• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No longer by DMUA's request: Lucas Belnades VS. Gal (Evolverse)

Lucas is in his first High 6-C key and Gal is in his... only High 6-C key. Speed equal and Hellfire restricted.

Gal:

Luke:

Inconclusive:

Gal uses Hellfire and burns them and everything vaguely related to them, to the extent of even pictures featuring them, on a 1-A level GG

That was the caveat

I played you

I played you really really hard

... Anyways, that said, there are other less broken High 6-Cs to choose from if you wanted to

That's right, I've become what I've hated and pulled out 1-A hax that works on every level of existence so long as it hits yet one tangential portion of it

bow, mortal

... Okay legit, Nephthys Serpens and Wu of The Cat's Eye don't have outright BS to their name, so you can use those too

If his body is still there fighting him, Hellfire would automatically chain react and burn everything else

Considering that Miko's divine form was worried about her point of origin being hit with Hellfire, that chain reaction does show off 1-A range to match

1: i barely ever pay attention to range on a page

2: Technically, he can only fling the hellfire that distance, it's just the resulting chain reaction goes out for 1-A range, which would be really weird to write on a profile

That is the most effective way to deal with Hellfire, yes

How do they deal with being bound by darkness and then burnt that way

Okay no that, much like most of Gal's arsenal, is entirely normal

Unless I'm missing something on notable attacks and techniques, that's mostly normal and Gal has like 5x the AP to overcome that, along with the fact that Energeia naturally adapts to get better at forming and breaking defenses

Buddy, pal. I see your NLF and it doesn't amuse me.

Not only the AP is bigger, he has 0 resistance to corruption so his Aura shield just becomes extension to the darkness Aurament and f--- him just as much.

> The aura that one's soul radiates.

Energeia is the makeup of one's existence, soul included, don't see why this is entirely un equatable

"So you admit the statistics on the page are wrong"

...Says the man listing nothing about his char's skillset being 7D.

Welp.

He just gets Hellfire'd then. As you just mentioned, he tries to go for Aura Shield so. He has no reason to believe Hellfire is any different from any other strike Gal uses that he'll try to resist or tank with his magic.

Look i have a whole blog explaining my skillset at least, compare to DMUA who has a single "hellfire manipulation" without justification or any mention of its potency or range by his own admission

Hellfire is a projectile that can be dodged

From what i've been led to believe, darkness binding is not.

...See, Rynild doesn't know any of that.

If Hellfire makes contact with anything Rynild either is or uses, everything related to it is also gone.

So I'm hard pressed to believe that Gal doesn't ever touch the guy when he can both strike and just blast his whole Aura away with Hellfire or freely defend even if Rynild is the one attacking, like he did with a whole pocket reality Alhazred threw at him once.

"The woman, knowing she cannot underestimate such an attack, does something else instead: She opens a gigantic portal all around Gal: Realm Creation sorcery. It does not serve much purpose ---- the Hellfire he launches almost immediately destroys the entire pocket reality she creates, returning the man to the throne room... "

yeah, and why would Ryn let himself get hit by a projectile

also 5x gap is generous, ryn scales massively up from baseline and can amp himself, speed included.

...That reasoning only holds under the assumption that Gal never touches either Rynild or anything he does ever.

When his offensive options are limited by Hellfire just nuking it, and defensive options get him insta-killed if he so much as makes contact.

I'll just go ahead and vote Gal by virtue of how much simpler it is for him to get his win condition set here.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Look i have a whole blog explaining my skillset at least, compare to DMUA who has a single "hellfire manipulation" without justification or any mention of its potency or range by his own admission
But there are blogs on that. And a whole RP where it saw use.

...Honestly, compared to that seeing a blog just list stuff without the feats and the verse to go along with it takes a lot less effort as the former takes months of planning whilst the latter takes arbitrarily choosing a list but what do I know.

NGL you sound genuinely pissed, and it's kind of killing my mood on what i thought was just a fun meme thead

ZephyrosOmega said:
Also while i've got you here please resurrect my chrono revision thread
Wait, I think I'm not recognizing you but we might have met in VSB now that you mention it. Oof.

ZephyrosOmega said:
NGL you sound genuinely pissed, and it's kind of killing my mood on what i thought was just a fun meme thead
Why do people make accusations first, then claim I am the one "pissed" when I answer or analyze them word by word will forever puzzle me.

The amount of passive-aggressiveness (or just plain aggressiveness) is killing me here, guys. Let's not let it get out of hand.

Is this for Wiki's Strongest?

Also, I'm very tempted to make a match for Gal just to continue the bullshit.

Does Rynild not have any hax to kill off Gal instantly

Back