• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They go back to 6-C with the same reasoning, they are at least 7x (4.27 GT) above Berserker's physical Dura given Caliburn's ability to kill him that many times.

bump, so from what I can gather the changes are the following:

Physical stats

• 7-B becomes 7-A
  • 7-A becomes 7-A+
NPs

• 7-A+/At least 7-A+ and High 7-A become 6-C
  • 7-A becomes at least 7-A+
Is this fine?

I don't think so. An example (this example is outdated if you look now but ignore that) of an At Least would be Acnologia being At least High 6-C for effortlessly oneshotting a High 6-C character. At least means something like "this character is probably higher than this tier but (insert current tier) is the best thing we can give them until they get a better feat." So someone like Asterios, who is physically superior to another 7-A+ (Herc) but is not leagues above him as that 7-A+ was able to fight him comparably due to skill , would not be given an At least. Same to Gorgon for being as strong as Asterios.

Do we take Arcuied's 3 servants thing literally?

If so her 7-A key would become high 7-A I believe

@Paul

Would need to be discussed, but perhaps? Arcueid anyway gets slightly stronger than the opponent due to support from the planet, but seems like a good level of base powe.

@Schnee Qli brought it up and Ever mentioned it to him. I personally agree as she's as close to baseline as you can get.

Unless there's anymore to talk about or bring up, I think this is pretty good far as I see.

Sooner we implement them now, the sooner I and Ever can also go to edit our drafts for more Fate profiles here based on this.

Yeah, tho I think the FSN profiles, as they are being edited, should be done first since most if not all Fate profiles are scaled from FSN one way or another.

After that we can deal with the rest, especially with FGO's.

I have some problems with Saber during fate route, How should I rate excalibur? I think it should be 7-A+ (at its weakest ie: vs Berserker bad end), to 6-C (Vs Bellerophon on the roof), but I'm not sure

As far as I understood it, Fate route Excalibur was still 7-A...or whatever from taking Bellerophon, which to what I've been told by Promestein, was also not as strong as it should be due to Rider having Shinji as a master.

So...I guess 7-A+ still, to whatever it also has after?

So 7-A, higher with excalibur? although that thing about it surpassing balmung and spartacus self destruct has to go from that key and instead be replaced with (comparable to shirou's projection of it during HFs) or something to that effect.

Back. Playing two games you buy on the first time but also being someone who hasn't played such types of games (spoiler, it's GoW 2018 and DMC5) for a long time is pretty...getting used to lol.

Anyways, yeah that reasoning should be taken off for the Fate route. Seems pretty long and I think just scaling by Shirou's projection alone works fine enough. Unless someone thinks it should be retained back or whatever then well I'll leave it to them on that.

Thanks anyways @AguilaR

TFW everyone is now on the same single tier but still at different spectrums of it lol<s/>

Just to let this out here, I'm gonna edit just about every sub series of Fate down to Apocrypha and then leave out FGO for tonight as I don't think I'll have enough energy or mood to get through all tonight.

So basically stay night, Zero, Extra, Apocrypha, and even those of the Strange Fake profiles (or what is known to have been made of them) will be edited for tonight.

Okay I'm tired now.

So like I said, I pretty much gone through to do the changes the series of Stay night to Strange Fake, in addition to the other Type Moon series like Tsukihime and Melty Blood as they also got Fate scaling as well.

FGO is not gonna be for today unless anyone will be awake to do them. Cuz rn it's late for me (at the time of this comment) and I'm gonna go to bed. Will catch up later when I get back.

Update:

I just got through to finally doing the pages for FGO. Have done the Main Servant classes (i.e Saber, Lancer, Archer). Will continue with the rest later.

Back