• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nipponverse general discussion #2

so now that disgaea 6 is on the way. I though it would be a good time to make a new discussion thread for the verse.

Well when it comes to updates here we might have to wait until the NA version comes out, so we will have the official translation of the new evilies, skill flavor text, and what super reincarnation does in verse.

Well when it comes to updates here we might have to wait until the NA version comes out, so we will have the official translation of the new evilies, skill flavor text, and what super reincarnation does in verse.
For what it's worth, Super Reincarnation appears to be similar to how the KO system from Zettai Hero Project: Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman (another Nippon Ichi title, which has crossed over with Disgaea) works, in that everytime you die, you get reset back to Level 1, but some of your stats carry over, making you somewhat stronger than before. Though we don't actually have much content from ZHP on the Wiki, so I don't know exactly how useful that information is.

Anyway, it probably is best to wait for the English release.

yeah gameplay wise it will likely be similar to Z.H.P. though on the topic on Z.H.P pages I do have the player character in the works, and I do have plans for soul nomad, phantom brave, and la pucelle pages.

I will say I am liking them from what little they are showed us. On top of the fact we have a prism ranger as a part of the main cast, I am looking forward to see how the story, and character arcs play out for the game.

Agreed,

also, curious I remember you mentioning on a vs thread Laharl scaled above from a full power pram?

Can I ask why? (Since this is a bit off topic so you can put this On my message wall if you feel like answering.)

He scales above full power pram since in disgaea d2 Laharl is able to beat Alexander to the point he starts freaking out about Laharl's power and wants Laharl to tell him how he got that strong. Alexander was shown to be able to fight and beat Seedle who is able to knock out full power pram.

Ah alright.
That explains it.

so (as a simple chain to make sure I got it right.) normal non MC Overlords are 2-A. Pram casually stomps normal overlords while holding back.

And Laharl is above a full powered Pram due to fighting people comparable too/Above her?
(I know there’s more.)

So the DLC characters for Disgaea 6 got announced. It looks to be only past disgaea characters, Asagi, and Pleinair.

yeah since I am hoping get more then just laharl, etna, and flonne. Also I have noticed there has not been any confirmation of sicily at all. So I wonder if they are having this take place before Disgaea d2, or if they are mostly ignoring disgaea D2 now.

Last edited:
I was mostly thinking that as a possibility since laharl, etna, and flonne are in their disgaea 1 designs, and the fact they apparently even in japan their has been no mention of her being in the game at all, on top of the fact that in japan Disgaea d2 appears to me by far the most disliked game. Though it was a dumb Idea I had.

so from the looks of it Disgaea 6 will not add a lot of the verse at all outside of evilities, and super reincarnation. Since it turns out they removed stuff like weapon skills.

Yeah and the unique skills for possible stat scaling don’t look as impressive.

though speaking of stats. I’ve always wondered. Shouldn’t the explosion of big bang also be calced? Since it covers the screen in less time then the move takes to suck everything up.

I did try to calc the explosion but it ended up getting rejected since it the animation does gives us the time needed to cover the screen (.4 seconds), but not enough for the whole universe. though that was almost 2 years ago.

Last edited:
So guys, I kinda have an issue with the 2-A ratings. I'll go into detail later. But there is something that looking at the scans justifying it I do not agree with.

I am mainly asking since if Pram's feat is not Justification enough. We do have others like Fear the Great which has 2-A stuff, Since it can destroy the dimensions of the verse to make makai wars. with disgaea 4 and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 confirming they are in a shared Cosmology. meaning there are infinite universe size dimensions in the cosmology. Also makai wars does show that not even the hundred knight, and metallia two characters that can travel between the infinite timelines were still caught up in makai wars' creation. As well late game Valvatorez hurting god/god's part who is Stronger than Fear the Great, or scaling off of Satanael, and Renya.

Last edited:
It would be best you remove Pram' s feat and just use the scans that say tgat the Multiverse is infinite and then use these scans. I'll go through the FtG scan in depth more later to make sure of things.

Overall a new justification for 2-A needs to be written as overall it seems the these guys should still be 3-A or Low 2-C as Pram's feat doesn't cut it.

though if I may ask why are against the pram feat?
Since it is blatantly 2-A considering she can generate more power than, and overpowered the cosmos which is a word used for multiverse. Even stating the human world is it's own universe even calling it a world which is a term used to mean universe similarly to how they use the term dimension is also mean universe and that said universe is it insignificant to the cosmos, just like the netherworld of Makai Kingdom.

Said multiverse has infinite universes/timelines as stated by witch and the hundred knight 1 which is canon to the verse. We also get to see into some of those universes/timelines while you playthrough the game, and really there is only 1 character in the verse that challenges the infinite statement, named Ragdna who sealed herself, and her timeline/Universe away to save it from the demon Niike her claim is there are 8 million of these universes/timelines.

But since niike was sealed away there are infinite of them according to a being who's job is it record the infinite universes/timelines. and I am inclined to believe the person who's job it is to track the universes/timelines over someone that has no clue what is going outside her own sealed off timeline/universe.
As well we have in one of the endings of Makai Kingdom where Alexander destroys all the worlds in the cosmos over time which would still needs a 2-A rating to do.

On top of the stuff that has been translated for makai wars it is states that asagi is the main character of the multiverse not just a universe. aka Fear the great made her the main character of the multiverse.

