• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

Girls Frontline. Despite having an anime (that's a bit jank), Manga, and more descriptive/explicit feats as of the last 2 years from the game itself the series as a whole has no entries or pages whatsoever which is surprising considering other forums do actually talk about it and do Vs threads with them.

Girls Frontline. Despite having an anime (that's a bit jank), Manga, and more descriptive/explicit feats as of the last 2 years from the game itself the series as a whole has no entries or pages whatsoever which is surprising considering other forums do actually talk about it and do Vs threads with them.
It is already in the list.

By the way, I propose Arcana Heart because it has been deleted. Sangokushi Taisen is also proposed.

By the way, I propose Arcana Heart because it has been deleted
Rules
These franchises must adhere to the wikia rules, which means:
  • Nothing +18
  • Suggsverse or Cool Cat are completely prohibited, explicitly stated in the discussion rules
  • Franchises that have already been on the wikia but were removed for some reason, such as "Pico's school" will not be allowed here.
  • Don't put franchises that the wikia has already said will not enter
  • Please do not write all the franchises that cross your mind, only franchises that deserve to have profiles, based on this it can be argued to remove franchises from the list
  • Remember that it is only to list them, nobody is obliged to anything here

It is already in the list.

By the way, I propose Arcana Heart because it has been deleted. Sangokushi Taisen is also proposed.
Is Arcana Heart being deleted because the verse has literally no calc blog and/or cosmology blog to justify anything?

So that any page can be resurrected or reconstructed with the calc blog and cosmology blog back?

Is Arcana Heart being deleted because the verse has literally no calc blog and/or cosmology blog to justify anything?

So that any page can be resurrected or reconstructed with the calc blog and cosmology blog back?
Yes.

I think the answer is yes.

Rules
These franchises must adhere to the wikia rules, which means:
  • Nothing +18
  • Suggsverse or Cool Cat are completely prohibited, explicitly stated in the discussion rules
  • Franchises that have already been on the wikia but were removed for some reason, such as "Pico's school" will not be allowed here.
  • Don't put franchises that the wikia has already said will not enter
  • Please do not write all the franchises that cross your mind, only franchises that deserve to have profiles, based on this it can be argued to remove franchises from the list
  • Remember that it is only to list them, nobody is obliged to anything here
Man.... we have postal series and pumking nigth, aren't those 18+ (Along with hellsing)

Shuumatsu no Maristella comes to mind. Its a super obscure, 4 volume manga series choked full with religious metaphysics. Like, the entire universe has been replaced with a metaphysical sea of pure information, the main enemies are oversized marine life and the main characters are genetically created angels. Super trippy, poorly explained and way too short

What is that?
Ruina: Fairy Tale of the Forgotten Ruins is an freeware indie role-playing game made with RPG Maker 2000. I feel that the game is a masterpiece. Here is the English translation:

Zombie Night Terror is a video game which is available in Steam.

The Trigger studio anime BNA (Brand New Animal) hasn't yet gotten a page. However, I've made pretty good progress with profiles. Which is really the only thing that needs to be finished up on. There's already enough calcs available to scale the verse. Just needs scans and profiles which could prolly be gathered pretty quick if anyone's willing to lend a hand.

While I'm on the topic of Trigger, a few more of their series that prolly deserve a place on the page is Space Patrol Luluco which is an anime backstory for their mascot and their movie Promare. Both of which seems to have promising feats, abilities, and cast.

One last one (I know, quite a bit packed into one comment) is Choujin X, which is written by the same person who made Tokyo Ghoul, so I'm kinda surprised it doesn't have a page even if it is relatively new.

That's all.

The Trigger studio anime BNA (Brand New Animal) hasn't yet gotten a page. However, I've made pretty good progress with profiles. Which is really the only thing that needs to be finished up on. There's already enough calcs available to scale the verse. Just needs scans and profiles which could prolly be gathered pretty quick if anyone's willing to lend a hand.

While I'm on the topic of Trigger, a few more of their series that prolly deserve a place on the page is Space Patrol Luluco which is an anime backstory for their mascot and their movie Promare. Both of which seems to have promising feats, abilities, and cast.

One last one (I know, quite a bit packed into one comment) is Choujin X, which is written by the same person who made Tokyo Ghoul, so I'm kinda surprised it doesn't have a page even if it is relatively new.

That's all.
Listed

Back