• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noah Osmont (Infinite Mana in the Apocalypse) page creation

I can help out, but you need to make calculations for your statistics ratings that aren't rule of thumb feats.

Thats atleast 5A and higher. The force of a blazing star is higher than 5B

That`s also higher than 5B
They were both originally higher, but it was later stated that at this stage, he could only roughly match up against a planetary level being, so I kind of just made it Planetary level as well.
I can help out, but you need to make calculations for your statistics ratings that aren't rule of thumb feats.
Alright
Why is this a profile creation CRT when it isn't a tier 1 or above character?

Calcs are needed for low keys and the entire profile needs references...

I think this thread should be moved to Q&A or the contents should be moved to the general thread by OP.
sorry to ask but how do I move it lol

They were both originally higher, but it was later stated that at this stage, he could only roughly match up against a planetary level being, so I kind of just made it Planetary level as well.

Alright

sorry to ask but how do I move it lol
ask it in the general purpose thread

This is just the start of the novel. He's already much, much stronger. I just need help with the skills tab on the bottom of the page, the last tabber keeps bugging out and doesn't show his skills, the Last War Arc one

The last war arc is the start??
No, the start is the first Key, but the Last War arc is where the power starts to pick up
How high has he reached?
Well, I can't really give you a proper answer because I haven't reached the newest chapter, but I'll try.
There's this realm called Grotto Haven, in which the weakest of them has 1,000,000,000,000(1 Trillion) True Reality Damage Values. 1 True Reality Damage can destroy a reality, that has around 1000 cosmos, with ~+50 universes each, 1000 * 50 = 50000 universes per reality.
So the weakest of them can destroy 5e+16 universes. This realm has the Nature Integration and then the Boundary Expansion realms above it, being trivialized by both, and then we have the newest realm of Extremity, that I've yet to read which further trivializes the Boundary Expansion Realm.
Noah is currently in the Boundary Expansion Realm
Where is shows his attacks?
Yeah

Well, I can't really give you a proper answer because I haven't reached the newest chapter, but I'll try.
There's this realm called Grotto Haven, in which the weakest of them has 1,000,000,000,000(1 Trillion) True Reality Damage Values. 1 True Reality Damage can destroy a reality, that has around 1000 cosmos, with ~+50 universes each, 1000 * 50 = 50000 universes per reality.
So the weakest of them can destroy 5e+16 universes. This realm has the Nature Integration and then the Boundary Expansion realms above it, being trivialized by both, and then we have the newest realm of Extremity, that I've yet to read which further trivializes the Boundary Expansion Realm.
Noah is currently in the Boundary Expansion Realm
So a pretty high degree of multiversal?
They are shown normally to me. No idea if other people have a problem.

So a pretty high degree of multiversal?
He tied string theory to himself, which in concept reaches at minimum into the 10th dimension, though as I have said before, I have not read that far into the novel and do not know if the Dimensions are Euclidean or not.
They are shown normally to me. No idea if other people have a problem.
To me, it just shows the first few skills and then disappears, it doesn't show the skill trees and the rest of it

o me, it just shows the first few skills and then disappears, it doesn't show the skill trees and the rest of it
Can you give me an example of a skill it should show, but doesn't to see if I can view it?
He tied string theory to himself, which in concept reaches at minimum into the 10th dimension, though as I have said before, I have not read that far into the novel and do not know if the Dimensions are Euclidean or not.
Damn...might pick it up. I dropped it around ch. 100, but nah let's see this.

Can you give me an example of a skill it should show, but doesn't to see if I can view it?
For example in the Last War Arc skills, I can only see the skill tabber, and even then I can only see until the skill [Origin Conversion: Skill Point Absorption], then it just kinda disappears it should have a few more
Damn...might pick it up. I dropped it around ch. 100, but nah let's see this.
Yeah, the story is really good, I'm enjoying it a lot but if you're just wanting to read to see his power I'll just say that the power progression is kinda slow, I'm at ch 746, and he can only fight Low Galaxy Realm beings which scale to billions of stars in their origin. The story is good though, so I would definitely recommend

For example in the Last War Arc skills, I can only see the skill tabber, and even then I can only see until the skill [Origin Conversion: Skill Point Absorption], then it just kinda disappears it should have a few more
Oh yeah yeah I get what you mean. Yeah it doesn't show them... Hope someone who knows how to tackle that can come.
Yeah, the story is really good, I'm enjoying it a lot but if you're just wanting to read to see his power I'll just say that the power progression is kinda slow, I'm at ch 746, and he can only fight Low Galaxy Realm beings which scale to billions of stars in their origin. The story is good though, so I would definitely recommend
The initial chs weren't that good. That's why I dropped it.