So what we have cosmos=multiverse the multiverse has at least 1 set of infinite universes/timelines with the possibility of 2 set of them. Pram than generated more power than said 2-A multiverse, and over powering said 2-A multiverse. How does that not cut it? Since you just saying it does not cut it means nothing conceding the amount of evidence going for the 2-A rating.

Last edited:
First, I never argued the size of the multiverse. Notice how I said to keep the multiverse size statement. The fact that I want that to stay should imply that I consider it legitimate for the size of the Multiverse. The Multiverse being infinite was never once an issue I had.

Second, my issue is that the context behind "Pram overpowering the cosmos" is not legitimate when reading the entire scene. I believe this scene is taken out of context. Not intentionally (so not saying you did so with malicious intent).

Her quote is literally "How dare the cosmos imply that my mana isn't strong enough?"

Going by the context of the scene, she's not overpowering the multiverse. She's basically saying "How dare you assume I do not have the amount of power needed to resurrect an Overlord?". She's not literally overpowering the multiverse. She's simply showing that she has the right amount of power to revive an Overlord. It's not like the world is literally trying to hold her back here. The context to Pram's statement is moreso that she was struggling to have the right amount of power to revive the Overlord, however eventually unleashed enough power to do so.

So in this case, this scene is moreso Pram unleashing power to revive an Overlord and her statement is moreso Pram being, well Pram and being upset that she seemingly lacks the power to revive the Overlord and eventually unleashing said power and less Pram flat out overpowering the entire multiverse.

What I am saying overall is that Pram's feat is very questionable and context wise, doesn't seem to imply that she overwhelmed the entire multiverse. And as such, I want these other feats to be what we use as out justification as Pram's feat isn't as cut and dry as we think it is and overall quite questionable and overall no substantial for this. The Mutliverse being infinite is blatant, however what we need to use is other more solid feats that show characters actually being able to destroy all of it and whatnot. Pram's feat as I explained just doesn't cut it here.

Alright I get what you are saying now. and rewatching the scene you are making sense. Since it is not outright stated to be overpowering the multiverse. So at best that would be low 2-C

Also I have been looking into makai wars stuff to see how much fear the great affected. and it turns out we can kind of find that out by the number of alternant universe Asagi in the game. so far in my search it turns out their is 15 other Asagi in the game.

As well I need to go over Guided Fate Paradox again since going through my old scans there is a possible 5 universes feat from Satanael's mooks. who are not even overlord tier.

Alright I get what you are saying now. and rewatching the scene you are making sense. Since it is not outright stated to be overpowering the multiverse. So at best that would be low 2-C

Also I have been looking into makai wars stuff to see how much fear the great affected. and it turns out we can kind of find that out by the number of alternant universe Asagi in the game. so far in my search it turns out their is 15 other Asagi in the game.

As well I need to go over Guided Fate Paradox again since going through my old scans there is a possible 5 universes feat from Satanael's mooks. who are not even overlord tier.
You mean the Makai Wars mobile game? I was wondering if that had any feats.

so far yeah.
though with the fear the great stuff Considering makai wars is still getting characters added to it there will likely be more alternant universe Asagi added to that number later on.

Edit: okay nevermind about the 5 universes thing I went through the parts that explain what the copy worlds are and they are only parts of the Universes the wishes are from but still affects those normal universes.

Also I do have a question does a characters viewing overs as just book they made enough to justify a high dimensional tier? I am mainly asking since there might be a character from Guided Fate Paradox might end up making the top of god tier Low Complex Multiverse level.

Last edited:
You mean the Makai Wars mobile game? I was wondering if that had any feats.
yeah I mean the moble game. Since by the time the characters even fight Asagi with fear the great she has already finished Makai Wars, and only needs to beat them for title of main character. the mobile game opens with her waking up from a dream that she was fighting Desco, and then in made the main character.

Last edited:
also apparently Disgaea rpg have some kind of Multiverse crises going on. As we see other versions of characters from different universes/timelines are teaming up with main universe/timeline casts. with even the anime version of Flonne, and Etna showing up.

Also I do have a question does a characters viewing overs as just book they made enough to justify a high dimensional tier? I am mainly asking since there might be a character from Guided Fate Paradox might end up making the top of god tier Low Complex Multiverse level.
This stuff isn't my forte. But it depends on context I guess.

alright I will get scans for that and ask what others think.

So I was looking up stuff for FTG some more. so every planet in the human world is equipped with it and FTG destroys them if they have enough malice, as well the more malice their is the more FTG grows. With the post game, Asagi had so much malice that she took the power of FTG for herself and destroys at least the human world, Disgaea's Celestia, and the Netherworlds Disgaea 1, 3, and 4 to makes Makai Wars.

So we might have 2-C disgaea without even the need to use the at least 15 universes from Makai Wars.

The thing is they could have been remade off screen seeing as FTG can make a Multiverse for Asagi.
As well her wish are to destroy everything and make Makai Wars. what there the places in range at the time for that destruction wish coming true?
The Humanworld, the Netherworlds of Disgaea 1, 3, and 4, and Disgaea's Celestia.

Seem’s like a stretch to me when it’s never mentioned. Unless mekai wars is stated to have been caused by the FtG incident in game.
Plus it is a crossover game as well.

Back