• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No Game No Life God Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planck69 said:
I literally adressed this in my previous post. Nothing proves that the dimensions are higher infinities beyond them being superior to the concept of strength. Yes, he is a higher-dimensional being, now how do you prove that they are 9 levels of transcendence over the universe?
Sorry, but i ready don't understand what point you want to reach.

The prologue that had the confirmation about Quintessences beings Beyond 11D system, is talking being beyond that former a base Universe the Gods exists in a System beyond the base system of the Multiverse (A 11 Dimension System, that encompass multiples universes)

JhonyResh said:
Sorry, but i ready don't understand what point you want to reach.

The prologue that had the confirmation about Quintessences beings Beyond 11D system, is talking being beyond that former a base Universe the Gods exists in a System beyond the base system of the Multiverse (A 11 Dimension System, that encompass multiples universes)
Yes, all well and good. Now is this 11D system actually High 1-C? Are the higher dimensions infinitely superior to the lower ones? If you can give me proof of that then I can happily agree to the 1-B rating.

Planck69 said:
Yes, all well and good. Now is this 11D system actually High 1-C? Are the higher dimensions infinitely superior to the lower ones? If you can give me proof of that then I can happily agree to the 1-B rating.
Well, this is a problem. Like, this concept only have being show in the Volume 9. The volume 10 only was translate to Brazilian Portuguese, but i didn't buy until now.

But, the only citation about being superior and unreachable to beings of a lower existence, it's in the fight between Ex-Machina and Artosh, in the moment that they only are able to destroy the physical manifestatio

Anyway, we don't have nothing more until now. It's obvius, because they don't focus in this discussion during all the serie.

JhonyResh said:
Anyway, we don't have nothing more until now. It's obvius, because they don't focus in this discussion during all the serie.
The excerpt descibed a higher dimension yes but it doesn't connect it to being qualitatively superior to lower dimensions, only the Quintessence being superior to those people. We need something that actually points to a hierarchy of higher planes of existence making up the cosmology to give the god a 1-B tier. Otherwise he's just going to be something like "Low 1-C, likely far higher" until we get something more concrete.We can't just assume here after all.

Planck69 said:
The excerpt descibed a higher dimension yes but it doesn't connect it to being qualitatively superior to lower dimensions, only the Quintessence being superior to those people. We need something that actually points to a hierarchy of higher planes of existence making up the cosmology to give the god a 1-B tier. Otherwise he's just going to be something like "Low 1-C, likely far higher" until we get something more concrete.We can't just assume here after all.
"Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy spaces whose size corresponds from 8 to any higher finite number of levels of infinity above a standard universal model. In terms of "dimensional" size, this can be equated to 12-dimensional real coordinate spaces and up (R ^ 12 and up)"

Like, in my view he who is the strongest, and control the existence of the multiverse that are beyond the 11D system, it's 1-B to me.

The Ex-Machina have knowlegde of higher dimensions, but being a lower dimension negate their attack the gods in the real form. I don't think it's necessary a citation that says someone higher dimension, if he is lower than other higher dimension, he can't attack him because this.

You're misinterpreting the tier description. 12-dimensional real coordinate spaces are basically infinite 12-D spaces which are functionally the same as 8 levels of infinity above a single space-time continuum. It does not mean that just describing X-dimensional reality is enough on it's own to justify it being a certain tier.

Either prove that it's an 11-dimensional real coordinate space system that they transcend or prove that it's a hierarchy of higher infinities to get it to 1-B. Otherwise it either goes to unknown or back to the tier before the 1-B upgrade with a "possibly/likely higher" moderator.

Being blunt, I only see 2 scans that I think were already debunked for like 3-4 times being used for like 5-6 times

The first scan about "infinitely stronger, but still can't beat Artosh guy" almost had me convinced NGNL 1-B is legit. But seeing more context, NOPE. It's all about Reactive Power Level and Conceptual thingies not related to higher D at all.

While the second scan about "13D beyond Sora&Shiro's world's physics" means 0 thing in the face of this Wiki's standards. Unless there are more contexts behind it. (Which the first scan attempted to be, but got debunked)

Is somebody willing to update the relevant profiles to unknown statistics?

Antvasima said:
Is somebody willing to update the relevant profiles to unknown statistics?
I probably could. There seem to only be two characters that scale at the moment.

That seems fine, I suppose.

Until the Knowledgeable Members of this Verse came in with some new evidences for 1-B, or other ratings for the characters, I think you can go and change the rating to Unknown first.

(Wait. Tet is 1-B and nobody asked a Staff to lock the Profile?)

Diinou HotHead said:
That seems fine, I suppose.
Until the Knowledgeable Members of this Verse came in with some new evidences for 1-B, or other ratings for the characters, I think you can go and change the rating to Unknown first.

(Wait. Tet is 1-B and nobody asked a Staff to lock the Profile?)
Time to make him 11-C

Can somebody write a list of the exact titles for all the pages that need to be unlocked, so my automated script can handle it?

Pretty much done. Somebody just has to remove Tier 1 from the categories and we're set to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back