The extension I use is called WebToEpub. It works on sites like novelfull. It has advanced options and you can choose up-to what chapter. After that, you can convert it from epub to pdf if you want.

From Chapter 1424
"After all, it was the Progenitors of this Bloodline that split apart the Main Reality!
It was Primordials who induced the shocking events countless eons ago that gave birth to the Infinite Realities! Wonders full of possibility. This was what Primordials made way for. One might be forced into sheer terror the moment they even imagined what sort of power or authority they gained as the ones to cause such an event. One would be terrified to even comprehend the extent of their power and authority across the current Infinite Realities…and how it even compared to eons ago when everything was still in a single vast Reality!"

From Chapter 1489
"The weaving of space and time could be vastly different across different areas of space, and this was even more so for Realities. Operating their own spacetime continuum, the passage of time within a Reality could be vastly different to the passage of time outside of it!"

From Chapter 1939
"The 9 Dimensions were known as the Anchors that held down the Barren Lands, or more commonly known-the Desolate Mausoleum that referred to the Infinite Realities!"

From Chapter 2115
"Risk assessment has been completed and is deemed Extreme. More Brigades are recommended to descend as soon as possible to cover all of spacetime continuum of the Barren Lands to quickly contain the enemy. Reevaluation of the level of danger is required as there are too many unknowns, with Reality itself exerting a great level of control."

From Chapter 2203
"Because the Vaults of Extremity connected all the myriad Aspects of Reality. All the countless incalculable Planes of Existence and their own parallel possibilities! The Planes of Existence contained in the Barren Lands and their inhabitants who ascended into these dangerous lands were only a fraction of what could be seen in the Havens of Extremity!"

From Chapter 2214
"There were countless Existences Across Eons, an unknown number of Minor and Major Planes of Existence, and the vastness of the Havens of Extremity that we couldn't even fathom currently."
Chapter 2221
"<The Pylon of Ascension is only one of the ways to leave the Barren Lands.
It's a construct left behind by the Ancestors after they utilized the first method- but the most dangerous one.>
<... It is simply to go through the Planar Palisades of Extremity themselves!>
The Planar Palisades of Extremity!
The vast and endless Region connecting an unknown number of Planes of Existence ranging from Minor Planes to Major Planes of Existence among a few! Traversing across the Planar Palisades of Extremity was an utterly dangerous affair as all sorts of mysterious existences and creatures that have survived outside of the continuum of spacetime roamed around, with oddities and dangers abundant as traversing within it never guaranteed that you would actually arrive in the Vaults of Extremity!
The vast number of oddities roaming across the endless Planar Palisades of Extremity needed one thing to ensure their survival- and this was the very minimum condition.
It was to have a concept seeking EXTREMITY.
It was to have a Boundary that at least exceeded the First Layer, with those guaranteeing their survival needing Second, Third, Forth Layers and onward!"

From Chapter 2252
"Within the endless Havens of Extremity."

From Chapter 2272
"He linked everything with his memories as he saw the dozens of Miniature Planes of Existence that were even lower than Minor Planes, their existence unique as Planes like this could be found clustered in different locations within the Havens of Extremity and Planar Palisades..... He did not know the full situation and mysteries of the Havens of Extremity. He did not even know about the infinitesimally small portion that was the Aeonic Haven of Dissolution that he had just arrived into an even smaller location of."

From Chapter 2437
"[Think of it as simple as a type of authority or a state of being. When one attains Extremity, the transformation of their soul will manifest it. Less commonly, some unique beings who have only undergone Apexification are also able to manifest it. It is something that is critical in facing the adversaries outside the bounds of space, time, and reality itself. Enemies who look upon the Souls of those who have reached Extremity as if they are potent Panaceas for them to devour...and they easily succeed in doing so as even those who have attained Extremity but do not have 'that' authority-they would have to put everything on the line simply to survive an encounter with them.]"

