• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy looks painfully average.

To harm Altair you must be able to harm her concept itself. If you can't she will be unaffected by anything you throw at her.

This user thinking Niose is OP AF (which is not) that he send him to every opponent that he can't even beat is really annoying you know? And this thread is not the first time.

Okay but shouting doesn't get you anywhere all the same. It doesn't amount to anything and doesn't make an argument any more valid. It just leads to negative emotions all over the place

@Velox

Then explain calmly without being a jerk about it. Outbursts like that aren't OK.

@God of Procrastination

I'm sure Noise would have some good matchups, but not against Altair. Altair is one of the strongest 3-Ds we have on the site, period. Only a couple people reliably beat her before jumping up into much higher tiers.

Then don't comment on his threads if you can't stand being around him. You're only going to make yourself angry and that's not going to do anyone any good.

@Velox

Get angry or not, I couldn't care less. Displaying that anger is the problem. If you seen him making a thread you don't like, DONT comment if you can't control your outbursts.

If the thread isn't a good one it will be ignored or closed, as this one is about to be.

Look just next time show some self restraint. No shouting or insulting. It'd be better for everyone in the long run

@Velox

If you're hurting yourself over this, get professional help. That's not a normal issue. As for this, I agree completely with Jacky. Restrain yourself. Learning to control your emotions is absolutely essentially for being a productive adult so you'll need to learn eventually.

I promise to never pit Noise against anyone stronger than Altair, unless he somehow counters them. If I change it to speed unequal, is this inconclusive?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Don't commenting even make it worse because i'm hurting myself for holding angery.
@Shining

Don't commenting get worse but shouting even more worse? Yeah, that's 100% guarranted hurting my head via banging it to wall.

@Dodon

Can't you not increasing my chance to goes mad to OP again after i regain my calmness pls? That gif make me more pissed off.

@Shining

I can try it.

While I agree Noise loses badly, it's some real Altair wank going on here.

I mean, the fact that she doesn't have resistance to one of the most abused kind of hax on this website (Mindhax) already puts her in a rough spot against a lot of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back