• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noctis Lucis Caelum (Final Fantasy XV) vs Kratos (God of War)

Kratos should take, he has counters for some of Noctis's hax and has superior hax. Not to mention Kratos has Sub-Relavistic Combat and Reaction speed and has vastly more experience than Noctis.

Megaquake2012 said:
Kratos should take, he has counters for some of Noctis's hax and has superior hax. Not to mention Kratos has Sub-Relavistic Combat and Reaction speed and has vastly more experience than Noctis.
Speed is equalized... and kratos does not resist BFR nor Death Manipulation.

KinkiestSins said:
Megaquake2012 said:
Kratos swam in the River Styx which usually kills normal beings https://m.imgur.com/ZXeZnsL

And he has the Power of Hope which allows him to Will Himself back from the dead(from a Snapped Neck nonetheless).

BFR is a problem but Kratos has his own BFR aswell.

And can Noctis resist Soul Steal. Age Manipulation and Petrification?

Megaquake2012 said:
KinkiestSins said:
Megaquake2012 said:
Kratos swam in the River Styx which usually kills normal beings https://m.imgur.com/ZXeZnsLAnd he has the Power of Hope which allows him to Will Himself back from the dead(from a Snapped Neck nonetheless).
BFR is a problem but Kratos has his own BFR aswell.

And can Noctis resist Soul Steal. Age Manipulation and Petrification?
vote counted

also, he cannot resist soul steal and age manipulation. Maybe petrification with an item but not sure.

Kratos: 1

Noctis: 0

@Mega

Where does Age Manipulation come from?

In addition, Kratos' weapons aren't listed on his profile. Does petrification come from Medusa's head or something?

Noctis can just BFR Kratos with the Ring of the Lucii. If not, he's still more than capable of matching him in power and experience.

Reppuzan said:
@Mega
Where does Age Manipulation come from?

In addition, Kratos' weapons aren't listed on his profile. Does petrification come from Medusa's head or something?

Noctis can just BFR Kratos with the Ring of the Lucii. If not, he's still more than capable of matching him in power and experience.
I have no clue on the first point

Second point is revealed by this link, he has medusa's head basically

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Kratos%27_Weapons

Also, for the record, I am also pretty sure Noctis has higher ap no matter what form of Kratos we use.

I actually should probably not count his vote since countering hax and having superior hax isnt a good enough reason.

Plus, he just commented and hasnt shown up sense.

Kratos's petrification comes from both Medusa's Head and the Horn of Boreas, which flash-freezes enemies.

Kratos has resistance to Death Manipulation and it was one of the accepted suggestions in a revision thread i made, don't know why it isn't listed in his profile. Should be added.

He can, like his opponent, BFR , and this is listed in the Blade of Olympus profile.

There are a few noteworthy haxes, too. I'll make a CRT for that.

It doesn't seem in-character for any of them to literally start the fight with BFR, though.

@Kepekley

If Noctis gets pushed into a corner, he can summon Shiva to flash freeze Kratos and reduce his body into mist.

That...is a problem.

Can he do that constantly or just once?

I'm voting inconclusive then, because Kratos can also freeze him and shatter him, or freeze him and immediately use the Poseidon's Rage, which vaporizes enemies . As Gargoyle said, it's a matter of who strikes first, and speed is equalized.

@Kepekley

Shiva will only arrive once Noctis is in trouble, but she will go all out from the start to defend him.

Carbuncle can revive Noctis should he fall though.

That is quite the ability, then. Not sure if Kratos can overcome it, although the "who strikes first" scenario probably still stands.

Kratos also ambiguously demonstrated the power to revive himself. On GoW III he got killed by Fear Zeus, but returned to life on his own will after acquiring the Power of Hope, which is really by far the best thing the GoWverse has to offer.

Allright just noticed.

I am assuming you are voting for Kratos, Kepekley?

And Noctis for you Reppuzan?

And Inconclusive for gargoyle

Noctis: 1?

Kratos: 1?

Inconclusive: 1

i vote noctis he has an ability that negates any kind of damage has long has he phase afther receving an attack its called impervious and noctis ap is pretty stronger then kratos can kratos really block 13 royal armes at once?

I don't know. I own both games but when you get down to it they both one-shot each other. Carbuncle however will forever keep healing Noctis and never let him die. I feel that this match is more Kratos vs Noctis plus astrals which gives Noctis and advantage in numbers. I'll have to give it to him in that case.

I'll be voting for Noct too, for the reasons pointed out by Nico, in my view I do not see how to add more here

Edit: its 7 for Noctis, we can add to his profile

Back