From Chapter 2438
"Against enemies that lived outside the bounds of space, time, and reality itself- something fantastical was required! One couldn't even fathom how powerful such beings were as if even time was not something that bound them, just how powerful could they grow to be? The few seconds passing right now which bound Noah and all others under the expanse of Extremity could be akin to millions or trillions of years, or maybe an extended thread of an instant that never passed for them."

From Chapter 2602
"If one entered any of these rifts, they would be spat out into an unfamiliar place in the Vacuous Hyperversal Domains as the moment the Rift closed…their entry to the Seventh Realms was turned away! They would have to cross outside the range of Space, time, and reality until they found their way back to the Seven Havens!"

From Chapter 2605
His Reified Source of Quintessence had stepped into the folds of one of the Vacuous Hyperversal Domain Rifts as this body…was currently outside of the authority of Vitalis!
Not in the Seven Vitalis Havens.Not in the Planar Palisades of Extremity.
Else where.
The Vacuous Hyperversal Domains was the name that most beings Noah had come across and devoured the memories of called it. Such domains may go under entirely different names from the perspective of the natives. The Vacuous Malignancies mentioned by the Adjudicator of Dissolution!
The Entities that reveled in devouring Hyperversal Extremities…or so Noah was told. He now appeared in a space of utter nothingness as when Extremities took on the weight of Obsidian or Crimson Haven Albatrosses- they either stood guard or were sent out into established Stable Vacuous Hyperversal Domain Rifts stretched out in different regions within the Seven Havens!
The most powerful of existences always stepped into the Vacuous Hyperversal Domains as in these regions outside the scope of reality itself, it wasn't just Vacuous Malignancies one could come across. In these regions outside the scope of time and space, wonders unimaginable within the Seven Havens could be found as some Extremities were able to propel their power from Tier 2 to Tier 3 based on the wonders they found."

From Chapter 2620
"[You have come out victorious and gained entry into the Supernal Haven of Dissolution. Be mindful of your actions within as if you offend those you should not, your life is not guaranteed.]

…!

The Haven Saber Smilodon spoke while its cold eyes stared at the figure of Extremity Blue who had interrupted him earlier in the corner of his eyes.

"Supernal Haven of Dissolution?" Noah's eyes rose as he saw the Earth Saber Smilodon Legion parting ways to reveal a hazy dark mist in the distance that shrouded what lay behind it.

Whatever lay behind was termed Supernal Haven of Dissolution as he sought to see if this horrifying Tier 3 Hyperversal Extremity would reveal any more information!

And the Haven Saber Smilodon pulsed with tendrils of Dissolution as an authoritative voice thundered out coldly.

[The Haven you all are in is the Nether Haven of Dissolution. Within it, the potency and purity of Dissolution are at their lowest as most of the Underdwellers within it will not even have the right to embark on Dissolution itself.]

…!

The Aeonic Haven of Dissolution was termed the Nether Haven of Dissolution, with the words of the Haven Saber Smilodon stating that beyond the Vein Rifts, they would appear in the Supernal Haven of Dissolution!"

So, Realities, each holding various universes, each have their own independent Spacetime continuums. Infinite amounts of these realities make up The Barren Lands, or as it is more commonly referred to, the Desolate Mausoleum, a Major Plane of Existence held down by 9 Minor Planes of Existence.The Planar Palisades of Extremity that are infinite, connect an unknown number of Planes of Existence ranging from Minor Planes, Miniature and Major Planes, it is the pathway towards the Nether Havens, however, traversing within it never guaranteed that you would actually arrive in the Vaults of Extremity, as such I can assume that the Nether Havens are superior in nature. Infinite Planes of Existence (both Major and Minor and Miniature) and their own parallel possibilities make up the Nether Havens of Extremity, that are themselves described as infinite. Both the Desolate Mausoleum and the Nether Havens of Extremity are shown to have Spacetime Continuums.
Outside the Extremity Vein, there exists the Supernal Havens of Extremity, that are even higher than the Nether Havens of Extremity.
Above even these, are the Vacuous Hyperversal Domains, that are outside the scope of Space, Time and Reality itself, where the natives of this plane consume Hyperversal Extremities casually and are outside the scope of space, time and reality, where these do not affect them.

