• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nono Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7suLkjI_0w Here we have nono which appears directly from Pluto has one of the planets of the solar system, we can tell ourselves that it is just a FTL speed, no! Here it is clearly said that it has to travel by thourght warping and adds that the distance no longer means anything between the link that it shares with Lal'C, it is therefore able to manipulate the concept of speed and therefore has an infinite speed

Nono Infinite
Nono infinite (2)

I think that this seems speculative, but would appreciate further staff input.

This seems like space-time based teleportation:

1) Distance is meaningless

2) Done "trough warping"

3) Teleportation is technically infinite travel speed

Agreed, but we do not count teleportation as speed.

I know. What I meant is that teleportation allow instant travel. So it isn't enough for infinite speed because teleportation does it too.

>Through Warping

This seems like she is warping Space-Time (or Reality) so that she can reach other destinations.

Basically Teleportation so no Infinite speed.

Okay. I suppose that settles the issue then. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back