• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nintendo vs Microsoft (GRACE)

In celebration of Earthbound upgrades, Ness is going up against a the mastah of Gaming! Lord of Games (LOG for short).

Plot: Since Reggie recently left Nintendo and is being replaced by Doug Bowser, MOTHER 3 can't possibly get a localization! Especially with it being too sensitive and inappropriate for the west to handle (*COUGH COUGH*). However, LOG (who now has full control of the Mario verse) decided to help out with the game by completely starting over... And by that, he completely scraps what it originally was because kids these days absolutely hate RPG's and loves shooting genre. So LOG decides to turn the MOTHER series into a battle royale setting with the Nowhere Island being the main battle ground. Though, obviously Ness ain't having that crap and now he is going take actions kick ass and take names with the weird gentleman for the fate of the MOTHER series (and presumably Nintendo as well).

Rules: In-Character, Both at Low 2-C, Speed is equalized, Battle condition is via a Knock out, Battle takes place in Ness's Magicant.

60C780DF-1686-4D3B-863C-B14C3FD7DAAC
E626B031-A8EC-4BEE-A31D-E770ABDFF35B
Nintendo FRA: 7 (Arrogant Schmuck, The Wright Way, Bobsican, VioletVoid100, Jimboydejuan12, Niccokirby, Tonipelimies)

Microsoft FRA:

Banjo Threeie still doesn't exist lol FRA: 6 (GyroNutz, Jackythejack, CrimsonStarFallen, Chrisras, The Smashor, TheArsenal)

I mean I definitely find this interesting, I just think that no matter what LoG does Ness can probably just say "OK." And just no sell it

I mean, power null would probably take away Ness's PSI abilities.

Plot Manipulation and existence erasure would surely be a problem for Ness. Other than that, Ness sorta resist his hax....

Maybe this was a bad idea?

Yeah, I think so? It's iffy for me but I think Ness should take this.

unless plot manipulation makes it so Ness just...won't be protected

"(Changed the fundamental plot of the entire game because he wanted the game to be about vehicles instead of being a collectathon. His powers should be far beyond Gruntilda's)"

LOG is gonna have to destroy this guy if he wants to defy Ness's fate; which will be a difficult task "(Type 5; The destruction of one universe where Giygas achieves his full power did not affect it in any way possible. The reset of reality in MOTHER 3 did not affect it either)"

I'm mean, you might as well just put him up against Truth. It's LOG tries to use his hax on Ness, Truth tries to stop him with the fate stuff he gave him and then the two fight.

The problem is that I don't even think LOG can even kill Truth since Type 5 immortality, and Abstract existence.

Another thing, Truth doesn't take actions directly.

DaBigP said:
The problem is that I don't even think LOG can even kill Truth since Type 5 immortality, and Abstract existence.

Another thing, Truth doesn't take actions directly.
I'm now imagining Truth just guiding a random chosen one on their quest to become strong enough to be LOG while LOG just fruitlessly wails on him.

If only Mother 3 came out on N64, then we would have gotten Low 2-C Lucas smh.

But ye, I think that's how it goes, I think...

Sounds like it requires prep time, but that's why I choose Ness lol.

Alright, I said I'd respond to this, sorry it took me so long.

I take it this passive hax has only come into play to defend Ness, since it's his protection. However, LoG's plot manipulation can change the plot itself so that Ness doesn't exist.

...Trouble is, TotU will change his fate back so that he does exist.

So I'm thinking this will be an eternal stalemate between LoG and TotU, making Ness exist and not exist over and over again.

Inconclusive should be changed to 'Banjo Threeie still doesn't exist lol FRA'

Quick question: how does LOG activate his Plot manip (like is it through a hand gesture or thought based?) And how willing is he to use Power null in character?

Pretty sure it's practically instant, though I dunno his character.

I have Nuts & Bolts but I don't play it

I bring this up because we sorta left out Ness's PSI abilities out, and I'm wondering if he can do anything with it or something.

Back