Just writing stuff down so I don't forget

Last edited:
Actually, what tier would this be. Realities are Low 2-C by having their own unique Spacetime Continuums, Major Planes such as the Desolate Mausoleum are at least 2-A due to having Infinite Realities, the Planar Palisades of Extremity that posses an infinite amount of all Planes of Existences would be at least Low 1-C, the Nether Havens of Extremity should at least be 1-C due to being superior to the already infinite Planar Palisades, the Supernal Havens of Extremity should be further into 1-C due to being superior to the Nether Havens of Extremity and the Vacuous Domains, being transcendental to space, time and reality itself, and its beings seeing those that Achieve Extremity as food, should either be higher into 1-C or straight up High 1-C

From Chapter 1424
"After all, it was the Progenitors of this Bloodline that split apart the Main Reality!
It was Primordials who induced the shocking events countless eons ago that gave birth to the Infinite Realities! Wonders full of possibility. This was what Primordials made way for. One might be forced into sheer terror the moment they even imagined what sort of power or authority they gained as the ones to cause such an event. One would be terrified to even comprehend the extent of their power and authority across the current Infinite Realities…and how it even compared to eons ago when everything was still in a single vast Reality!"
that`s 2A
From Chapter 1489
"The weaving of space and time could be vastly different across different areas of space, and this was even more so for Realities. Operating their own spacetime continuum, the passage of time within a Reality could be vastly different to the passage of time outside of it!"
Tier 2
From Chapter 1939
"The 9 Dimensions were known as the Anchors that held down the Barren Lands, or more commonly known-the Desolate Mausoleum that referred to the Infinite Realities!"
depends how the dimensions work are they higher infinities ?
From Chapter 2115
"Risk assessment has been completed and is deemed Extreme. More Brigades are recommended to descend as soon as possible to cover all of spacetime continuum of the Barren Lands to quickly contain the enemy. Reevaluation of the level of danger is required as there are too many unknowns, with Reality itself exerting a great level of control."
Tier 2
From Chapter 2203
"Because the Vaults of Extremity connected all the myriad Aspects of Reality. All the countless incalculable Planes of Existence and their own parallel possibilities! The Planes of Existence contained in the Barren Lands and their inhabitants who ascended into these dangerous lands were only a fraction of what could be seen in the Havens of Extremity!"
need more context on the planes of existence
From Chapter 2214
"There were countless Existences Across Eons, an unknown number of Minor and Major Planes of Existence, and the vastness of the Havens of Extremity that we couldn't even fathom currently."
Chapter 2221
"<The Pylon of Ascension is only one of the ways to leave the Barren Lands.
It's a construct left behind by the Ancestors after they utilized the first method- but the most dangerous one.>
<... It is simply to go through the Planar Palisades of Extremity themselves!>
The Planar Palisades of Extremity!
The vast and endless Region connecting an unknown number of Planes of Existence ranging from Minor Planes to Major Planes of Existence among a few! Traversing across the Planar Palisades of Extremity was an utterly dangerous affair as all sorts of mysterious existences and creatures that have survived outside of the continuum of spacetime roamed around, with oddities and dangers abundant as traversing within it never guaranteed that you would actually arrive in the Vaults of Extremity!
The vast number of oddities roaming across the endless Planar Palisades of Extremity needed one thing to ensure their survival- and this was the very minimum condition.
It was to have a concept seeking EXTREMITY.
It was to have a Boundary that at least exceeded the First Layer, with those guaranteeing their survival needing Second, Third, Forth Layers and onward!"
depends on how the minor and major planes work
From Chapter 2252
"Within the endless Havens of Extremity."

