• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago: The driest and deadest verse on the entire site

This verse is by far the most scanless/referenceless verse I've ever seen on this site, all of these big explanations have no sources whatsoever.

excluding the only 2 calcs this verse has, it does not have a single scan for ANY of its claims in all their pages (yes I checked all of them) besides one reference here.

This verse has to be like, updated because a lot of these pages are just garbage in general, but this verse is so dead on the wiki I haven't seen a single ninjago supporter and I actually doubt this verse can be logically fixed due to lack of active supporters. Not to mention the Low 2-C ratings are incredibly sus

so I propose deletion of the entire verse unless these problems can be fixed. If a character with only a couple of scans not being on his profile gets threatened for deletion then this verse definitely should.

So their AP is based on scaling to someone who casually washed them, and they scale to a storm feat for no reason.
Their speed is based on scaling to someone who is stated to be faster than them.

Yeah delete

I'm up to date with the franchise (not counting shorts or comics), but I don't think I'll be able to help much.
a lot to review and no calculation skills
I agree to remove them

If there’s barely any proper scans, and there’s no supporters to fix anything, then deletion is probably the way to go.

shouldn’t we at least @ the listed supporters though? Worth a shot, especially before an action as drastic as deletion of a verse

If there’s barely any proper scans, and there’s no supporters to fix anything, then deletion is probably the way to go.

shouldn’t we at least @ the listed supporters though? Worth a shot, especially before an action as drastic as deletion of a verse
i agree with this, purely to give the verse the benefit of the doubt.

I guess if Low 2-C had to be removed (which it honestly should) there are probably other things the top tiers could scale to.
Off the top of my head, the Golden Weapons created Ninjago island, and the combination of the Megaweapon with the Golden Weapons was said by WoG to have made a star.

That's the moment of the blog's creation, we can't see the history.

Here is the history. Normal users can see history by appending this text near the end of the link: ?action=history

I am fairly sure these are not enough reasons to delete a verse. I would say at least attempt revisions for changes and if there is no success, you then make a thread for deletion.

I still vividly remember a lot of Ninjago and there are for sure fans at least somewhere to debate the verse. I agree that revisions should be at least attempted before we erase it.

Yeah honestly to think of it, most profiles on this wiki don't have scans. It's not good, but at the same time idk if it's deletion worthy given that Ninjago is notable enough

It defo needs a massive massive revamp but if there’s people available to work on that then no reason to delete a verse with so much notability

hey if its possible to clean it up then keep the page, I was under the assumption that literally no ninjago supporters exist in the wiki anymore

The low 2-C stuff needs to go , seabound makes it clear that the first spinjitsu master created the continent not the actual universe
Now if the verse should be deleted or not tbh many of the current fault feats have valid replacements and some of then were already calced but never evaluated

Also
-get a new scaling for almost all characters in almost all
-include things from the following seasons
-review the canon content apart from the main series (it has canon comics, I also understand that they have a canon game, questionable canon shorts and... better check the timeline)

I think the best thing to do is to do revisions from season to season (as I think adventure time is currently doing)

We need to add more feats for basically all of the characters. A lot of them are just "____ speed, comparable to the other ninja" which really says nothing when every main character has loads of stuff over many seasons.

Yeah I exist

to give a run down on this verse
yeah it shouldn’t be deleted, supporters exist, and. It’s nowhere near the deadest verse

the issue is a lot of the pages are just straight up bad, and even I havent updated them yet cause it’s a lot and I have irl

the ninja actually have an 8-A calc they were supposed to be downgraded too, and Low 2-C came about from a feat which has been retconned as of late

If I had the opportunity to make a proper crt a better revision for good tiers would be High 6-A, possibly 2-C. The Low 2-C feat was revised to be only island creation but Island of Darkness confirmed that the god tiers can also affect all the realms, with the golden power of FSM stopping the destruction of all 13 extant realms.

really the issue isn’t lack of feats, it’s that there aren’t enough supporters, but that’s not delete worthy

I agree with Yobo, no need to delete the verse, we all know how long it took for some verses to get their revisions done.

I know this thread is an old thread but I wanted to say that I have all the feats for the main characters (The ninja, Wu, Garmadon) and I am thinking a crt for the entire verse might be possible but I don't know what to exactly do (make a single crt or or split it to different parts?). Also calcs need to be done. Any ideas?

I know this thread is an old thread but I wanted to say that I have all the feats for the main characters (The ninja, Wu, Garmadon) and I am thinking a crt for the entire verse might be possible but I don't know what to exactly do (make a single crt or or split it to different parts?). Also calcs need to be done. Any ideas?
What if you try to separate the CTR by seasons?
(although there is a lot of canon material in addition to the series itself, such as a few specials, extra episodes, comics and... a stage play, I think),
so you can advance little by little, and it will be easier to review the scaling and the keys in case at some point they say they got stronger

What if you try to separate the CTR by seasons?
(although there is a lot of canon material in addition to the series itself, such as a few specials, extra episodes, comics and... a stage play, I think),
so you can advance little by little, and it will be easier to review the scaling and the keys in case at some point they say they got stronger
This is a good idea but the only problem is that Ninjago isn't really consistent in terms of character strength so I'm not sure if the characters will have seperate keys for different seasons.

I think the options are:

• Separating the CRT by season
  • Making seperate CRTs for abilities, AP, speed, intelligence...

I think both would work.

Yes top tiers should be around multi contiment level but they can be scaled higher due to a feat from the canon comic the dark island trilogy where it was stated that the destruction of the temple of light which was created by FSM was going to cause the destruction of the entire world. (Wu stated that it could even lead to the destruction of the 16 realms). Some scans for reference

Yes top tiers should be around multi contiment level but they can be scaled higher due to a feat from the canon comic the dark island trilogy where it was stated that the destruction of the temple of light which was created by FSM was going to cause the destruction of the entire world. (Wu stated that it could even lead to the destruction of the 16 realms). Some scans for reference
When does the dark island trilogy take place?

Back