sending her to different time zones. And many other times she starts with this.

Also you guys have to remember this isnt a 1 v 1 , all the teams are working against one another off the bat. its entirely possible if in characters and convenient that one team gets jumped.

Not really it froze the entire area even other animals were frozen
No it did not, she has one spell that stops time, Chrono Coffin, which she used on Meliodas' Cocoon, which took time to set up in the first place.

Only the things near the Cocoon were frozen.

Ex 1. A bird that was landing on it,
Ex 2. A rock falling on it.

Not sure how BFR would work when Haki resists spacial manip. Just saying.
Again the stuff is layered in nnt. Normal wizards teleportation< skilled mage teleportation< Vivian teleportation< Bos merlin teleportation< EOS Merlin teleportation.

how is BFR layered exactly, isnt this more a limitation of the specific BFR as oppose to being >>>>>>>>>

I am going to be honest here as I see it Naruto and one piece are probably going first because of the bc and nnt hax they either get frozen in time or just bfr. Next BC vs nnt only a fight because of rogue and Asta. Rogue gets absolute cancelled and magic sealed then black bulls gets bfr or frozen in time then Asta gets punched to death by the the heavy hitters in the group. Did I miss anything?
I'll tackle it in a second
She used it to play around with Vivian sending her to different time zones. And many other times she starts with this.
"To play around" so to prove a point-ish?
Let's not get too heated here.

So which team loses first.
Stop right there

This won't fall like "this team is an L to this whole group so they fall first"

Should drop by members, not by teams

Bro

Luffy (Kenbunshoku)
Zoro (Kenbunshoku)
Sanji (Kenbunshoku)
Jinbe (Kenbunshoku)
Usopp (Kenbunshoku)
Robin (Project Eyes)
Neji (Byakugan)
Hinata (Byakugan)
Shino (Bugs)

It's way too easy

All you did was mention ways they can possibly find the one who is casting the fate manipulation spell. It’s from a very inconspicuous cat that might considered a stray since it’s always out and about when defending the hideout.

Sure they might see Charmy giving out food. But like I said in my original post, they have a shit ton to deal with. It’s gonna be a cluster **** out there.

And there is a very high likelihood of Nacht giving the bulls a massive stealth advantage with shadows.

So no it’s not as easy as you think.

Even when Vanessa (very unlikely) and Charmy are found. It’s unlikely they’ll be out taxed. Considering there are things like danmaku and clones from other members to keep everyone at bay. Etc etc.

No it did not, she has one spell that stops time, Chrono Coffin, which she used on Meliodas' Cocoon, which took time to set up in the first place.

Only the things near the Cocoon were frozen.

Ex 1. A bird that was landing on it,
Ex 2. A rock falling on it.
Nope the entire area was frozen here are the scans

Again the stuff is layered in nnt. Normal wizards teleportation< skilled mage teleportation< Vivian teleportation< Bos merlin teleportation< EOS Merlin teleportation.
Their teleportation has no potency though, all that was ever said in the series was that Merlin was better and more skilled at doing the teleportation spell than Vivian

Vanessa can support her allies from extremely far distances away.
Vanessa said that if Sally moves away from the close vicinity of the group, her ability wouldn't cover her cause she's not a black bull.

And I already told you why, she wasn’t a Black Bull, but Asta trusts her. If it protects everyone, why doesn’t it protect Dante? He’s in proximity, yet he runs from Asta.

For someone who accuses people of lying, you like to make up stories about nothing.

Deadass your entire argument was just headcanon.
Coming from the person who ignores any and all context that doesn’t support his argument and hampers on the same point without understanding it’s purpose.

Yeah learn how to talk.

"Dishonesty" "Lying" "Rat Arguments" shut up.
You always do this. You stay so adamant on your point and you act as if it's impossible for you to be wrong, then you act like anyone who disagrees is just vehemently opposed with an agenda.

Shut that shit up and argue respectfully.
No, I have no problem being wrong, and I have no problem addressing counterarguments, on multiple occasions. You are not one of them, you being the same person who accused me of using anime in a Haku crt when I only utilized the manga. That’s a recurring thing with you, being riddled with dishonesty and misinformation and trying to enforce it and assert headcanon, running off complete ignorance. Shut your lies, and then I’ll talk to you with respect.

All you did was mention ways they can possibly find the one who is casting the fate manipulation spell.
Luffy with just instinct was able to tell who the real Mr. 3 was out of pure instinct. Luffy isn't having trouble at all.

Sanji and Luffy both specialize in the emotional and mental reading side of Kenbun, so it wouldn't be hard for them either.

Back