From Chapter 2272
"He linked everything with his memories as he saw the dozens of Miniature Planes of Existence that were even lower than Minor Planes, their existence unique as Planes like this could be found clustered in different locations within the Havens of Extremity and Planar Palisades..... He did not know the full situation and mysteries of the Havens of Extremity. He did not even know about the infinitesimally small portion that was the Aeonic Haven of Dissolution that he had just arrived into an even smaller location of."
tier 2 , 2A atleast
From Chapter 2437
"[Think of it as simple as a type of authority or a state of being. When one attains Extremity, the transformation of their soul will manifest it. Less commonly, some unique beings who have only undergone Apexification are also able to manifest it. It is something that is critical in facing the adversaries outside the bounds of space, time, and reality itself. Enemies who look upon the Souls of those who have reached Extremity as if they are potent Panaceas for them to devour...and they easily succeed in doing so as even those who have attained Extremity but do not have 'that' authority-they would have to put everything on the line simply to survive an encounter with them.]"
hax
From Chapter 2438
"Against enemies that lived outside the bounds of space, time, and reality itself- something fantastical was required! One couldn't even fathom how powerful such beings were as if even time was not something that bound them, just how powerful could they grow to be? The few seconds passing right now which bound Noah and all others under the expanse of Extremity could be akin to millions or trillions of years, or maybe an extended thread of an instant that never passed for them."
immesurable speed
From Chapter 2602
"If one entered any of these rifts, they would be spat out into an unfamiliar place in the Vacuous Hyperversal Domains as the moment the Rift closed…their entry to the Seventh Realms was turned away! They would have to cross outside the range of Space, time, and reality until they found their way back to the Seven Havens!"
need more context on the realms
From Chapter 2605
His Reified Source of Quintessence had stepped into the folds of one of the Vacuous Hyperversal Domain Rifts as this body…was currently outside of the authority of Vitalis!
Not in the Seven Vitalis Havens.Not in the Planar Palisades of Extremity.
Else where.
The Vacuous Hyperversal Domains was the name that most beings Noah had come across and devoured the memories of called it. Such domains may go under entirely different names from the perspective of the natives. The Vacuous Malignancies mentioned by the Adjudicator of Dissolution!
The Entities that reveled in devouring Hyperversal Extremities…or so Noah was told. He now appeared in a space of utter nothingness as when Extremities took on the weight of Obsidian or Crimson Haven Albatrosses- they either stood guard or were sent out into established Stable Vacuous Hyperversal Domain Rifts stretched out in different regions within the Seven Havens!
The most powerful of existences always stepped into the Vacuous Hyperversal Domains as in these regions outside the scope of reality itself, it wasn't just Vacuous Malignancies one could come across. In these regions outside the scope of time and space, wonders unimaginable within the Seven Havens could be found as some Extremities were able to propel their power from Tier 2 to Tier 3 based on the wonders they found."
need more context
From Chapter 2620
"[You have come out victorious and gained entry into the Supernal Haven of Dissolution. Be mindful of your actions within as if you offend those you should not, your life is not guaranteed.]

…!

The Haven Saber Smilodon spoke while its cold eyes stared at the figure of Extremity Blue who had interrupted him earlier in the corner of his eyes.

"Supernal Haven of Dissolution?" Noah's eyes rose as he saw the Earth Saber Smilodon Legion parting ways to reveal a hazy dark mist in the distance that shrouded what lay behind it.

Whatever lay behind was termed Supernal Haven of Dissolution as he sought to see if this horrifying Tier 3 Hyperversal Extremity would reveal any more information!

And the Haven Saber Smilodon pulsed with tendrils of Dissolution as an authoritative voice thundered out coldly.

[The Haven you all are in is the Nether Haven of Dissolution. Within it, the potency and purity of Dissolution are at their lowest as most of the Underdwellers within it will not even have the right to embark on Dissolution itself.]

…!

The Aeonic Haven of Dissolution was termed the Nether Haven of Dissolution, with the words of the Haven Saber Smilodon stating that beyond the Vein Rifts, they would appear in the Supernal Haven of Dissolution!"
need more context.
So, Realities, each holding various universes, each have their own independent Spacetime continuums. Infinite amounts of these realities make up The Barren Lands, or as it is more commonly referred to, the Desolate Mausoleum, a Major Plane of Existence held down by 9 Minor Planes of Existence.The Planar Palisades of Extremity that are infinite, connect an unknown number of Planes of Existence ranging from Minor Planes, Miniature and Major Planes, it is the pathway towards the Nether Havens, however, traversing within it never guaranteed that you would actually arrive in the Vaults of Extremity, as such I can assume that the Nether Havens are superior in nature. Infinite Planes of Existence (both Major and Minor and Miniature) and their own parallel possibilities make up the Nether Havens of Extremity, that are themselves described as infinite. Both the Desolate Mausoleum and the Nether Havens of Extremity are shown to have Spacetime Continuums.
Outside the Extremity Vein, there exists the Supernal Havens of Extremity, that are even higher than the Nether Havens of Extremity.
Above even these, are the Vacuous Hyperversal Domains, that are outside the scope of Space, Time and Reality itself, where the natives of this plane consume Hyperversal Extremities casually and are outside the scope of space, time and reality, where these do not affect them.

Just writing stuff down so I don't forget
so far i am seeing 2A, need more context for the rest
Actually, what tier would this be. Realities are Low 2-C by having their own unique Spacetime Continuums,
yes
Major Planes such as the Desolate Mausoleum are at least 2-A due to having Infinite Realities
yes
, the Planar Palisades of Extremity that posses an infinite amount of all Planes of Existences would be at least Low 1-C
no that would be infinitely into 2A
, the Nether Havens of Extremity should at least be 1-C due to being superior to the already infinite Planar Palisades,
depends on how it stated to be above the planar palisades
the Supernal Havens of Extremity should be further into 1-C due to being superior to the Nether Havens of Extremity and the Vacuous Domains, being transcendental to space, time and reality itself, and its beings seeing those that Achieve Extremity as food, should either be higher into 1-C or straight up High 1-C
so far the best i can see is:

Nether Haven: 5D
Supernatural Heaven: 6D
Vacuous: 7D

that`s 2A
I see
Right, that's at least Low 2-C
depends how the dimensions work are they higher infinities ?
No, they are simply Minor Planes of Existence, which are superior to the Realities. Though there also exists Dimensions within each Reality, that are more accurately Parallel Realities that branched from the original timeline, that encompasses all infinite Realities from the Desolate Mausoleum and their own unique Spacetime Continuums:

From Chapter 1119
Dimensions different from one's own! Planes of existence that seemed to mirror one's own, but they were also different!" In the past, there used to be an Original Timeline that continued forth endlessly, but the actions of the Primordials changed this. They caused infinite branches of time to separate from the Original, gaining access to an untold number of Cosmos."
" Parallel worlds, Multiverses, Cosmos, Dimensions - call them what you wish! But these beings actually carried out actions that made it possible for them to gain access to all of this and traverse them as they wished." The tone of the Antiquity had turned extremely somber as in the void of the Abyssal Universe, Noah's eyes shone brightly as he took in this information!"
But with such an unnatural action occurring and causing the birth of Multiverses, Cosmos, and Dimensions...something unnatural formed in response to it!" Yes! For every action, there was an equal and opposite reaction! The actions of the Primordials that caused the Original Timeline to fracture into countless ones also caused the birth of the Primordial Beasts-existences that moved for the sole purpose of Devouring Universes and Cosmos across different Dimensions." This is the true nature of Primordial Beasts! They only came to be for the sole purpose of undoing what the Primordials did- to bring to a stop the unraveling of the Original Timeline as their goal is to devour all Parallel Dimensions and return things to how they once were."RUMBLE! Noah's mind shook as he listened to such shocking truths, his Destiny and Fortune churning as he assimilated it all in his mind! Multiverses! Parallel timelines! Concepts of extreme depth descended unto him all at once as he organized it all neatly to the most important details." The Primordial Beasts are actually a force of nature to return things to how they once were, but now the Primordials had to fight and eradicate them to keep the vast numbers of branching realities. But how could they win against such enemies?!"
" As long as branching realities and timelines existed, so would the Primordial Beasts! They could not be fully eradicated as all the Primordial could do was to maintain the current state of affairs and reduce the numbers of Primordial Beasts as much as possible."
Right
need more context on the planes of existence
the Desolate Mausoleum is made of one Major Plain of Existence, that is made up of Infinite Realities each with their own Spacetime Continuum that are encompassed by the Original Timeline, and 9 Minor Plains, that are superior to Realities, with nine of them being able to anchor down and suppress a Major Plane.
depends on how the minor and major planes work
^. The Planar Palisades of Extremity that holds an infinite Number of locations equal to the Desolate Mausoleum, is qualitatively superior to them. Beings require concepts reaching for Extremity to even just enter this place and survive in it, but needing to reach 2nd, 3rd or 4th layers of these Concepts to guarantee their survival. Those Concepts reaching for extremity transcend anything inside the Desolate Mausoleum by miles.
tier 2 , 2A atleast
Would the Planar Palisades of Extremities being qualitatively superior to the Planes of Existence and the Nether Havens of Extremity then beings superior to the Planar Palisades of Extremities not make it higher? Just reminding that the Planar Palisades are not only smaller but are simply the path to reach the Vaults of Extremity, with even wandering inside it for who knows how long not promising you ever get to the Vaults.
Yeah
immesurable speed
I see
need more context on the realms
the realms referred here are the Nether Heavens of Extremity
need more context
The Seven Vitalis Havens are the Nether Heavens of Extremity as well. Just a different name.
need more context.
The Extremity Vein is what has created the Nether Havens of Extremity and what holds them together. As such, something even beyond the Vein is much superior.
From Chapter 2610:
"The Extremity vein was not a single construct that was only contained in each Haven separately.
On this day, it was shown to all that the Extremity Vein within the Seven Havens were all intricately interconnected as for the first time in Recorded History, it rose to the skies and pulsed with grandeur!
In the Havens that Noah's body was in…he watched the scene unfold with marvel and wonder.
He was able to get an even more unique look with the clone that was with the Adjudicator of Dissolution as she was the one who waved her hands to show illusory screens of the changing color of the Extremity Vein as it went across one Haven and into another.
It caused one to ponder of the true structure of the Seven Havens.
As if there was a singular massive ringed Extremity Vein running across all of them
As if all of the Seven Havens were massive and endless continents bound onto a ring of pure majesty!"
so far i am seeing 2A, need more context for the rest
I hope I have provided some more context above
Alright
Alright
no that would be infinitely into 2A
They are infinitesimal in this realm.
depends on how it stated to be above the planar palisades
Described as "mere paths" towards the Nether Havens of Extremity(the Nether Havens being described as more abundant) even though they are infinite and connect an infinite number of Planes of Existences
From Chapter 2262
"The Planar Palisades of Extremity.
It was a vast and endless Region akin to the very Havens of Extremity themselves, with the one unique thing about this region being summed up in a single word-emptiness.
They were Palisades.
Mere paths to traverse across to reach grander domains as within the folds of the Planar Palisades of Extremity-one could theoretically find Planes of Existence. But even more abundant Planes of Existence could be found within the Havens of Extremity, with some Boundary Expansion Realm existences theorizing that clusters of Planes of Existence undergoing constant compression eventually discharged their energy to form the unique Havens that were far more expansive than any Minor or Major Planes! But the Planar Palisades of Extremity still held tremendous importance as through them, there existed countless wormholes and singularities that when entered-they could distribute beings to different reaches of the Havens of Extremity."
so far the best i can see is:

Nether Haven: 5D
Supernatural Heaven: 6D
Vacuous: 7D
I see

Last edited:
I see

Right, that's at least Low 2-C

No, they are simply Minor Planes of Existence, which are superior to the Realities. Though there also exists Dimensions within each Reality, that are more accurately Parallel Realities that branched from the original timeline, that encompasses all infinite Realities from the Desolate Mausoleum and their own unique Spacetime Continuums:

From Chapter 1119
Dimensions different from one's own! Planes of existence that seemed to mirror one's own, but they were also different!" In the past, there used to be an Original Timeline that continued forth endlessly, but the actions of the Primordials changed this. They caused infinite branches of time to separate from the Original, gaining access to an untold number of Cosmos."
" Parallel worlds, Multiverses, Cosmos, Dimensions - call them what you wish! But these beings actually carried out actions that made it possible for them to gain access to all of this and traverse them as they wished." The tone of the Antiquity had turned extremely somber as in the void of the Abyssal Universe, Noah's eyes shone brightly as he took in this information!"
But with such an unnatural action occurring and causing the birth of Multiverses, Cosmos, and Dimensions...something unnatural formed in response to it!" Yes! For every action, there was an equal and opposite reaction! The actions of the Primordials that caused the Original Timeline to fracture into countless ones also caused the birth of the Primordial Beasts-existences that moved for the sole purpose of Devouring Universes and Cosmos across different Dimensions." This is the true nature of Primordial Beasts! They only came to be for the sole purpose of undoing what the Primordials did- to bring to a stop the unraveling of the Original Timeline as their goal is to devour all Parallel Dimensions and return things to how they once were."RUMBLE! Noah's mind shook as he listened to such shocking truths, his Destiny and Fortune churning as he assimilated it all in his mind! Multiverses! Parallel timelines! Concepts of extreme depth descended unto him all at once as he organized it all neatly to the most important details." The Primordial Beasts are actually a force of nature to return things to how they once were, but now the Primordials had to fight and eradicate them to keep the vast numbers of branching realities. But how could they win against such enemies?!"
" As long as branching realities and timelines existed, so would the Primordial Beasts! They could not be fully eradicated as all the Primordial could do was to maintain the current state of affairs and reduce the numbers of Primordial Beasts as much as possible."

Right

the Desolate Mausoleum is made of one Major Plain of Existence, that is made up of Infinite Realities each with their own Spacetime Continuum that are encompassed by the Original Timeline, and 9 Minor Plains, that are superior to Realities, with nine of them being able to anchor down and suppress a Major Plane.

^. The Planar Palisades of Extremity that holds an infinite Number of locations equal to the Desolate Mausoleum, is qualitatively superior to them. Beings require concepts reaching for Extremity to even just enter this place and survive in it, but needing to reach 2nd, 3rd or 4th layers of these Concepts to guarantee their survival. Those Concepts reaching for extremity transcend anything inside the Desolate Mausoleum by miles.

Would the Planar Palisades of Extremities being qualitatively superior to the Planes of Existence and the Nether Havens of Extremity then beings superior to the Planar Palisades of Extremities not make it higher? Just reminding that the Planar Palisades are not only smaller but are simply the path to reach the Vaults of Extremity, with even wandering inside it for who knows how long not promising you ever get to the Vaults.

Yeah

I see

the realms referred here are the Nether Heavens of Extremity

The Seven Vitalis Havens are the Nether Heavens of Extremity as well. Just a different name.

The Extremity Vein is what has created the Nether Havens of Extremity and what holds them together. As such, something even beyond the Vein is much superior.
From Chapter 2610:
"The Extremity vein was not a single construct that was only contained in each Haven separately.
On this day, it was shown to all that the Extremity Vein within the Seven Havens were all intricately interconnected as for the first time in Recorded History, it rose to the skies and pulsed with grandeur!
In the Havens that Noah's body was in…he watched the scene unfold with marvel and wonder.
He was able to get an even more unique look with the clone that was with the Adjudicator of Dissolution as she was the one who waved her hands to show illusory screens of the changing color of the Extremity Vein as it went across one Haven and into another.
It caused one to ponder of the true structure of the Seven Havens.
As if there was a singular massive ringed Extremity Vein running across all of them
As if all of the Seven Havens were massive and endless continents bound onto a ring of pure majesty!"

I hope I have provided some more context above

Alright

Alright

They are infinitesimal in this realm.

Described as "mere paths" towards the Nether Havens of Extremity(the Nether Havens being described as more abundant) even though they are infinite and connect an infinite number of Planes of Existences
From Chapter 2262
"The Planar Palisades of Extremity.
It was a vast and endless Region akin to the very Havens of Extremity themselves, with the one unique thing about this region being summed up in a single word-emptiness.
They were Palisades.
Mere paths to traverse across to reach grander domains as within the folds of the Planar Palisades of Extremity-one could theoretically find Planes of Existence. But even more abundant Planes of Existence could be found within the Havens of Extremity, with some Boundary Expansion Realm existences theorizing that clusters of Planes of Existence undergoing constant compression eventually discharged their energy to form the unique Havens that were far more expansive than any Minor or Major Planes! But the Planar Palisades of Extremity still held tremendous importance as through them, there existed countless wormholes and singularities that when entered-they could distribute beings to different reaches of the Havens of Extremity."

I see
okay from what you have said.

The cosmology would be:

Major planes: 2A
Planar Paradise: 5D
Nether : 6D
Supernatural Heaven: 7D
Vacuous: 8D

okay from what you have said.

The cosmology would be:

Major planes: 2A
Planar Paradise: 5D
Nether : 6D
Supernatural Heaven: 7D
Vacuous: 8D
Wait, no. The original timeline itself encompasses the infinite realities(from the parallel realities created by branches form the original timeline) and each of their spacetime continuum’s that are 4d, would this not make the original timeline 5d and the major planes 6d due to being superior to the original timeline by an infinite amount?

Last edited:
This would make :
Realities would be 2-C and the Original Timeline would become 5D due to being comprised of Infinite amounts of 4D Realities and being superior to them. Major Planes would be 6D due to transcending the Original Timeline by an infinity, Planar Palisades would be 7D, Nether Havens would be 8D, Supernal Havens would be 9D and the Vacuous Domains would be 10D

This would make :
Realities would be 2-C and the Original Timeline would become 5D due to being comprised of Infinite amounts of 4D Realities and being superior to them. Major Planes would be 6D due to transcending the Original Timeline by an infinity, Planar Palisades would be 7D, Nether Havens would be 8D, Supernal Havens would be 9D and the Vacuous Domains would be 10D
seem okay

Back